Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K v1 vs. Certo?
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
376 thanks in 228 posts

RE: L2K v1 vs. Certo?
02-20-2013 6:15 AM

5 drops of New Pheromone Additive? Come on you can let him learn on his own and waste money or you can help the kid out. He's still a teenager. Putting that much none on especially with no socials is just going to be a waste of time unless, like I said he wants to get a teacher or make her uncomfortable. That'd be funny actually.

School is a great opp for you to test many things and how often do we really get teenagers in here anyways. I'd like for you to be successful and hear some good stories....not stories about you ghosting and the teacher squirming all through class.
02-20-2013 6:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SS108, maxx55
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1093 thanks in 492 posts

02-20-2013 7:32 AM

Lol. I really should delete everything from my sig. Noone reads it.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 7:37 AM by paradigmshift.)
02-20-2013 7:32 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

02-20-2013 3:25 PM

(02-20-2013 6:15 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  5 drops of New Pheromone Additive? Come on you can let him learn on his own and waste money or you can help the kid out. He's still a teenager. Putting that much none on especially with no socials is just going to be a waste of time unless, like I said he wants to get a teacher or make her uncomfortable. That'd be funny actually.

School is a great opp for you to test many things and how often do we really get teenagers in here anyways. I'd like for you to be successful and hear some good stories....not stories about you ghosting and the teacher squirming all through class.

Couldn't agree with you more....
02-20-2013 3:25 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1093 thanks in 492 posts

02-20-2013 4:02 PM

(02-20-2013 3:25 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Couldn't agree with you more....

I couldnt agree with you guys more as well.

Lol. Why dont you check out the links in my sig.

Anything he has asked could be answered by the awesome post thundr did.

Theres nothing wrong with asking questions. However since this forum is a repository for some awesome insights wouldnt it be advantageous to do a little digging?

Because hes in high school he should be devouring as much information as possible.

Off the top of my head i know theres a great post geared for his age group on the forum he also joined.

In that post radman has some great suggestions.

Maxx55 has gotten great advice from steve.

I guess you can ask for advice, twist that advice to something different and then say oh not only didn't it work but it gave me a headache, but more than likely you wont be getting advice again from anyone. Its a good thing you are on PheroTalk because, while we will call you out on the waste of time giving advice if you're not going to take it, we will still attempt to help you. I never understood when a person asks for advice then comes back and says you suggested 4 I wore 5, but 3 has always been the best!

The whole idea with mones is to be mature enough to experiment and see what works for you. None of us can give you a fool-proof plan to get someone who may, or may not like you to like you. The best advice I can give you is to experiment, try different things, but most importantly stop depending on the mones like its the biggest factor of the equation. Its not, but you are! So what are YOU doing to get her to like you? Are you talking to her? Have you read any ebooks on male/female psychology like Double Your Dating from David DeAngelo? Are you doing the research in the background like seeing if she likes something similar to you? If she likes a band that you do, well there is an in. If she doesn't NEVER change who you are for someone else. You can make adjustments but what I am saying is don't become fake.

Most of us post our likes on facebook. Do you have similar tastes? Those are the things you should be talking about. Her favorite subject is always going to be her. So again other than spraying on some mones and hoping for the best, what are you doing to get ahead?

He gets good advice. Since hes been using mones for a while now he should know that socials should be very effective with younger girls. Androsterone products shoud work great on some too

Glace can be great.

Pheromones work because how they make people feel. Younger girls might not be comfortable with these feelings. Sometimes too much is too much.

L2k would be fantastic because of the disinhibition. Hell i would suggest overdose from lal. Cohesion or Androstadienone too.

I can spoonfeed him combos but if he doesnt put much thought into why hes wearing anything then hes going to be back to square one.

Ill leave you with his quote.

maxx55;466745 Wrote:My bad. And yes of course I talk to her. And yes theres plenty in common. And at this point, I believe a lot of relationship books are bull. From now on I'll just take whatever info I see or leave it and do whatever I want.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
02-20-2013 4:02 PM
Thanks given by thundr, maxx55, D_Darko, CanadianGuy45
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 203 posts

02-20-2013 9:33 PM

Well thank you everyone for your help. I really do appreciate it. I'm really thinking about trying out some Androstadienone . I read that it breaks down into -none though. Is there a way to counteract that? I don't wanna have a sudden -none heavy phero sig at school.
02-20-2013 9:33 PM
Thanks given by deker0
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
376 thanks in 228 posts

02-22-2013 1:02 AM

(02-20-2013 4:02 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  I couldnt agree with you guys more as well.

Lol. Why dont you check out the links in my sig.

