Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just met a guy who was wearing mones
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

Just met a guy who was wearing mones
08-22-2015 11:12 AM

This was cool. I was taking a walk with an acquaintance and we ran into a friend of his. This guy was about 65-70 years old. And I detected the mones coming from him. It was interesting. I felt the effects. I held him in higher esteem than I usually would, until I snapped myself out of it. Later on I thought: "Haha, you too." Mine are better though. Smile

It's the third time I came across someone wearing them and the first time that it was a guy. I'm not into men, but I can see how he would be seen as more attractive by women.

The two women I met who were wearing mones were not attractive. And if anyone ever has any doubts about the ethical part: it does not take away anyone's ability to decide and choose their own responses. Otherwise I would have been interested in these women and would not have shaken off the effects the guy's mones had on me.

Which also makes me wonder. Has anyone here ever met someone who was wearing mones and what was your response to them?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-22-2015 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

RE: Just met a guy who was wearing mones
08-22-2015 12:02 PM

(08-22-2015 11:12 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  This was cool. I was taking a walk with an acquaintance and we ran into a friend of his. This guy was about 65-70 years old. And I detected the mones coming from him. It was interesting. I felt the effects. I held him in higher esteem than I usually would, until I snapped myself out of it. Later on I thought: "Haha, you too." Mine are better though. Smile

It's the third time I came across someone wearing them and the first time that it was a guy. I'm not into men, but I can see how he would be seen as more attractive by women.

The two women I met who were wearing mones were not attractive. And if anyone ever has any doubts about the ethical part: it does not take away anyone's ability to decide and choose their own responses. Otherwise I would have been interested in these women and would not have shaken off the effects the guy's mones had on me.

Which also makes me wonder. Has anyone here ever met someone who was wearing mones and what was your response to them?

I have a few times, one was a kid at a junior college when I was taking extra courses, smelled like ammo summer. Another guy was at starbucks. Funny thing was he tried to talk to me. I'm typically a friendly person anyway, and he was talking to me about a topic I would have been interested in anyway (both of us were in the medical field apparently), and I didn't find him threatening. Just a nice guy overall. But in my head I was thinking "hey!!! You know about mones, awesome!"

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
08-22-2015 12:02 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
571 thanks in 317 posts

08-22-2015 1:25 PM

You shoulda said something to confirm your suspicions.
Could of been an awesome conversation or a hella awkward one.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
08-22-2015 1:25 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

08-22-2015 3:53 PM

(08-22-2015 1:25 PM)XyzN Wrote:  You shoulda said something to confirm your suspicions.
Could of been an awesome conversation or a hella awkward one.

It would be quite awkward indeed if I were wrong... Smile

But my acquaintance doesn't know about it so I couldn't have brought it up anyway. But I don't think I ever would.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-22-2015 3:53 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 182 posts

08-22-2015 5:53 PM

Funny you created this thread today because just this morning, I had doubt about a stranger who was waiting in line to order. I had to leave the place fast so I walked fast past him while he was waiting in line and after few steps I wondered "mmm, I think I just smelled something similar to SOB by PXS". I looked back and I think he looks like a teenager skaterboard kind of guy. Even though it's possible, after looking at him, I thought it was probably in my head because he doesn't look like someone who would be into mones.

Another
Around 10 years ago, when I was 18, I was in a computer class and was sitting pretty close to a very unattractive girl (weight and face wise). Our chairs were close to each other and I had this weird feeling of wanting to cuddle with her. At that time I had no idea there was such a thing called pheromones (whether natural or not). I still wonder to this day if she was wearing mones because I remember I used to look at her and wonder why would I want to cuddle with a girl like her (not to be rude)

Another story: I had a friend (who is now an acquaintance), that I always felt she had a sexual aura around her. Whenever we converse,I would get this sexual feeling in my body. Once, I was drinking and my desire was strong. Sometimes, I wonder if it was her voice or the way she talks or now that I know about pheromones, maybe she wears some. Kissing was the furthest we have done; she's engaged now.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
08-22-2015 5:53 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1081 thanks in 542 posts

08-22-2015 6:12 PM

ShadowX114, I think most of those stories can be explained by natural mones. There have been times that I have been inexplicably attracted to someone, or I've noticed that people want to dance when they're around a certain person, or they're incredibly intimidating.

Sometimes, but not always, I smell a musky scent like they haven't showered. Which reminds me about natural mones.
08-22-2015 6:12 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

08-22-2015 6:21 PM

(08-22-2015 6:12 PM)NP17 Wrote:  ShadowX114, I think most of those stories can be explained by natural mones. There have been times that I have been inexplicably attracted to someone, or I've noticed that people want to dance when they're around a certain person, or they're incredibly intimidating.

