Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K V2 Unscented (The REAL Review)
Robbie - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

L2K V2 Unscented (The REAL Review)
01-23-2015 8:36 PM

After reading all the outrageous claims from a lot of users on this forum about L2K V2, I decided to make a purchase on the product and give it a try. If it's too good to be true... Well, you know the rest. I sincerely hope most of the claims and posts on the forum are REAL and from REAL users. I'm not new to using Mones and I have never tried to mix, match and shower myself with Mones like many of the users on this forum. I will be exclusively trying this product out by itself (no mixing, matching or showering with multiple products).

Why L2K V2? Because I'm looking for ONS, I'm looking to get IOI and I want the females to OPEN me with minimal work on my part. Once the contact has been initiated by a female, I'm planning on closing the deal. To simply put it, I just want to stand there, say Hi and smile at my potential targets to give a subtle hint that I'm approachable and let them approach me. The rest is up to L2K V2.

I'm looking for various range of targets from any and every location.
Looking for women of age 18 and above with no preference on race, shape or size. Looks matter. I will be trying L2K V2 approximately 2-3 times a week. No more than that.

I also want to add that ordering from AD was easy and the shipment arrived fast within the promised time.

My reviews will be quick and right to the point as this is my only time writing an essay review for the first post. I will be posting every time I wear the product.

Now let's get to business...

Tried L2K for the first time today. Went to the mall, got a cup of coffee, scouted the targets, went to the bathroom and applied the product. 1 spray on the neck, right side. The product had light powder smell for Unscented. Felt abit hazy for the first hour. Maybe it was the Coffee kicking in. Maybe it was the L2K. Who knows. Walked around the mall for about 2 hours, got close to targets (2-5 feet range). Smile and Hi. Nothing there. Just casual smiles and Hi back. Talked to some girl at the clothing store, Nothing but business as usual. No IOI, deep looks or smiles from any women. Went to the library, talked to the decent looking lady at the desk and had her take me to the book section. Nothing but casual brief conversation.

First day= No good. Stay tuned for the juicy story coming soon from the club near you....
01-23-2015 8:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, scorpio69, right_mr, Paul Mytool

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
231 thanks in 125 posts

RE: L2K V2 Unscented (The REAL Review)
01-23-2015 9:03 PM

IMHO, this is a stupid way to test. You have not established a baseline of how people behave around you without pheromones so how can you detect the differences with pheromones?

Your passive method of testing pheromones will only work if you have a high level of social perception which you do not seem to have. (I don't do passive testing like this either because I don't have the required level of social perception either.)

To properly test you need to do several dozen cold approaches without pheromones and perhaps over 100 to get a baseline of how woman react to you without pheromones. Once you understand your own baseline you can test with pheromones. Once you know your baseline you just need to do 10 cold approaches with a product to get a general idea of how it works and if it works. That should be enough to gauge if LIIK changes how women react to you.

Note that there are some people who do passive testing without the required amount of social perception. This is a bad thing and as a new member I would encourage you to only do active testing or just report if something out of the ordinary happens that would never happen without pheromones.

After reading your initial report my conclusion is that you have not tested LIIK yet. You just wore it and reported that nothing magical happened which is pretty stupid.
01-23-2015 9:03 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 68 posts

01-23-2015 9:17 PM

Uh-uh Metal,

I respectfully disagree with you on this one. Robbie is correct in saying there are outrageous claims on here. However, he should at some point, and not too far down the road, get a real good WOW moment.

I am sure he has some form of baseline, he has lived his entire life without LIIK up to this point to compare.

It CANNOT hurt the forums to have someone experiment in a form of passive way. I like the idea. I like it a LOT. Why the fuck not? He will know when LIIK is working

I have also read the LIIK reviews and will most likely be getting it at some point. I have AM and Glace from A Dreams. I have used them together, but mostly separately.

I wil say, Robbie - stick with it and keep trying. I didn't get ANYTHING from Glace until about the 4th or 5th time using it. I had read all these amazing reviews of social and I hadn't gotten anything like what was being described. Then one night the entire place thought I was the coolest dude in the place. People I had never met honestly thought I worked with them! Be patient.

