Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
Nate Grimm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
02-09-2016 5:42 PM

I know this is an old thread, but would you mid telling me which scent you were using that women seemed to love so much? And is that the scent you would recommend? I ask because I intend to buy this product, but I must decide on a scent. I haven't heard a whole lot about Sandalwood Musk so it's kind of down between Black Spice and Leather and Steel. Leather and Steel sounds very sweet and polarizing, with some people disliking it and some people REALLY liking it (including women) Black spice sounds not nearly as polarizing or sweet and more sophisticated, but with a less polarizing scent, also less positive response as well as negative. Which would you recommend for me? I don't have money to try them all out, so I'm trying to just buy whichever one I think is going to be best. Also, I'm 26 years old and white. I live near a college campus. There's plenty of beautiful women around, most of the demographics are white and Latina. So should I go with L2Kv1 or L2Kv2? I'm thinking L2Kv2, but I'm all ears for feedback on that question as well.
Thank you.

-Nate
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 5:48 PM by Nate Grimm.)
02-09-2016 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-21-2016 4:33 PM

I would recommend you go with L2Kv1, as it is easier to get hits from the younger college girls. I had it in the Leather & Steel scent, which is like a light sweet powdery scent. I liked it and so did others around me.
02-21-2016 4:33 PM
rydincoaster1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2016 7:57 PM

I have been using my Taboo spray and It works great. For me 2 sprays seems great. A lot of hair flipping and twirling. A lot of stares. I also recently ordered l2k v1 in Black Spice and it arrived yesterday.
I go to a social program at the JCC in my city. Before I left my house I sprayed 2 sprays to my neck. As it was raining I wore a jacket with a hood to keep the sprays from washing away. I did not notice women starting conversations with me. There is a woman that I like and she has responded well to 2 sprays of Taboo but with l2k v1 she stays quiet until I talk to her. I know all women respond differently. The women I am trying to attract is Jewish and around her late 20s like me.

All in all, Im glad I finally got a date with Taboo. I will keep testing l2k.
06-05-2016 7:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2Kv1 Unscented vs Leather&Steel Arrowtotheknee 5 7,187 12-21-2019 4:11 AM
Last Post: dsouza