Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
L2K V1 Experiences (2013)
aliphaiz
i am fucking high on life

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

L2K V1 Experiences (2013)
06-14-2013 10:39 AM

hello every body. i just received my order of L2K V1 yesterday evening. Thanx Chris for the excellent service rendered. my order was placed on the 6th June and i received it on the 13th June through DHL express service. The packing was excellent no breakages or leakages. Very satisfied with the parcel except that my instructions when i ordered saying that ship it discreetly ......etc. was attached to the actual parcel. this could have been very embarrassing if it was opened by customs. they could have even confiscated it. Chris i think your packing department did a big mistake by attaching my instructions to the actual package because its supposed to be discreet. other than that every thing was good.

I will be testing it soon and reporting my experiences here.

p.s. @ Chris. the bottel dosent say it V1. it is V1 right?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
-Albert Einstein-
06-14-2013 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

RE: L2K V1 Experiences (2013)
06-15-2013 1:58 PM

This morning I decided to take L2K V1 for a test run. So I took my usual morning shower and got dressed. Since this is the first time I am trying this product I decided to start from one spray and worked my way up from there until I find my sweet spot. I divided 1 full spray from the L2K bottle between my wrists and sides of my neck. The smell was very pungent and manly.

By the way I am using leather and steel version.

As for self effects at first I felt little bit of anxiety which lasted for around half an hour. May not be a direct effect of the product. Any way after about half an hour I felt quite confident and relaxed.

My first stop was the supermarket because I needed to restock on groceries. So as usual I got on the street and I hailed a Three Wheeler from the taxi queue. Some of you might not know what a three wheeler is. It is a 3 wheeled small vehicle used in south Asia mostly for transport. So I get into the 3 wheel and this person the driver seems to be very friendly and awfully chatty on the way to the supermarket and charged me less than the usual acceptable amount for the trip.

This supermarket is my usual place for grocery shopping. When I went in there every one seems to be eyeing me and smiling, men and women alike. Definitely this is not something I get from the people there usually. As I was shopping going around from aisle to aisle I noticed this particular two girls who were staking the shelf’s were following me around kept brushing against me and when I looked at them a bit surprised she smiled at me and said hi. I didn’t know what to say because I am normally not that chatty with women, I am shy beta kind of a guy but any way with the added confidence today, I decided to go for it and said “hi” back and opened a conversation about the particular product that I was looking at and they were giving me suggestions and showing me their favorite brand and …etc and one of the two the one who was actually interested in me took my number. This whole time I have forgotten that I have put this cologne on me. So I am sure this can’t be a placebo effect.

So after I am done shopping I went to the cashier counter there is this particular girl (cashier in the one of the checkout counter who is a 9/10 half Asian half French hottie age around 19) whom I like. Today she couldn't stop looking at me like she was almost spell bound. Smiled and said good morning in a shaking voice. And when I was giving money she touched held my hand and didn't let go, this is not usual. On top of this I was getting more smiles and eye contact than usual today.

I am going to stick with one spray for a few days before dosing up to two sprays. Before this I was skeptical that this would work and specially work in my country with people of this ethnicity. But it worked exactly as advertised. In the past between 1999 and 2002 I have tested with pheromones a lot and never got results like this. This is amazing stuff Chris keep up the good work.

p.s I have still got to test this in different settings like bars, clubs, beaches..etc. will be updated.

-Albert Einstein-
06-15-2013 1:58 PM
Thanks given by LL21, Goodlife, Alpha Dream, Six, Chaotic, SS108, CanadianGuy45, Ozee, ZB pmones, eyeofra, doctordonald
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

06-17-2013 3:38 PM

OK after all I decided to take this bad boy for a spin in the beach so Sunday afternoon I went to the beach with couple of my buddies. I was a bit over excited about the successful hits that I had the other day so I decided to amp up the dose to 3 sprays. I sprayed one at the Adams apple and another 2 at both of my wrists and put some roll on perfume oil as a cover because L2K sent seems to smell really musky after about an hour or 2. As usual the beach was really packet up with people from different nationalities. We were actually meeting one of my friend’s girlfriend and her friends. First when we met then we were introduced to each other. None of these girls seems to notice me. As if I was not there. Not even eye contact. This disappointed me a lot since I had pretty good hits the other day. Then I realized I might have worn too much or maybe it just doesn’t work in beaches, may be the direct sun light. Any way I tried opening up a few different girls randomly without any success. At this point I really got fed up of this and I went into the sea for a swim for about half an hour to take a break. I was feeling thirsty after this so I went to this bar just on the beach to buy me self a drink. This is when things start to kicking in as I was sitting in the bar stool drinking a beer this really hot foreign girl from Russia comes to the bar to buy some drinks and I noticed the way she was looking at me so I smiled at her out of nowhere she compliments me on the perfume I was wearing, in her sexy Russian English accent. She said it was smells really sexy and reminds her of someone she used to know. So we talked a bit and she suggested we both go into the sea for a swim one thing led to another and we ended up making out in the sea. This was my first real intimate encounter with the L2K. I think less is more when it comes to this stuff because it’s pretty potent and I guessing me swimming in the sea must have washed half of it off and that’s where I started getting hits.

-Albert Einstein-
06-17-2013 3:38 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69, SS108, LL21, CanadianGuy45, paradigmshift, seeusmile, ZB pmones, doctordonald, whisper
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 40 posts

06-17-2013 3:45 PM

Glad it's working for you, seems like 1 spray or max. 2 is your sweet spot. Keep up the testing.