Sometimes, but not always, I smell a musky scent like they haven't showered. Which reminds me about natural mones.

That's so true. That was actually how I learned about pheromones in general. An ex bf told me when we were dating that the first time he met me, he said I had a certain scent and felt immediately attracted to me. Thay was when he asked me what pheromones were and how he thought I produced a good amount. this other girl I hooked up with a few years after also said the same thing about my "scent" and several others I was involved with thereafter.

My wife now..I always wondered why she drives me crazy when we get intimate, but I realized, she usually showers at night, and not in the morning and doesn't wear deodorant. I realized it was pheromones, so I tried looking around her place to see if i see any products, but alas, nothing. Which led me to believe that it was probably her natural mones.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 6:23 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
08-22-2015 6:21 PM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
327 thanks in 179 posts

08-22-2015 9:06 PM

(08-22-2015 6:21 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  That's so true. That was actually how I learned about pheromones in general. An ex bf told me when we were dating that the first time he met me, he said I had a certain scent and felt immediately attracted to me. Thay was when he asked me what pheromones were and how he thought I produced a good amount. this other girl I hooked up with a few years after also said the same thing about my "scent" and several others I was involved with thereafter.

My GF could smell my scent way before started wearing 'mones. She has quite the nose for synthetic ones too... Just now she tried to tell me she can smell some unscented glace that I sprayed on her yesterday.

What do you guys think about this one:

Several years ago I met up with a few guys from a PUA forum. Three of us were there for quite some time. The waitress was friendly but normal. A fourth guy joined us and was on the end of the table near the waitress. She started giving him a lot of attention and he wasn't really engaging her, like flirting. At one point she went to pick his plate up and right when she got near it he moved it like one inch away from her. It was playful but he didn't say a word. She got all flustered and started to blush. You could physically see her change in the face. The rest of the meal she was kinda all over him. She started giving us all free stuff. It was clear she was really into him. He barely spoke to her.

After dinner I asked him about it. He blew off the question. I couple weeks later I asked him about it. He said it was A314, a must have at all cost... I kid I kid. He kinda just blew it off like nothing out of the ordinary happened. I was a couple weeks into this forum before I thought to it.

I've wondered for years... what do you think? If it is I kinda want to know the combo. I should hit up his old number and ask... I'm moving to his home town in 8 days anyways. Might be good info to have.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 9:08 PM by SuperJoy.)
08-22-2015 9:06 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned, BeautifulEnigma
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
307 thanks in 186 posts

08-22-2015 9:12 PM

I lent my buddy some NA to test. The day after his application of it I met up with him and noticed he had gotten a hair cut and stuff. We crack jokes like usual but I kept touching his shoulder.. It was weird lol but I knee out was okay to. Lmbo weird having the effects don't to you.

Also another time I had combo nude and wolf. He had on 2 drops of NA. We went to the store I was looking to get some cologne for the low. And I noticed all these Hispanic chicks were eyeing him stuff! 1I know I look better and 2 he want even buying nothing! ! I was splashing the cash! I was salty that day lol.

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
08-22-2015 9:12 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned, BeautifulEnigma, XyzN

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

08-23-2015 12:26 AM

Lol that sucks ak4d4! I worry about that happening too when wearing anything..but more in the sense of someone stealing my cloud.

That's interesting, SuperJoy! I listened to some subliminal music before that supposedly increases your pheromone production, and also read that certain foods help (i.e., cheese). Crazy though, it's making sense now that friends would tell me I have some sort of "power" attracting people, and they can't figure out why. Also had some girls (2-3) tell me they were falling for me after hanging out once or twice..it alllllllllllllll makes sense now..

08-23-2015 12:26 AM
Thanks given by ak4d4

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A day with vs without wearing mones Shadowx117 14 729 11-16-2017 5:03 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
Information do mones still work on female dentist while she's wearing her dental mask AMANKIND 27 5,064 11-03-2015 9:57 AM
Last Post: AMANKIND
  I am going to make my move on a girl, wearing mones masterfu678 20 4,724 05-23-2014 10:47 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Smokers wearing mones thenns 6 1,862 01-05-2014 5:12 AM
Last Post: TheMax
  The case for not wearing mones on workout days.. Any? dsouza 5 1,494 12-21-2013 9:58 AM
Last Post: velinxs