Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
L2k v1 thread
satria
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 34 posts

RE: L2k v1 thread
09-12-2015 2:46 AM

Just got my L2K v1 today. And AM too. All in Leather n steel.
Along with Glace fast burn silicon.

Really looking forward to test them!!

Girl dance Diablo
09-12-2015 2:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1375
Thanks received:
1521 thanks in 839 posts

09-19-2015 2:18 AM

L2k v1 in L&S smells fantastic to both me and women. In fact L&S on l2k v1 smells better than L&S on AM.

Don't make the mistake of missing out on L&S.. It's got too many reports backing it up as a winner scent.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 4:14 AM by dsouza.)
09-19-2015 2:18 AM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 894
Thanks received:
1015 thanks in 405 posts

09-19-2015 6:55 AM

(09-19-2015 2:18 AM)dsouza Wrote:  L2k v1 in L&S smells fantastic to both me and women. In fact L&S on l2k v1 smells better than L&S on AM.

Don't make the mistake of missing out on L&S.. It's got too many reports backing it up as a winner scent.

dsouza

Best scent I have and have been told...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-19-2015 6:55 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1521 thanks in 839 posts

09-20-2015 2:52 AM

(09-19-2015 6:55 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Best scent I have and have been told...

It's intoxicating too... Do you ever find yourself wanting to constantly sniff if when you have it on?

I had this same desire when I used to where Hedione colognes like Christina Dior Sauvage, but L&S is not a H based cologne.

I wonder how Chris comes up with these awesome concoctions!? It's just plain awesome the products and colognes he created.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015 8:26 AM by dsouza.)
09-20-2015 2:52 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1055
Thanks received:
565 thanks in 312 posts

10-02-2015 2:57 PM

(09-12-2015 1:06 AM)minx99 Wrote:  BeautifulEnigma, have you tried L2kv1? What are you experiences? I believe that most women are bi even lesbians. The type of women I like are more 'lipstick' for lack of a better word. I'll be adding cops to most of the mones I wear to feminize the effect, wonder if that works for men's products.

Oops I JUST saw this, sorry minx! Yes I've tried l2kv1 a few times when I went to a 3 day music festival. Made my girl VERY frisky. We're talking going up behind me and slipping her hand under my shirt and shorts. Angel

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-02-2015 2:57 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 548
Thanks received:
1039 thanks in 523 posts

10-02-2015 8:04 PM

(10-02-2015 2:57 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Oops I JUST saw this, sorry minx! Yes I've tried l2kv1 a few times when I went to a 3 day music festival. Made my girl VERY frisky. We're talking going up behind me and slipping her hand under my shirt and shorts. Angel

Nice...but, I'm curious how YOU felt. I don't know if 'mones hit you ladies differently, being that you like ladies and all, but if she felt frisky, did you feel frisky too?

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
10-02-2015 8:04 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1055
Thanks received:
565 thanks in 312 posts

10-03-2015 7:05 PM

(10-02-2015 8:04 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Nice...but, I'm curious how YOU felt. I don't know if 'mones hit you ladies differently, being that you like ladies and all, but if she felt frisky, did you feel frisky too?

It's very hard for me to tell when I'm frisky cause of mones as I'm ALWAYS frisky. Haha. I was also aware I had on mones so I might have been too distracted trying to see "hits" but I'm gonna summarize what I saw other than my gf roaming her hands everywhere on me.

I should note that I diluted this in a 1:1 concentration of a cologne sample bottle (probably 1mL) and probably did a 2-4 sprays, I don't remember. This was my first purchase after checking out androtics and before I joined pt.

2 sisters saw my s.o. behind me hugging me while dancing and watching a performance and yells out "I love this!" One sister grabs my hand and starts dancing with me, while my gf was still behind me. She goes "are you two sisters??" My gf goes "she's my wife!"

I had another girl in the bathroom who was at least 5 girls ahead of me turn around and talk to me about how I should check out the camp grounds cause she was camping during the festival (I got a hotel with my gf and two friends nearby).

Another guy earlier on came up to me and started talking to me. Not sure what he was talking about cause he was a bit incoherent. Lol.might have been drunk. But he came up to ME. Instead of my gf or two friends.

