Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Just wanna say hallo
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thumbs Down Just wanna say hallo
02-15-2017 2:49 PM

My name is Tezeus, 33 years old, from Spain and i wanna say Hi to everibody hear.I read almost everything on LAL threads, Androtics, Pheromones xs and Apex.Many haters on Androtics i know but the scents they make ..Man in love.I own products from all this vendors but i will not report anything for the moment just one observation.Evolve seems to attract spanish dark heared girls.One of the respected vets from hear telled this also, ages ago in a thread Ammo+P75 vs evolve.For now thas it.Complicated for me to write english.Just Hi and i will keep to test ..and buy Dirol..
02-15-2017 2:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Just wanna say hallo
02-15-2017 10:00 PM

Welcome to the forum Tezeus.

When you wear evolve what is the age range of the women you attract? Do you use evolve oil or evolve spray?
02-15-2017 10:00 PM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Just wanna say hallo
02-16-2017 8:21 PM

I have only the spray for now, in Le Male scent.I don't know the age range for sure yet i need to wear more.But the girl i like seems to respond to 1 spray and it has 22 years and also his mom seems curios about me only when I wear Evolve, he's 48 years old.Dark hair mom and dougther.Its has a sis 18 years, brown hair, don't even look at me same as he sister when i don't wear Evolve.Must be Evolve.I wear 2 sprays Xist aroud my 'crush' and don't even speek to me.Maybe to much.I will try 1 spray this days.For now im sure Evolve its real.Victory
02-16-2017 8:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A great big Hallo to all! Antimatter 6 2,996 10-19-2011 2:21 AM
Last Post: Rattlesnake