Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

LOL Androtics are a bunch of scammers
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 221
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 14 posts

RE: LOL Androtics are a bunch of scammers
10-20-2015 11:15 AM

The Androtics forum needs a massive Truth Bomb!
10-20-2015 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
545 thanks in 261 posts

10-20-2015 1:04 PM

(10-20-2015 1:29 AM)phertest Wrote:  There's nothing worth reading on the forum that would make me go through the trouble. Frankly, if they can't handle answer questions honestly or handle any criticisms... then there's nothing left for me there apart from a bunch of shill noob posts that hype up their products. Everyone that can see beyond their bullshit has migrated over here or use alternative websites for their information about pheromones.

It's funny that one of the very few people seeing any success with the new a314 is someone I've begun to suspect is a shill /fanboy. There is no content on that site, bunch of clueless noobs. What's the newest product they've developed? Summer Ammo?
10-20-2015 1:04 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1094
Thanks received:
1018 thanks in 642 posts

10-20-2015 9:23 PM

(10-19-2015 11:52 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Did you guys try a proxy server?If it didn't work,you can try MAC address spoofer or dsn service(bit advanced).

Except the problem isn't linked to IP. It's your username, nothing more. I triedlogging into about 5 different computers with my original account - none would work.
(10-20-2015 1:29 AM)phertest Wrote:  There's nothing worth reading on the forum that would make me go through the trouble. Frankly, if they can't handle answer questions honestly or handle any criticisms... then there's nothing left for me there apart from a bunch of shill noob posts that hype up their products. Everyone that can see beyond their bullshit has migrated over here or use alternative websites for their information about pheromones.

There are tons of old gems on there, but nothing you can't see as a guest.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 9:25 PM by Ekscentra.)
10-20-2015 9:23 PM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
649 thanks in 304 posts

10-20-2015 9:47 PM

(10-20-2015 1:04 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  It's funny that one of the very few people seeing any success with the new a314 is someone I've begun to suspect is a shill /fanboy. There is no content on that site, bunch of clueless noobs. What's the newest product they've developed? Summer Ammo?

Yep, after reading his posts about his so called testing, I know exactly who you're talking about. It's funny he's been around forever but doesn't have a profile here or over at discoverxs forum...I wonder why?? There's another guy that is saying "there's something here" with A314....yeah I'm sure.

Hate to say it but Androtics to me right now is like that high school crush you had that looked like a model and then you fast forward 20 years and she's 75 lbs overweight looking like dogshit.

The Dude abides...
10-20-2015 9:47 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
545 thanks in 261 posts

10-20-2015 11:00 PM

(10-20-2015 9:47 PM)andromun Wrote:  Yep, after reading his posts about his so called testing, I know exactly who you're talking about. It's funny he's been around forever but doesn't have a profile here or over at discoverxs forum...I wonder why?? There's another guy that is saying "there's something here" with A314....yeah I'm sure.

it.

When the New a314 first debuted and the reviews were all negative he chimed in. He claimed Androtics had sent him some secret info and that everything was still good.

On a side note my order for Turn Up The Heat is mysteriously on hold. WTF..
10-20-2015 11:00 PM
phertest
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 224
Thanks received:
558 thanks in 293 posts

10-20-2015 11:59 PM

Let me guess... is it that weird mobocaster guy? He's been on there ever since I started using pheromones several years back. Last time I checked he was still shilling on the boards, giving advice on combos etc and crapping on about how good a314 is. Who the fuck even has time to make thousands and thousands of posts, especially if they aren't getting paid for it?

Edit: just checked my email and it turns out I received an alert for a mention of my brand (website), when I followed the link it was gone! Hahahahahaha...
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:04 AM by phertest.)
10-20-2015 11:59 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1094
Thanks received:
1018 thanks in 642 posts

Yesterday 7:43 AM

Yes, it's mobocaster. Who else pushes mediocre products that hard? Androtics would crumble without his masterful shilling.
Yesterday 7:43 AM
Thanks given by phertest

phertest
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 224
Thanks received:
558 thanks in 293 posts

Yesterday 8:58 AM

Yeah, that wanker spouts off all kinds of combos that would make sense, but I really doubt he's had that much time to try everything he suggests.

I can also see from what he posts that he uses other peoples reports to come to his conclusions (things like very specific effects). I know, because some of them are what I have reported on in the past, and several other users who have since moved onto pherotruth. It's blatantly obvious to me, but i don't think they'll be around much longer anyway.

If anyone is keen to troll them with an unbanned account make sure you take screenshots haha
Yesterday 8:58 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
545 thanks in 261 posts

Yesterday 10:40 AM

Lol so everybody knows who I am talking about.
Yesterday 10:40 AM
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 50 posts

Yesterday 12:18 PM

mobocaster is the one with the seal/sloth avatar correct?
Last summer, when I went back to pherotalk after years of absence, I asked for recommendation. He and another veteran member (If I recall, he had a colorful avatar) suggested me some products. What turned me off is how they were recommending me MX and Ps and it felt overwhelming: TAL, TAF, Androsterone, etc. and it was all about mix this and that. I thought it was too complicating "what happened to the "spray and go"?

Anyways, what really "red flagged" me and made me google for other companies (which I ended up finding PheroTruth and thus all the other vendors) is when the colorful-avatar member PMed me to recommend me another product and I told him that I will start a journal on the forums once I get the products. His reply was:

"I highly suggest you code or censor your journal with these. Stick with pms. Other companies which water down the product, and then over-hype it with bogus marketing will try to rip off the info and bulk purchase from here, and then you cant get it here anymore at quality concentration. Protect the stash."

It really sounded like propaganda and it didn't make sense at all. Those "other companies" don't need my journal to bulk purchase from here. And I don't see how that would stop AD to keep selling quality concentration. No sense at all.

The "vibe" really felt different compared to 2007-2008 and that's when I moved on to here.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), AM in Black spice
Androtics: TAC (20mcg/akuto scent), P74 (5mcg), P75 (2.5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mch)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: AV, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, Captain
Pheromone XS: Approach Confidence, Bliss, Evolve Oil, Flirt, Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Taboo
Other: Pherlure, Impi Red
Yesterday 12:18 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, Ekscentra, BeautifulEnigma

Share This Thread