But to answer your Q, yes I was frisky. I'm trying to recall if it was moreso than my usual. Lol

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-03-2015 7:05 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss

707guy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-11-2015 2:03 AM

(09-19-2015 2:18 AM)dsouza Wrote:  L2k v1 in L&S smells fantastic to both me and women. In fact L&S on l2k v1 smells better than L&S on AM.

dsouza

I don't see what's so great about the L&S scent,it was nice the first day but then it turned into a sickly sweet smell to me ever since then.
10-11-2015 2:03 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
518 thanks in 244 posts

10-25-2015 9:47 AM

This really is an awesome product to wear for me. I only have worn either one or two sprays, depending on where I spray. If I only wear one spray, I spray it either on wrists, neck or top of head (I shave my head). If I wear two sprays, one of the two sprays is on abdomen or chest under a shirt and the other is on one of the exposed areas I just mentioned.

Last night was a two spray night. One right in the center of my chest between belly button and nips. The other spray on my adam's apple. My LIIK v.1 is Unscented and I covered it with Bad Boy from LPMP. Bad Boy is a Vanilla/Leather scent and I find it awesome. Unscented LIIK v.1 is a bit stinky so I bathed in Bad Boy. I had a serious cloud around me.

Met a buddy and his fiance out at a 80's show/concert type thing. It was a Halloween theme and almost everyone dressed up. I have been told many times in the past that I should attempt a Kenny Chesney outfit. I already had the cowboy boots so last night I gave it a go. I wasn't in the place more than two minutes and two separate people (one guy, one girl) say "Kenny Chesney!" to me. I guess I pulled it off.

So the setting is like a big hangar and the band is on one end and everybody just finds a place to stand somewhere in front of the stage. We picked our spot to be right in the middle of everyone. My buddy and his fiance kept commenting to me that so and so chick(s) is/are checking me out. My buddy said "You are getting laid tonight!" Over and over. One girl (young and cute) taps me on the shoulder and asks for my autograph, hah!

At one point there was a girl that made herself very available and danced and danced and danced right in front of me. Poor girl was sweating up a storm trying to get my attention! It was the clear "pick me, pick me" dancing that I have seen before from others. I was even joking with my buddy's fiance at how obvious the girl was being and she agreed and we were laughing about it.

After the show we went to a bar a block away. Normally his fiance is "ready to go home." I was shocked they stayed out. She was getting touchy with me. Not sexual, but she never, ever gets touchy. She's actually kind of a cold chick. At one point my buddy had gone to the bathroom and was gone for a bit. She grabs my hand and INTERLOCKS our fingers like I am her boyfriend and says let's go inside and find him (we were hanging on the patio area). This was SO UNLIKE her to do that. She held my hand two separate times! The second time my buddy saw it and he voiced his displeasure with her, but not me. I piped him down and told him there would never ever ever (Taylor Swift) be anything that would happen between her and I. He already knows that, but seeing his fiance holding hands with someone just got to him, even if it was me. Both times she did this I didn't even have a chance to stop her. She just grabbed my hand. WTF?

No lay report. But the overall aura of the entire night was a fucking blast. The three of us even had a discussion about me being so damn picky! I could get laid a lot, but I hold out for hotties and hardly ever hit on them. BAD COMBINATION. My cock is getting pissed at me!

LIIK v.1 is still an amazing product that really works very well FOR ME.

One last thing worth noting: It is like the women who are exposed to me with LIIK v.1 on over a long period of time (a couple hours +) almost can't help them selves. One lay from a game night at a friend's condo, one Blow Job from a third date, another lay from a reunion over the Summer, this hand holding incident. All of them were in my presence for quite a while and in one way or another found me just a little irresistable Whistle3 Good
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 9:51 AM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
10-25-2015 9:47 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, moe, V-nice, neon, BeautifulEnigma, whisper
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1521 thanks in 839 posts

10-25-2015 1:18 PM

@happy

Your 47 have you ever tried l2k v2?

Supposed to work better for older guys like you and I . I know l2k v1 works too esp on younger , although I've had hits right up to 50 y.o .

However v2 is supposed to have more none per spray.

I'm seriously considering it ! I love all AD products as people know.

Sure someone (lifeisgood?) sad he got suicidal depression but he was misusing it using it almost daily .

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 1:33 PM by dsouza.)
10-25-2015 1:18 PM

Share This Thread