I for one will follow.
01-23-2015 9:17 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, right_mr, Paul Mytool
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 743
Thanks received:
812 thanks in 558 posts

01-23-2015 10:58 PM

As a passive mone tester myself, I see valid points in both metaltree's and HappyGoSkillfully's arguments.

1. You know how people respond to you without mones. That's the baseline. Now you'll see how people respond to you with 1, 2, 3 sprays etc. Keep doing 1 spray for a week, then up it to 2 sprays the next week and then to 3. Keep notes.

2. Expecting women to engage in ONS with you without much social interaction is, IMHO, silly. Mones can help hasten how hot she gets how quickly but you've still gotta get her interested IN YOU first. That means social banter, light sexual banter, light kino, medium sexual banter mixed with social banter, more kino, medium-heavy socio-sexual banter with heavy sexual kino, PULL. If it took you 30 mins to pull that off WITHOUT mones and 15 WITH, that's a hit.

Women are not going to magically start throwing themselves at you without good reason (unless she's drunk or drugged or both, neither of which is a good idea to engage anyway.) The Gilroy Effect doesn't exist in the way it's portrayed on the silver screen.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
01-23-2015 10:58 PM
Robbie - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

01-23-2015 11:35 PM

(01-23-2015 9:03 PM)metaltree Wrote:  IMHO, this is a stupid way to test. You have not established a baseline of how people behave around you without pheromones so how can you detect the differences with pheromones?

Your passive method of testing pheromones will only work if you have a high level of social perception which you do not seem to have. (I don't do passive testing like this either because I don't have the required level of social perception either.)

To properly test you need to do several dozen cold approaches without pheromones and perhaps over 100 to get a baseline of how woman react to you without pheromones. Once you understand your own baseline you can test with pheromones. Once you know your baseline you just need to do 10 cold approaches with a product to get a general idea of how it works and if it works. That should be enough to gauge if LIIK changes how women react to you.

Note that there are some people who do passive testing without the required amount of social perception. This is a bad thing and as a new member I would encourage you to only do active testing or just report if something out of the ordinary happens that would never happen without pheromones.

After reading your initial report my conclusion is that you have not tested LIIK yet. You just wore it and reported that nothing magical happened which is pretty stupid.

Hey, bud. I've been using Mones on and off since 2003-04. I think I know just exactly what I'm doing and how they work. Cold approach, hot approach, and a luke warm approach, it doesn't make a difference. When the Mones hit, I know exactly what it is.

Also, keep in mind that I'm not entirely Passive Testing. You may want to go back to my first post and read thoroughly. I'm presenting myself approachable by Smiling, Greeting, and Conversing towards random women. I'm keeping the Active part to the minimum.
01-23-2015 11:35 PM
Thanks given by right_mr

Robbie - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

01-23-2015 11:41 PM

(01-23-2015 9:17 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Uh-uh Metal,

I respectfully disagree with you on this one. Robbie is correct in saying there are outrageous claims on here. However, he should at some point, and not too far down the road, get a real good WOW moment.

I am sure he has some form of baseline, he has lived his entire life without LIIK up to this point to compare.

It CANNOT hurt the forums to have someone experiment in a form of passive way. I like the idea. I like it a LOT. Why the fuck not? He will know when LIIK is working

I have also read the LIIK reviews and will most likely be getting it at some point. I have AM and Glace from A Dreams. I have used them together, but mostly separately.

I wil say, Robbie - stick with it and keep trying. I didn't get ANYTHING from Glace until about the 4th or 5th time using it. I had read all these amazing reviews of social and I hadn't gotten anything like what was being described. Then one night the entire place thought I was the coolest dude in the place. People I had never met honestly thought I worked with them! Be patient.

I for one will follow.

Thank You Happy.

There certainly are various form of outrageous claims on here in regards to this products. I will continue to do my part by continue to test the product and keep posting.

You are also correct about my point of comparison of interaction between using L2K and without using L2K. Stay tuned.
01-23-2015 11:41 PM
Robbie - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

01-23-2015 11:48 PM

(01-23-2015 10:58 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  As a passive mone tester myself, I see valid points in both metaltree's and HappyGoSkillfully's arguments.

