Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2k - Uninhibited Behaviour
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
517 thanks in 169 posts

L2k - Uninhibited Behaviour
09-04-2012 12:08 PM

I've been using L2k from Tuesday to Monday over an extended long weekend. I found the self effects put me at ease. If lets say I was walking down the street I would feel almost compelled to talk to any interesting women that were around. The effects would wear off just after 6 hours.

Comments from male friends weren't positive. One friend flat out said I should change my cologne. Women on the other hand commented that I smelled very masculine and sexy, and one in particular that brought me home one night said it really turned her on.

My best results came from 2 sprays, and for the sake of my friends I didn't go to 3 but if I'm on my own sometime I will probably try 3. I saw clear changes in behavior from women with 10seconds of being around them.

First interesting day I was buying beer where they have a good looking girl working. She started a conversation with me talking about how such silly people come into the store. She is usually shy and keeps to herself but this time I literally has to excuse myself and leave because I was late for the roadtrip.

I got to a party campground where everyone was doing a beer funnel. There was families camped there, a little trashy but good looking. All the women ended up getting naked and swimming at the beach with me including a mother and daughter. I have a picture where they all lined up showing me there asses. It was like a private girls gone wild party. I applied 2 sprays at 3pm but by 10pm that night some drama started happening and stories made up about me and my friends. I believe that was the point where the sprays wore off, or the other guys wern't vibeing well with my signature. But I did see the women the next day and they had no concerns at all, friendly...

I ended up at a house party the next day. They were neighbors to the friend we were staying with so I was making sure to behave. But I was getting alot of attention from all women present, taken or not. It felt very natural talking with everyone. One of the main guys there had a gf that couldn't take her eyes off me. She said many times "Oh my god I'm so happy we have awesome neighbors!" While talking to me. I think she thought I lived next door, or hoped I did. I had to abstain from talking to her, but she was defiantly entertained by my presence. Also many other the other women were eager to talk. I left the house party to go to a bar/club. I figured those people at the party would still be there if I came back anyways.

At the bar I first started talking to a girl that straight up I asked if she wanted to go to an afterparty. She agreed right away and said we had to go bring her friends. So we walked around the club looking for them. I lost track of her when I went to go get a beer where another girl came up to me and asked me to buy her a drink. I asked what are you drinking? She ordered 2 shots of yager, paid for them, cheers me and walked off. This confused me, I went to go find her and then another girl started talking to me. I asked if she wanted to go to an after party and she said we should go to her place. I said sure... On the way to her place we made out a few times and took off ours shoes and jumped into a big fountain. All the while she kept saying I'm not going to fuck you tonight. I would say ok as we make out abit more.

We make it to her place and we are all over each other. Its as if she couldn't help herself. I was with her until 10 in the morning the next day and didn't get much sleep. She at one point commented "oh my god I'm never turned on this much, I've never came before from being fucked" Thats a comment I'm used to hearing when I have TAC on which is very interesting. The bed was soaked by the time I left. So I do believe l2k has a sexual side.

When I met with my friends the next day they were commenting that it must have been a lesbian night at that club because every girl they talked to was lesbian. That got me wondering if I may have hooked up with a lesbian from that comment before. And then what about the other women I interacted with too...

This stuff is defiantly one of my favorites. I believe its only short comings is how other men interact with you but perhaps some glace or some other social could help with that. I plan to take it out again soon Smile
09-04-2012 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, Six, kenpachi, MangoEruption, Fishdude, shadowknight, Hurakan, bored4life, CanadianGuy45, Rattlesnake, Pagodeiro, zerosix85, 2Soon2Care, JohnnyHard, eyeofra, extraballislit, LoveDocta, Bliss, Lexy, idontknow, D_Darko, stld82, Riverwind, solidprice, SteveO, Dafixisin, Mars82, Sasha@ALPHA, astadt, CaveCritter, dexter, scorpio69, lifeisgood7, paradigmshift, avi

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 325 posts

RE: L2k - Uninhibited Behaviour
09-04-2012 6:02 PM

Wow great adventures! You seem to have found your sweet spot and congruency fo sho!

I'll spray anything apparently...
09-04-2012 6:02 PM
Thanks given by TwistedOstrich
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
517 thanks in 169 posts

09-04-2012 6:09 PM

Has anyone else gotten very uninhibited self effects? I just got back from the store and I pretty much had a conversation with everyone there.. Thats not like me, I'm much more reserved. Nols or glace didn't effect me this much either..
09-04-2012 6:09 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, avi
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
517 thanks in 169 posts

09-07-2012 12:03 PM

So I went to hook up with a girl for the first time meeting her at a bar. We sat in a booth and applied 3x of l2k. Shes a model, 5'9' 105lbs and dark skinned.

