Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liquid Alchemy Labs service second to none
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 32 posts

Liquid Alchemy Labs service second to none
09-08-2011 11:08 PM

I recently bought some items from Liquid Alchemy Labs. To be brief, communication from Garry was quick and my items were posted in less than 24 hours (excellent considering the change in time zones). I recieved the products within a week and they were packaged well with plenty of bubble wrap and 'foamy' stuff. The fill levels on the bottles were the same which shows good quality control.

Couldn't be happier with this service and cant wait to test them.
09-08-2011 11:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Q-Tips, Deja Vu

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
560 thanks in 221 posts

RE: Liquid Alchemy Labs service second to none
09-08-2011 11:22 PM

I was going to start a thread praising gary but since you did, let me add to that.

In short, Gary is awesome!

If you need to know why and my experience with him, read below:

First, when I ordered, I gave him alot of things that he needs to do for me like cover the nudity on the Nude alpha sample and requested droppers. His responses really shows that he cares for his customers. I never did receive an automatic response from him, not once. He asked me a couple of things about what kind of dropper i needed and lots of things concerning my order and he also offered to explain them to me in detail because I didn't know how a euro dropper was different from the other.

Moving on, The shipment was late and it took 19 business days to receive so he emailed me saying if it had arrived or not. When I said no, he said that he will re-ship tomorrow. I mean I could have lied to him and he has no way of knowing for sure but he puts complete trust on his customers. I told him to hold it up for this week and if it doesn't arrive he can re-ship it in which he agreed. So, lo and behold, the shipment arrived the next day and I mentioned it to him. Now they did go through the trouble of moving the nudity out of the Nude Alpha sample vial but when it arrived the bottle was empty. I mentioned that to him and without question, he told me that he will re-ship the sample tomorrow. I saw the charges that he had to pay and it was $13 for shipping and seeing that it was just a sample and it wasn't big of a deal I told him to hold off on that, wasn't worth him wasting that much just to re-send a small vial.

This is only a few out of many amazing emails I have had with Gary and they are nothing short of brilliant. He has won me as his customer for life. Aque Vitae and WOLF have amazing scents and if I finish them, regardless of them working as pheromones or not, I will buy from him anyways. The scents are nice, I spent 70 bucks every three months on colognes and might as well get it from someone who deserves it. I never tested AV or WOLF yet but I will buy one of them again for the scent and if they are both working as it was being reported by many pheromone proffesionals here, It is like hitting two birds with one stone.

I know I wrote alot but even with all that, I didn't do Gary justice.

Thanks

SS

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

09-08-2011 11:22 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Q-Tips, johnnyj, Deja Vu, Pheroquirk
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1125
Thanks received:
646 thanks in 288 posts

09-09-2011 3:43 AM

Got to agree with the above posts, Gary is awesome.
09-09-2011 3:43 AM
Thanks given by johnnyj
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2291
Thanks received:
1400 thanks in 473 posts

09-09-2011 4:01 AM

I've sent Gary an email, asking some stuff about Nude and Hypnotica Social, more than a week ago. Never got an answer. So i'm not too content about that. Anyways their products are great, their shipping is really fast and i never got to pay for customs.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
09-09-2011 4:01 AM
Thanks given by johnnyj
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 32 posts

09-09-2011 7:22 AM

(09-09-2011 4:01 AM)idontknow Wrote:  I've sent Gary an email, asking some stuff about Nude and Hypnotica Social, more than a week ago. Never got an answer. So i'm not too content about that. Anyways their products are great, their shipping is really fast and i never got to pay for customs.

Someone did mention he was very busy and had to hire external help to get work done. Maybe an explanation to why you have no reply yet.
09-09-2011 7:22 AM
Thanks given by idontknow

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 375
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 70 posts

09-09-2011 4:18 PM

(09-09-2011 4:01 AM)idontknow Wrote:  I've sent Gary an email, asking some stuff about Nude and Hypnotica Social, more than a week ago. Never got an answer. So i'm not too content about that. Anyways their products are great, their shipping is really fast and i never got to pay for customs.

Same happened to me a while ago.

I sent back the eamil and got a brief answer telling he was very busy and the he will answer when had some free time. Five days later he sent me an e-mail answering all my questions.

I think he is really busy but does his best to answer personally all the e-mails he gets.

Just my experience.

Talk to you soon.
09-09-2011 4:18 PM
Thanks given by johnnyj
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 32 posts

09-09-2011 8:29 PM

Like SS mentioned, Garry is always very detailed with his responses. So i would rather wait and get a proper detailed response than get a rushed response now.
09-09-2011 8:29 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 32 posts

09-20-2011 8:01 PM

Just a re-visit. I ordered my products with euro droppers, however found (for myself anyway) the liquid comes out to quickly to control. I emailed Garry for suggestions, and he is sending me bulb droppers free of charge.
Excellent service.
09-20-2011 8:01 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Rattlesnake
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
560 thanks in 221 posts

09-24-2011 12:19 PM

Just an update over here. Continuing on what I said about the Nude alpha sample being empty, and not asking for a reshipment.Well, you should look at my face when I found out that Gary actually sent me samples that arrived today without me knowing. Nuda alpha, Nude, and 2 posses sample vials were in my mail box.

Thanks Gary, you are an amazing man

And a strong recommendation from me

Edit: he actually remembered of covering the nudity on the sample vials of nude and nude alpha, I swear this guy is amazing!

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 12:20 PM by SeriousSmile.)
09-24-2011 12:19 PM
Thanks given by johnnyj

Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
164 thanks in 56 posts

09-26-2011 8:56 PM

I luv Garry and his products. He's a pretty funny guy to interact with as well. I like his dry sarcasm hehe. I recently talked to him about whether him and his minions were going to upgrade hypnotica to a different size (1oz) in addition to the standard 1/3 oz baby bottle. He said if user feedback and sales were good they would most likely do that. Can't wait for that day but in the meantime 1/3oz will suffice.

"If you want to know the secret of being...come with us":sarcastic_blum:
Neil Patrick Harris on shrooms; Harold and Kumar

My magick crunk juice

Love-scent: Oldies but goodies. Scent of Eros; Alpha 7; NPA; Edge Sandalwood
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae
Alpha-Dream: Revised Glace
09-26-2011 8:56 PM
Thanks given by johnnyj, SeriousSmile

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post