Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LIIK V2 vs. AV
FrankJaeger
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 6 posts

RE: LIIK V2 vs. AV
04-01-2013 5:36 PM

What is the recommended number of sprays for LIIK v.2? Anyone have any dose experimentation stories?
04-01-2013 5:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
539 thanks in 291 posts

04-01-2013 7:22 PM

(04-01-2013 12:13 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  I have never used l2k but I wouldn't say that av is more of an attractant and not a sexual product. I could have closed the deal with more than a few women wearing av. I think it is a great attractant and sexual product.

IME AV is an attractant that very easily turns sexual. AV isnt in the same category as Evolve/New Pheromone Additive/Turn Up The Heat. Those are clear sexual products to me. AV has some of the same properties but it has another primary use.

In many ways AV is superior to a sexual. Women will lust for you, not because they are horny but to have you. That desire to have a high status male is a lot of fun to be on the receiving end of.

With a pure sexual you can get women who ignore and hate you. Ever try to swoon a lady on her period with New Pheromone Additive? I have had some interesting rejections. New Pheromone Additive with a super shy gal? Normally she does not cave into her carnal desires, she avoids you.

I never get that with AV unless I OD, which when I do it is a ghosting, not repelling.

(04-01-2013 1:48 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Hmmm. Well none of these products turn women off, right? Maybe this comes down to definition. If AV makes women notice me and prompts them to open or be more receptive, isn't that sexual? I'm not aware of any mones that make a woman want to take you and fuck after just meeting. I would attribute that success mostly to the individual.

I'm aware that certain mones do work better under certain conditions. When KIMBA made that comparison, it sounded like AV vs. NA.

For me, a sexual is a panty scorcher. It arouses women. The problem is women get aroused all the time and do nothing about it. New Pheromone Additive, pure None, Evolve, Turn Up The Heat and the like all will turn a woman on, but not get her. Those are what I consider a sexual.

AV is a status/attraction product. It very simply turns women on and projects status, which gets you the Deer in the headlights reaction. They lust for you because of the status it projects which is the Androsterone.

It is easy to turn attraction into a sexual situation, that is how we do it without phero's. But getting an aroused woman into your bed room is a larger challenge that we give it credit for. Their will always be a guy who is better looking, in better shape or more sexually stimulating.

Just my opinion though. I have turned AV sexual, but it gives me status hits, not sexual advances.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
04-01-2013 7:22 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, Six, MangoEruption, paradigmshift, idontknow
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 69 posts

04-02-2013 7:05 AM

Kimba, on the website it says the -none is the main ingredient... we also suspect it might have some beautifying molecules such as androstatrione and androstenetrione... but what makes you think this is a heavily androsterone product?

I haven't actually tried it - I ordered Nude and it finally arrived after 3 weeks and forgot to ask for a sample. Ugh! I avoided ordering it because I can't handle huge doses of -none without getting angry after a while. But if its got a good amount of androsterone in it, I'd be interested in the status effect... although its not always possible to escalate rapidly as the product requires such as at a get together or party
04-02-2013 7:05 AM
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
539 thanks in 291 posts

04-02-2013 3:25 PM

(04-02-2013 7:05 AM)phertest Wrote:  Kimba, on the website it says the -none is the main ingredient... we also suspect it might have some beautifying molecules such as androstatrione and androstenetrione... but what makes you think this is a heavily androsterone product?

I haven't actually tried it - I ordered Nude and it finally arrived after 3 weeks and forgot to ask for a sample. Ugh! I avoided ordering it because I can't handle huge doses of -none without getting angry after a while. But if its got a good amount of androsterone in it, I'd be interested in the status effect... although its not always possible to escalate rapidly as the product requires such as at a get together or party

A few reasons. First is Thundr said it wasn't none heavy, that the heavy none was marketing. Two is the fact it does not hit like None, but rather like Androsterone. Third is how it reacts with New Pheromone Additive, the most None product you can get. After you try New Pheromone Additive and AV you learn.it does far more than just repel women.

It may not be Androsterone, but I know it isn't just None, I would say it has very little if any.

Trione makes sense, as does Androsterone to me. It always hits as if they just saw a celebrity to me. Big smiles, wide eyed and fascinated.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
04-02-2013 3:25 PM
NikkiReloaded
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 69 posts

04-05-2013 1:31 PM

Dammit I pulled the trigger!! Not a good decision money wise but i'm curious about Alpha Dream's product line. Requested a sample of Alfa Maschio as well. I'm ready for crazy experiences/reports!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-05-2013 1:31 PM
DarkaziZ
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 18 posts

04-05-2013 1:42 PM

Waiting Smile

If you're naughty go to your room,
if you wanna be naughty go to mine!
04-05-2013 1:42 PM
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 303
Thanks received:
374 thanks in 106 posts

04-05-2013 2:57 PM

L2K V2 is a beast. it is very multidimensional.