1. You know how people respond to you without mones. That's the baseline. Now you'll see how people respond to you with 1, 2, 3 sprays etc. Keep doing 1 spray for a week, then up it to 2 sprays the next week and then to 3. Keep notes.

2. Expecting women to engage in ONS with you without much social interaction is, IMHO, silly. Mones can help hasten how hot she gets how quickly but you've still gotta get her interested IN YOU first. That means social banter, light sexual banter, light kino, medium sexual banter mixed with social banter, more kino, medium-heavy socio-sexual banter with heavy sexual kino, PULL. If it took you 30 mins to pull that off WITHOUT mones and 15 WITH, that's a hit.

Women are not going to magically start throwing themselves at you without good reason (unless she's drunk or drugged or both, neither of which is a good idea to engage anyway.) The Gilroy Effect doesn't exist in the way it's portrayed on the silver screen.

Kimosabe,

Please read my first post carefully. This quote below will tell you just exactly what my intentions are with ONS.

"Why L2K V2? Because I'm looking for ONS, I'm looking to get IOI and I want the females to OPEN me with minimal work on my part. Once the contact has been initiated by a female, I'm planning on closing the deal. To simply put it, I just want to stand there, say Hi and smile at my potential targets to give a subtle hint that I'm approachable and let them approach me. The rest is up to L2K V2."

Many forum users have claimed that L2K was a potion for females OPENING them up and perfect for ONS. This is one of the key factors I'm determining my test for this products.

Not sure what you're referring by Banters, Kinos and PULL; nor am I interested in finding it out.
01-23-2015 11:48 PM
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 743
Thanks received:
812 thanks in 558 posts

01-23-2015 11:57 PM

(01-23-2015 11:48 PM)Robbie Wrote:  Kimosabe,

Please read my first post carefully. This quote below will tell you just exactly what my intentions are with ONS.

"Why L2K V2? Because I'm looking for ONS, I'm looking to get IOI and I want the females to OPEN me with minimal work on my part. Once the contact has been initiated by a female, I'm planning on closing the deal. To simply put it, I just want to stand there, say Hi and smile at my potential targets to give a subtle hint that I'm approachable and let them approach me. The rest is up to L2K V2."

Many forum users have claimed that L2K was a potion for females OPENING them up and perfect for ONS. This is one of the key factors I'm determining my test for this products.

Not sure what you're referring by Banters, Kinos and PULL; nor am I interested in finding it out.

What I'm driving at is that there has to be more interaction on your part, not just standing there and saying "Hi" and expecting L2kv2 to do the rest of the work. IMHO, it just doesn't work that way.

That's where the Banters, Kinos and PULL you referred to come into play.

I DID read your first post carefully, and while it is commendable that you're putting the extraordinary claims by others herein to the ultimate trial by fire, I'm saying that it would do you no good to say "I stood there and just said 'Hi' to every passing female, and yet few opened me but no ONSs happened. Therefore L2Kv2 is a dud."

Females opening you doesn't necessarily translate into IOIs which in turn doesn't necessarily translate into ONSs. Hence the Banters, Kinos and PULL comment.

If you read that part carefully, I said: "If it took you 30 mins to pull that off WITHOUT mones and 15 WITH, that's a hit."

But, as you've stated, you're not interested to find out, so I'll just shut up henceforth.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 12:03 AM by kimosabe.)
01-23-2015 11:57 PM
Robbie - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

01-24-2015 12:03 AM

With that being said....

Last post for testing day one.... Went to the local band playing at the bar after the library. Re-applied one more spray in the car before going in (approximately 5 hours after my first application). No hazy effects of any sort. Met up with some of my friends. Talked and joked as usual. No intimidating or mean mugging from any of them or any other guy. Good ratios of female patrons nearby. Age range from 21-30s with a few 40s in between. Close contact with many females and nothing to write home about. Will keep testing in case mass population in my area is suffering from severe sinus congestion.

Also, please do not feed me "L2K might not be compatible with you". I don't believe in that hype. I'm here to exclusively test the product and write my HONEST and REAL reviews.
01-24-2015 12:03 AM

Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 197
Thanks received:
857 thanks in 379 posts

01-24-2015 12:36 AM

REAL spammer