Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L'uomo Amore Review
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 128 posts

L'uomo Amore Review
02-15-2013 9:08 AM

Hey guys,

So last night I got my shipment of L'uomo amore. This is definitely a killer product for anyone's arsenal.

If you can act outgoing and goofy this is the product for you. By far it required absolutely no congruence on my part and yet I was still getting hits by women and even better respect by the group of guys I was with.

Back story:

I went out last night to hang with this guy and his friend. My new buddy here in Beantown is a classic pick up artist. He's in a band and ripped. I think he has made getting laid his life mission. Either way, he's a freaking hoot.

We went out to the bars, this was my mix for the evening.

Two sprays L'uomo amore
2 sprays androstadienone
2 sprays FB Glace

covered in D&G.

I met V's buddy K. We end up talking and this guy is just great. We're all talking and having a good time pregaming. K for the entire night is going on and on and in a weird way is trying to impress me. Seriously love the dude.

Now, V is an absolute monster at opening women, getting numbers, and getting in bed. The best part is, I suck at opening but hold a pretty descent conversation. So we both go and open girls together. This is by far the craziest night.

I was talking to two girls for at least 15 minutes. Although they were 7s on the scale it was still impressive for me to be able to fire it up that nicely. Normally get shot out pretty quickly.

I end up meeting more of Vs buds and let me tell you these guys looked at me and immediately warmed to me. It was really awesome making friend with these guys and not feeling like I was alienated. The women in the group also really liked the vibe I had as well.

We changed venues and ended up running into these three girls. One was a red head and her other two more gernady friends. Cute, but the redhead obviously kept them around to make herself prettier.

We all ended up going back to their apartment and I had this one girl (Tess) literally plop herself onto my lap. Now, I wasn't really feeling a grenade even though I should have taken it for my boy V. We had a few drinks and headed back to the venue we were at.

Now this product is great, but the second time around I got the impression the Androstadienone and glace had already evaporated. The effect of the L'uomo amore were still pleasant. I had this BIG TITTED girl who was with V come up to me and start talking with no effort needed. V was going to get it on with her anyway but this really dumb girl was just talking and talking. Weird, but hey I can appreciate some attention.

Night ended and we all left pretty thrilled. V got a little too drunk, but I'm a good guy in taking care of my boys Smile

All in all, great night. I sprayed on some more L'uomo today to gauge self effects solo. The product is easily going to become a favorite of mine for day and night game. It's the first product where I literally can be myself without worrying about "being alpha" or congruent to some signature that is not my personality.

I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to make good friends fast and also have girls admire you as the boys boy. Pago you were 100% right about this product.

Edit: I wanted to add that this product is great, but I was getting mild shit tests when I was hanging with my V by other girls like the one red head I mentioned. He is pretty much like me but waay more cracked out even though i can keep up with him conversationally and with wit. It was odd. Next time it's AV which eliminates the shit tests entirely.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 12:57 PM by okyoureabeast.)
02-15-2013 9:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by extraballislit, scorpio69, eyeofra, seeusmile, shadowknight, NuTrix, Six

scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1048
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 75 posts

RE: L'uomo Amore Review
02-15-2013 3:31 PM

Very interesting report okyoureabeast, I was wondering why there were no more recent reviews in the old great l'uomo thread. Seems like they've forgotten about this productShok

Honestly your review makes my wallet go Cry Too many mones to play with...

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
02-15-2013 3:31 PM
armpit44
too delighted and ADHD to chilax,

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 9 posts

02-15-2013 8:27 PM

I just got L' Uomo Amore in the mail, a few minutes ago. I gotta be honest with you. I sprayed a little on and was startled by the smell. All my life I've occasionally come across individuals that smelled just like this, and when I did, wondered what was wrong with them, and had to get away from them as quickly as possible. I think there is a very good probability that I'm going to be returning this. I don't think it's compatible with my chemistry, as i always thought it was th pheromones of someone that was chemically my polar opposite.
02-15-2013 8:27 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
945 thanks in 517 posts

02-16-2013 3:05 AM

From memory wasnt that a men to men pheromone? i remember pago using that to bond with the guys more.

Other than that great review!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
02-16-2013 3:05 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 128 posts

02-16-2013 12:46 PM

(02-16-2013 3:05 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  From memory wasnt that a men to men pheromone? i remember pago using that to bond with the guys more.

Other than that great review!

It is, i was trying to make friends with a new group of guys i just met which Pago inspired me to try.

Although it works just as well on women. ;)
02-16-2013 12:46 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2910 thanks in 1468 posts

03-09-2013 10:54 PM

Have you had the chance to wear it again socially? Very curious about your findings Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-09-2013 10:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream Gay Men - L'Uomo Amore Pdv 5 2,536 01-22-2014 11:51 AM
Last Post: Pdv
  Certo & l'uomo Amore- are they out of bounds for women? NuTrix 8 1,481 05-08-2013 3:44 PM
Last Post: NuTrix