I would never wear L2K on a date.

I only use it for sarging or after I have had sex with a woman and we are both comfortable with each other, I will use L2K. they love it then. they will think you are an amazing catch and it gives them a nice curve ball.

Women will gawk at you for minutes on end. Men respect you and kiss your ass.

In my experience, if you use it just hanging out with a girl you just met (1st date) they will feel uncomfortable. they feel all these different emotions and they just met you. as stated before by the other poster, just because they feel all those emotions does not mean they will act on it.

you cannot wear L2K everyday either. makes me depressed and lessens the beautifying effect on others (when you drive a Mercedes everyday, its a car to you but everyone else that sees it, sees a Mercedes)

AMAZING product for parties, clubs, meeting people for the 1st time. creates a very dangerous velcro effect. they will text or call you next day. they will follow you around the party. they will want to go somewhere with you after the party. the lesbians will turn straight and will share their girlfriend with you.

I can not stress how great it is for that initial first interaction. They will look at you as if you are an Olympian god who descended from the heavens to grace everyone with your presence. No exaggeration. They bend to your will.

I just started using AV. I really, really like this product also. Makes me really comfortable with myself and creates a bubble around you. As someone stated b4, it is an attractant.

Which I feel is great for dates AND you can also use for clubs/bars. I just started using it, so I am still getting a handle. You HAVE to be outgoing/talker to pull it off. It is 100% neccessary. Or you will be so far deep in your head, you will screw yourself over big time and self-destruct.

It also feels like fine-wine. Great feel good product. Makes you very chill. You get respect hits from guys, makes them relax around me as compared to L2K (they want to be your servant). I actually enjoy them relaxed around me as compared to servitude.

Another thing with AV, is that is impossible to blow yourself out lol. It creates an armor around you. If anything, women blow themselves out around me because their interest level is so high or they have no self confidence. They destroy the interaction because they cannot fathom why I am interested in them. AV seems to attract high quality women with great self esteem.

This is another reason I like using AV on dates. Sets a precedent to the woman I am with. I love myself and very, very, very comfortable with myself. People around me do not exist. This is my world. If you want to enter my world, understand that I am a challenge. You must jump hoops to enter my domain.

Sounds weird but you will look like you taste really good to women. Something delicious and delictable. Like a bowl of Campbell's soup. Mhhmmm good.

It really is like comparing apples to oranges. Forgive me for the long post, but I hoped I helped because this was a question I had when deciding between the 2. I ended up getting AV because it was so highly recommended. It was great decision and if you have some extra cash, get the AV.

Enjoy the L2K and report to the team!

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
04-05-2013 2:57 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, D_Darko, KIMBA, NikkiReloaded
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 303
Thanks received:
374 thanks in 106 posts

04-05-2013 3:06 PM

i actually wore 1 drop of AV last night on a date with 2 pipette drops of Glace (a full spray of Glace makes me retarded/in a haze till it heats up)

this girl was digging me so much she had to turn her dial down.

she would make eye contact and look away.

i am also 100% sure she was getting wet at 1 point and had to excuse herself to use the bathroom.

at the end of the date, she gave me a friendly pat on my back.

i thought she friend zoned me, but then realized she friend zoned herself thinking i was not interested in her

i was such a challenge, she didnt know what to do but friend zone herself lol

she will nderstand that she needs to fight for my affection/attention. she must chase me.

i didnt touch her, try to go back to her apt, nothing. but here i am reaking of AV/spitting A+ game. muhahahahahahahaha, yes i know very evil lol

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 3:10 PM by lifeisgood7.)
04-05-2013 3:06 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 55 posts

04-05-2013 3:12 PM

(04-05-2013 2:57 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  Enjoy the L2K and report to the team!

Your sig is the most philosophical thing I've read so far this year.

Sa da tay!
04-05-2013 3:12 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 12 posts

04-05-2013 4:15 PM

(04-05-2013 2:57 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  I only use it for sarging or after I have had sex with a woman and we are both comfortable with each other, I will use L2K. they love it then. they will think you are an amazing catch and it gives them a nice curve ball.

I can not stress how great it is for that initial first interaction. They will look at you as if you are an Olympian god who descended from the heavens to grace everyone with your presence. No exaggeration. They bend to your will.

Aren't these two paragraphs contradictory?

If it makes people who you first see uncomfortable, then wouldn't it be a bad thing to use it for initial first interactions?

Still interesting though.

========================================​========
Love it!:
Wingman 9, Aqua Vitae, Cohesion XS (oil)

Still Testing (positive so far):
Corporativo, Ascend XS (oil), Connection XS (sample)

Still Testing (neutral so far):
Coco Glace, Wolf, Androstadienone, Instant Openness x2, Instant Gentleman, P83
04-05-2013 4:15 PM

Share This Thread