I gave her a hug when she came up to my booth, she immediately comments "mmmm you smell really good" We have some conversation going on, she admits to being shy and having an upbringing that you don't look into another eyes. Meanwhile continuing to comment that she can't believe how good I smell. She says its a combination of sweet and powdery masculinity. At one point I ask her to tell me something unique about herself and she said "I can't think right now, my mind is in a sexual place" and a few min later saying it hits her in waves.

So after the bar I mention lets go for a walk on the beach. On our way she asks if I've ever been in a threesome. Then further elaborates that she wants to share a girl with me and that the last guy she was with was so vanilla. She could just tell that I'm not.

We sat at the beach on a lifeguard tower relaxing. I gave her a back message and played with her stomach. She said she was very relaxed.

Back at my place we ate some food and played around for hours. Again getting comments on how shes never been this wet. Then later other questions like how did you get me this wet, show me?!.. Even after the 7 hour mark from application she was commenting on how sexual I smelled. She at this point believed that it wasn't my cologne as she didn't smell the cologne anymore but it seemed like my natural scent.

She was very adamant on the way home that we get together again. My hearts not ready for a relationship, but I do like to play. This l2k has got me inspired...
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 12:06 PM by TwistedOstrich.)
09-07-2012 12:03 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, D_Darko, CanadianGuy45, preck, kenpachi, Rattlesnake, shadowknight, stld82, baant, fishcake, extraballislit, scorpio69, Onedzguy, Riverwind, JohnnyHard, Ceder, EveningWolf, Mars82, Dafixisin, astadt, CaveCritter, lifeisgood7, avi
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 43 posts

09-09-2012 4:57 PM

Just one question, bro: What scent did you get your L2K with?

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 4:57 PM by Riverwind.)
09-09-2012 4:57 PM

TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
517 thanks in 169 posts

09-09-2012 5:11 PM

Leather & Steel, I forgot that there are other options.. I'm personally unable to smell scents so I have to trust the descriptions others tell me.
I actually emailed Alpha Dream to get a better description of the scent. I got a reply from Sasha...

"Leather & Steel is a really sexy sent, it has hints of fresh leather and the earthy seductive sent of patchuoli. I have personaly been captivated by it. "
09-09-2012 5:11 PM
Thanks given by Riverwind, Sasha@ALPHA, avi
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks received:
133 thanks in 43 posts

09-09-2012 5:19 PM

(09-09-2012 5:11 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  Leather & Steel, I forgot that there are other options.. I'm personally unable to smell scents so I have to trust the descriptions others tell me.
I actually emailed Alpha Dream to get a better description of the scent. I got a reply from Sasha...

"Leather & Steel is a really sexy sent, it has hints of fresh leather and the earthy seductive sent of patchuoli. I have personaly been captivated by it. "

Thanks for the info! I personally don't like the smell (just posted a short review) and no female I asked to smell me thought it was any better than "okay". Tastes are different. The pheromones beneath the scents are good in any case!

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
09-09-2012 5:19 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, wiserd, avi
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

09-10-2012 6:57 PM

P.S. .... If the scent is not agreeing with you, you can send it back for a free exchange of a different scent.

Chris
09-10-2012 6:57 PM
Thanks given by Riverwind, 2Soon2Care
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1429
Thanks received:
689 thanks in 291 posts

09-16-2012 3:30 PM

(09-04-2012 6:09 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  Has anyone else gotten very uninhibited self effects? I just got back from the store and I pretty much had a conversation with everyone there.. Thats not like me, I'm much more reserved. Nols or glace didn't effect me this much either..

I've experienced this phenomenon as well. And especially when I've had some drinks, I am striking up conversations with just about everyone. It's like a snowball effect. Once I start, I really get geared up.
09-16-2012 3:30 PM
Thanks given by Sasha@ALPHA, doctordonald

Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks received:
133 thanks in 43 posts

09-18-2012 11:54 AM

(09-10-2012 6:57 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  P.S. .... If the scent is not agreeing with you, you can send it back for a free exchange of a different scent.

Actually, it's more me not agreeing with the scent. Sarcastic hand
I've written something in another thread. Thanks for the offer!

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
09-18-2012 11:54 AM

Share This Thread