Anything he has asked could be answered by the awesome post thundr did.

Theres nothing wrong with asking questions. However since this forum is a repository for some awesome insights wouldnt it be advantageous to do a little digging?

Because hes in high school he should be devouring as much information as possible.

Off the top of my head i know theres a great post geared for his age group on the forum he also joined.

In that post radman has some great suggestions.

Maxx55 has gotten great advice from steve.

I guess you can ask for advice, twist that advice to something different and then say oh not only didn't it work but it gave me a headache, but more than likely you wont be getting advice again from anyone. Its a good thing you are on PheroTalk because, while we will call you out on the waste of time giving advice if you're not going to take it, we will still attempt to help you. I never understood when a person asks for advice then comes back and says you suggested 4 I wore 5, but 3 has always been the best!

The whole idea with mones is to be mature enough to experiment and see what works for you. None of us can give you a fool-proof plan to get someone who may, or may not like you to like you. The best advice I can give you is to experiment, try different things, but most importantly stop depending on the mones like its the biggest factor of the equation. Its not, but you are! So what are YOU doing to get her to like you? Are you talking to her? Have you read any ebooks on male/female psychology like Double Your Dating from David DeAngelo? Are you doing the research in the background like seeing if she likes something similar to you? If she likes a band that you do, well there is an in. If she doesn't NEVER change who you are for someone else. You can make adjustments but what I am saying is don't become fake.

Most of us post our likes on facebook. Do you have similar tastes? Those are the things you should be talking about. Her favorite subject is always going to be her. So again other than spraying on some mones and hoping for the best, what are you doing to get ahead?

He gets good advice. Since hes been using mones for a while now he should know that socials should be very effective with younger girls. Androsterone products shoud work great on some too

Glace can be great.

Pheromones work because how they make people feel. Younger girls might not be comfortable with these feelings. Sometimes too much is too much.

L2k would be fantastic because of the disinhibition. Hell i would suggest overdose from lal. Cohesion or Androstadienone too.

I can spoonfeed him combos but if he doesnt put much thought into why hes wearing anything then hes going to be back to square one.

Ill leave you with his quote.

maxx55;466745 Wrote:My bad. And yes of course I talk to her. And yes theres plenty in common. And at this point, I believe a lot of relationship books are bull. From now on I'll just take whatever info I see or leave it and do whatever I want.

I know I've seen posters joke about people asking about "wheres the L2K" and that sort of thing. I honestly don't read anyone signatures because most of the time its just a bunch of quotes or what they're using or something that is not relevant to me. I'll read everyone's post but just scroll through. O Well. haha. I was thinking it MIGHT have been sarcasm but I wrote what I wrote just in case if it wasn't.
02-22-2013 1:02 AM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 42 posts

02-28-2013 6:23 AM

(02-20-2013 9:33 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Well thank you everyone for your help. I really do appreciate it. I'm really thinking about trying out some Androstadienone . I read that it breaks down into -none though. Is there a way to counteract that? I don't wanna have a sudden -none heavy phero sig at school.

This is a great question and one that I've always wondered about as well.

If you apply, say, 40 mcg of androstadienone (I usually put roughly this amount, right behind my ears - 20mcg per side), after how long will it start to break down into androstanone? Or, is that androstenone? Does this break down happen faster in warmer weather or if you sweat?

Thanks!
02-28-2013 6:23 AM

deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 42 posts

03-03-2013 10:28 AM

*bump*
03-03-2013 10:28 AM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3248
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

03-03-2013 9:10 PM

(02-28-2013 6:23 AM)deker0 Wrote:  This is a great question and one that I've always wondered about as well.

If you apply, say, 40 mcg of androstadienone (I usually put roughly this amount, right behind my ears - 20mcg per side), after how long will it start to break down into androstanone? Or, is that androstenone? Does this break down happen faster in warmer weather or if you sweat?

Thanks!

Check out the bottom of the page
pherolibrary.com/the-cookbook/part-4-advanced

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
03-03-2013 9:10 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
376 thanks in 228 posts

03-03-2013 11:27 PM

(03-03-2013 9:10 PM)shadowknight Wrote:  Check out the bottom of the page
pherolibrary.com/the-cookbook/part-4-advanced
thats pretty awesome that he lists cool water....I used that mostly to mix with New Pheromone Additive it seemed to work pretty damn well at 5:1 and its Davidoff. Theres also now a hot water...wonder how that'd work with all of my mones "this scent is an oriental spicy fragrance for men. Top notes feature absynth and red basil, with a heart of pimento and patchouli. The base burns with notes of sty"
03-03-2013 11:27 PM

Share This Thread