Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Just saying hello.......
AnthonyBoa
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Just saying hello.......
04-29-2017 9:12 AM

Hi everyone I'm Anthony and new registered user. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to take the plunge. I purchased some 'mones about a month ago and I've been experimenting with a specific target as well as general pop when going out. I'll be sure to share my further experiences and expect to ask for advice as well. Thanks in advance. Peace!
04-29-2017 9:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Just saying hello.......
04-29-2017 9:25 AM

(04-29-2017 9:12 AM)AnthonyBoa Wrote:  Hi everyone I'm Anthony and new registered user. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to take the plunge. I purchased some 'mones about a month ago and I've been experimenting with a specific target as well as general pop when going out. I'll be sure to share my further experiences and expect to ask for advice as well. Thanks in advance. Peace!

G'day Boa. DrChocolate from Aus here. How ye going? Welcome to the community. Looking forward to hearing ur findings. Thanks. Smile
04-29-2017 9:25 AM
AnthonyBoa
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-29-2017 9:35 AM

(04-29-2017 9:25 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  G'day Boa. DrChocolate from Aus here. How ye going? Welcome to the community. Looking forward to hearing ur findings. Thanks. Smile

Thanks Doc. Appreciate the warm welcome. Hopefully I have lots of positives to share!
04-29-2017 9:35 AM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-29-2017 11:49 PM

(04-29-2017 9:12 AM)AnthonyBoa Wrote:  Hi everyone I'm Anthony and new registered user. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to take the plunge. I purchased some 'mones about a month ago and I've been experimenting with a specific target as well as general pop when going out. I'll be sure to share my further experiences and expect to ask for advice as well. Thanks in advance. Peace!

Welcome Anthony! Which pheromone are you currently testing?

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-29-2017 11:49 PM

AnthonyBoa
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-30-2017 7:52 AM

(04-29-2017 11:49 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Welcome Anthony! Which pheromone are you currently testing?

Hey duck

I've a 10 ml roller of NA unscented, a new bottle of L2K v1 leather and spice, and a bottle of Raw Chemistry oil. My cover scent for the NA is usually Aventus. I've been using the NA for a month at work on a particular target with mixed results. Contemplating adding a few sprays of L2K thinking the Androstadienone in it may turn up the heat up bit. Thanks for your welcome and i appreciate any thoughts or suggestions at all times! Peace.
04-30-2017 7:52 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2017 3:13 AM

Hi,

I don't usually like to give advice to new user. As most of them go back without adding any value to the community. You have also stated something on NA thread.

Here is what you should do :

1) Add Androstadienone to your NA. It will stop your target from acting strangely. Girls have cycles. Androstadienone will buffer their moods.
2) Kino her. Yes, a touch is very important for girls. You can just hold her hand for few more second and stuff like that. No need to do inappropriate stuff.

Don't add L2k v1 or change anything. From your description, NA is working very well. Mixed reaction means confusion from your target. It is good sign. You need to guide her through attraction part.

Watch this move:

Don't be like this guy. Be strong and act like a man.
05-01-2017 3:13 AM
AnthonyBoa
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-09-2017 8:40 PM

(05-01-2017 3:13 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi,

I don't usually like to give advice to new user. As most of them go back without adding any value to the community. You have also stated something on NA thread.

Here is what you should do :

1) Add Androstadienone to your NA. It will stop your target from acting strangely. Girls have cycles. Androstadienone will buffer their moods.
2) Kino her. Yes, a touch is very important for girls. You can just hold her hand for few more second and stuff like that. No need to do inappropriate stuff.

Don't add L2k v1 or change anything. From your description, NA is working very well. Mixed reaction means confusion from your target. It is good sign. You need to guide her through attraction part.

Watch this move:

Don't be like this guy. Be strong and act like a man.

Thanks for the reply Kal. I finally rec'd my Androstadienone from PXS (10ml at 15mcg/drop). I used 1 drop on each wrist and 1 drop behind each ear, along with 2 drops of unscented NA. Creed Aventus as my cover scent. My target was exposed all day long. No blatant differences in behavior other than complaining that she was chilly w/shivers (it was not cold in the office). Kino was kept to a minimum since others were present most of the day. We were alone once and she did allow me to run my fingers through her shoulder length hair after she put a sweater on and it got caught under the collar. After I adjusted her collar and hair, she proceeded to run her hands through her own hair while twirling and tugging on it repeatedly during our conversation. Day two with the NA and Androstadienone combo starts tomorrow.

Since this is primarily about NA (and Androstadienone ), further comments on my experiences with NA will appear in the NA thread.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 6:23 PM by AnthonyBoa.)
05-09-2017 8:40 PM

Share This Thread