"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 3:49 PM by scorpio69.)
06-17-2013 3:45 PM
Thanks given by aliphaiz, doctordonald
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 658
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 275 posts

06-17-2013 3:55 PM

That "musky" smell you smell is None or the sexual side of L2K . Alpha Dream mixes are silicone based and last for a long time and stick to the skin well.
06-17-2013 3:55 PM
Thanks given by aliphaiz
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

06-17-2013 11:01 PM

(06-17-2013 3:45 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Glad it's working for you, seems like 1 spray or max. 2 is your sweet spot. Keep up the testing.

yes one spray is my sweet spot. two is a bit over whelming and i don't get hits. i am gonna try this at work today and will keep the results posted.

-Albert Einstein-
06-17-2013 11:01 PM
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

06-17-2013 11:12 PM

(06-17-2013 3:55 PM)LL21 Wrote:  That "musky" smell you smell is None or the sexual side of L2K . Alpha Dream mixes are silicone based and last for a long time and stick to the skin well.

you are right the smell of the pheromones stick to the skin for about 10 hours or even more but the smell of the perfume fades in about 2 hours. well at least on my skin. this may be different for you and other people because every body's skin chemistry different.

-Albert Einstein-
06-17-2013 11:12 PM
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

06-19-2013 11:37 AM

Hello everyone, after a day’s break from pheromones today I decided to wear L2K for work. At first I was hesitant thinking it might be not suitable for work as I have read some people having issues wearing this to work, anyhow this morning I wore 1 spray of L2K shared between my wrists and neck. As usual I got on the bus, at that time in the morning the buses are really packed here. My first hits today were in the bus. This lady who looks around 45 to 50 years old who was sitting beside me kept on sniffing the cologne taking deep breaths at first after a while she put her hand on my lap and asked what’s your name and when I replied with a smile she told me that I remind her of her husband when he was younger I just said thank you Madame and moved on to the next seat without offending her because I felt a little embarrassed by the way she was touching my lap. When I moved seats there was this other girl age about 35 standing beside me, she kept on looking at me like she have seen a ghost with big eyes saucers. I know from the looks she was giving me nonstop she she liked me or whatever she smelled off me, after a while she smiled and offered me some of chewing gum she was having and we talked until I got off the bus. Regret not getting her number. But any way she wasn't my type so at that time I wasn't that interested.
When I arrived in the office a lot of the guys greeted me today unlike other days. I felt l more confident like I am the center of the attention, I got smiles, compliments and light brushes from a lot of the female co workers .now this is when it gets weird I got hit and my butt pinched twice today by these two gay dudes who work in my section in the office. This is embarrassing I am not going to wear L2K for work here after not that I have anything against the gay community. My motto is like live and let live, any way… life goes on.
Had any one of you guys got hit by gay men while wearing L2K please share and let me know guys.

P.s. I forgot to tell you guys my boss is gay, good that I didn't have to meet him in his office today.

-Albert Einstein-
06-19-2013 11:37 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, scorpio69, doctordonald
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

06-20-2013 1:06 PM

OK this is just a quick note. i went to a family gathering for lunch today to my sisters place. i wore 1 spray of L2K to see its social effects. Every body seems to be up beat and energetic and i felt they respected me more. one weird thing is that my niece after some time he really got hyper and he wouldn't stop laughing and being strangely different. he is 5 years old and i have seen him almost every day of his life and he is not like this never. can this be an effect on the mones. any body have any comments about this.

-Albert Einstein-
06-20-2013 1:06 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
aliphaiz

Rep Post

Thanks received:
34 thanks in 10 posts

06-29-2013 2:26 PM

Hi guys... been quite busy for a while. Recently I have gone on a business trip to India, met an old friend of mine whose a chemist, he works for one of the largest suppliers in India who synthesizes pheromones and other molecules and compounds . I discussed with him the success I had with L2K and he was not surprised as most of the compounds synthesized in his company is supplied to Europe and America. He offered me a relatively new compound which they are synthesizing and testing in their lab. Apparently it’s not an actual pheromone but is as effective or even more effective when combed with a multi pheromone mix. He gave me a sample of this stuff like about 10ml or so. This stuff is supposed to be really powerful according to him. According to my friend this stuff when mixed with a pheromones like L2K will make a extremely potent sexual mix. So I decided to test this stuff with L2K. Here goes my first experience with L2K comboed with this stuff.
Since my friend told me this will be more sexual decided to wear this combo and go clubbing. My venue was one of the posh clubs here in capital of my country. Decided on this club because then I would get a good mix of different people belonging to different ethnic groups. Ok so I wore 1 spray of L2K and 1 drop of this ER stuff whatever this is called. My friend was a little secretive he didn’t give me great detail about this stuff except that this is extremely potent and perfectly safe to use externally and one company already uses this stuff in minute amounts in their product.
First hit was when I was standing in the queue to get into the club the bouncer comes and let me jump the queue and get into the club as if I was the owner of this club. Normally the bouncers around here don’t have any respect for anyone but tonight was different the bouncers really respected me. Only men queue here couples and ladies walk in straight. Once I was inside the club I was approached and offered drinks by women consistently in total I got 10 blatant hits within 1 hour and some of them even got pissed because I turned them down. I was almost abused. I got hugged and kissed more then I have been in the past life. Man this mix is strong. 2 ladies offered me quickies after a little chat inside the club which I turned down. if I am to write every detail of every hit Ive got tonight I will be writing pages and pages. Hands down I have to say that this is the best mix I have tried so far it’s almost like the holy grail of pheromones. You get constant blatant hits with this combo
Chris your L2k has changed my outlook on life. This is almost too easy and unfair to women… hats off for Chris you are a god walking amongst men.

-Albert Einstein-
06-29-2013 2:26 PM
Thanks given by LL21, doctordonald

Share This Thread