Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Kharma, and the one thing I've learned!!!!!
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Kharma, and the one thing I've learned!!!!!
12-05-2012 12:04 AM

I'm an old dude, and at 50 years of age that age is starting to show.

And, if there's one thing I've learned in life and could pass on to other it's that Kharma is real and what you put out in life you will truly get back. And, more times than I care to count I've seen that come true scary fast!

This week it did once again, and faster than I could have ever expected. Let me lay a little backgound before I tell you how it did:

Back around mid 2009 I started noticing my lower front teeth getting real loose, but shit I was only 48 years old and dating a gorgeous 28 year old asain girl living in Brazil, and not willing to accept that I was losing my teeth, until shortly after we broke up and one of my lower eye teeth just fell out!

Well, at that point I knew I couldn't keep kidding myself that they'd get better any more and by the time I found a Dentist and made arrangements to have a couple more teeth pulled and get partial dentures another had fallen out.

Well, like most everyone else I dreaded actually going to the dentist and having more teeth pulled and the thought of hcang to get dentures really rattled me. But, when I got to the office and actually went in to see the dentist, he made everything seem OK and a natural progression in live.

Well, I left the office and the dentures never bothered me and felt nearly normal, but a year later my upper teeth started falling out. Soo, back to my awesome dentist I went to have a couple more teeth pulled and get a set of upper dentures. And believe it or not, I actually looked forward to going in! Well, the fact that most of the girls working there were really beautiful probably didn't hurt either. Big Grin

BTW, this dentist was a 100 mile drive for me, and there were hundreds of local dental offices I could have gone to, if I wanted to pay 3 times what MY dentist charged. Yeah, I did a lot of comparison shopping before just agreeing to spend $4,000 to $5,000. Needless to say I was more than happy to drive 100 miles each way to save several thousand of dollars. Hell, they were on par with what Mexican dentists charge, but were in East Texas and spoke like it. Smile

Advance a year down the road, and a couple of weeks ago I went back to get my upper temporary dentures replaced with my permanent ones, as that was incuded in the package I'd purchased. When I went in they did the mouth fitting again, and I happened to mention that the lowers had become rather loose and there were gaps allowing food to settle between the dentures and my gums, and asked what could be done about it.

The technician asked me to wait a second while she talked to the dentist, then came back to tell me that they would remake the lowers for FREE for me. I told her that I would be more than happy to pay for the remake, but that was completely unacceptable to them!

So, I came back the folllowing week to have the lowers remade, and decided that pulling 2 more teeth was probably in order, which I rightfully paid to have done, got my new dentures and left.

But, by the time I got home they were really bothering me and hurt like hell. Same thing the next day. So I called the clinic back and told them that I wanted to start over from scratch and pay to have new dentures made: after all they remade the ones I now had for free, even though they had abssolutey no obligation or expectation to have to do so.

Believe it or not they said NO! Come back in and let us take a look at them before doing anything that rash.

So, I went back last Friday and when I was called into the office I told the technician that I wwould rather just pay to have new ones made. Again, she told me NO let me see if I can adjust these so they fit better and you're happy first.

Well, it was all to clear that they were NOT going to let me spend the money to have them done again like I wanted to, so what could I do?

I gave her the dentures and she slaved over them for a good 30 minutes, making adjustment after adjustment and coming back between each one to check the fit.

When I left, they fit perfect and felt great, but they wouldn't take a penny from me, even though I REALLY felt like I owed them.

But, I couldn't just let them get away with being that nice to me, and well to be honest a couple of the girls were REALLY cute, so I had to find a way to show my appreciation!

The next day, Saturday, I started looking at gift basket websites, and I found something that looked really cool, and made me hungry too! So I ordered this edible fruit basket to be delivered to them on Monday:

[Image: r_Harvest_Festival_HD_25402_E136_w.jpg]

Looks good huh? Big Grin

So anyway, I kind of forgot about it after ordering, and on Monday I had an appointment with another dentist who was looking to have a website built.

Can you see where this is going yet?

Sooo, I get to this dentists office and I'm meeting with the 2 dentists who run this and another office when my cell phone rings! Guess who it is? Yep it's the other dental office, so I ask the 2 dentists to excuse me for just a secoond to take the call.

It happens to be the really cute front desk girl calling, with the sexiest voice I'd heard yet, to tell me they got the basket and how everyone in the office loved it, and that no patient had ever done anything like that for them before! Big Grin

To wrap this up, when I hung up I explained the situation the the dentists I was sitting with, and they were prietty impressed and said that none of their patients had ever done anything like that for them either.

I got the contract, will make about $1,800 on it, and all this from spending a little under $200, to reward and show my apppreciation for they way they teated me 3 days earlier!

More importantly than that though, or at least to me, was that that phone call made me feel like a million dollars, and my little show of appreciation came back to me 10 fold financially and ten thousand fold in how I felt!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!, tell me Kharma isn't real!

BTW, the initial call from the new dentist client came the week before, while I was sitting in my dentist's waiting room to get the new lower dentures made.

Live your lives believing and knowing that Kharma is real, what you put out is going to come back to you, or back at you, and live life trying to rectify this wrong that Cher sang about 20+ years ago, which is even more true today, and watch how much comes back to you in return, sometimes so fast that it's alomst wicked scary!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-05-2012 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: Kharma, and the one thing I've learned!!!!!
12-05-2012 12:54 AM

You've only learned one thing? Rofl

Great story Mark and sorry to hear about your teeth.
Any idea why they just fell out? I didn't know teeth did that.

As far as I can tell karma is as real as mones.

I've had karma come back to me in literally 2 minutes after sending it out.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-05-2012 12:54 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-05-2012 1:15 AM

(12-05-2012 12:54 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  You've only learned one thing? Rofl

Great story Mark and sorry to hear about your teeth.
Any idea why they just fell out? I didn't know teeth did that.

As far as I can tell karma is as real as mones.

I've had karma come back to me in literally 2 minutes after sending it out.

I've learned a lot, but that is one of the most IMPORTANT things I've learned!

As to teeth just falling out, I didn't know either, until one did! Eek

Like I said, scary fast!

But apparantly, When the Voyager satellite broke through the Termination Shock point it made a few discoveries that has the scientific community up in arms and refutes much of what we considered to be absolute law in physics.

Funny how little we really know and how much we take for granted, because we didn't have any other explanation, until we did!

500 years ago, it was pretty well scientific fact that the world was flat.

BTW, between finishing my initial post and this one I got another phone call, which I could easily attribute to Kharma!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-05-2012 1:15 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-05-2012 1:45 AM

I understand that I "know" almost nothing and this is why I am so hesitant to declare and proclaim this or that will all my silly mortal braggadocio.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-05-2012 1:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What I learned as a kid :) mark-in-dallas 1 1,827 03-07-2013 2:07 AM
Last Post: Jamie
  I Learned Something New Mtnjim 4 2,797 05-20-2010 3:07 PM
Last Post: Beccah