Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killer Prices on TV's
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 628
Thanks received:
1542 thanks in 814 posts

Killer Prices on TV's
03-27-2012 12:51 PM

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd share a site that has great pricing and awesome customer service, for anyone that may be looking to buy a new TV or home threater equipment.

The site is , and they are based in New York.

I tend to be a pretty savvy shopper and before deciding to buy from them I checked around everywhere, including Tiger Direct, Fry's Best Buy, Newegg, and even eBay, and these guys blew everyone else prices away.

I was also somewhat of a pain in the ass customer Blush in that I bought a 3D TV, Blu-Ray player and some HDMI cables, then called back everal times, first to ask that they change which Bly-Ray player I had ordered, then the next day to cancel the Blu-Ray player so that the TV would ship faster.

In the end, I ended up taking the first Blu-Ray player, and the guy insisted on issuing a partial refund, just because. I told him that there really wasn't a reason to and that I was already a very happy camper, but that didn't matter and he inisisted on issuing a $30 refund and selling me the plyer for $68.

I have to say that even though I know I must have been a pain in the ass, each time I called I was treated with the utmost courtesy and each person seemed sincere in their desire and attempt to make sure that I was 1000o% happy in my dealings with AllTimeTV's.

I couldn't resist sharing as not only did I end up saving myself several hundred dollarsover what I would have spent anywherre else, but it's also been one of the most pleassant buying experiences I've ever had.

If anyone's ever in the market for a new TV, make sure to check them out!

And, for anyone that might be interested I bought a Samsung N55D8000 - 55" 1080p 3D LED HD TV, the Samsung BD-D5500 - Single Disc 3D-Capable Wi-Fi-Ready Blu-ray Player, and a couple of 3D HDMI cables.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
03-27-2012 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
536 thanks in 223 posts

RE: Killer Prices on TV's
03-27-2012 3:06 PM

Oooooooo sweet!
Thanks mark!

How much was that sweet ass 3D HDTV?

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-27-2012 3:06 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 628
Thanks received:
1542 thanks in 814 posts

03-27-2012 3:49 PM

$1,828, now down to $1,808, which is less money than Tigerdirect and Frys are selling the Samsung N55D6400 for, which is 2 models down from this one.

And you guys think you're being patient by waiting on phermones to be delivered. Big Grin

The newest 2012 models that just came out have voice activated functions and a built in camera that can use facial detection to log you into sites like facebook, twitter and google and motion sensing for web browsing.

Super cool, but I sdettled for a 2011 model cause it was $800 less.

Check this out:

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
03-27-2012 3:49 PM
MagicMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 29 posts

03-27-2012 3:51 PM

Check out this deal that I didn't get:

I got this one instead:

Then returned it for this one which was on sale from $799 to $597.98:

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2012 3:58 PM by MagicMan.)
03-27-2012 3:51 PM

Share This Thread