Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Just got my first product (TLG)
baelish74
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Just got my first product (TLG)
01-09-2020 2:03 PM

Hi,

am new here. I have passively read this forum for a couple of weeks and then decided to buy TLG as a first try. I had it in the mail today and put it on to test before going out to shop around a bit. First Impressions? Works!

Some info about myself: I work in research and therefore are a real sceptic. My MBTI-Type is is INTJ/INTP (have have taken different variations of the test over the last 20 years and always score about 50/50 on the J/P dimension) My Enneagramm is 5w4. I have some training and practice in hypnotherapy and NLP, so I consider myself quite good at observing and reading responses.

What else? I am a German caucasian male, 45 years old, bald, wear glasses, and my BMI is 27.5. So not exactly George Clooney but also not Danny deVito. More like the overweight nerd brother of Bruce Willis.

Cover scents? My normal Cologne regimen consists of a base layer of ISO E Super (from Tribute8) and one spray of one of my favorite colognes: YSL Kouros, Eau Sauvage Extreme, and recently a clone of Tom Ford Oud Wood.

I am looking forward to share and discuss experiences with all of you.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2020 2:04 PM by baelish74.)
01-09-2020 2:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Just got my first product (TLG)
01-09-2020 3:18 PM

(01-09-2020 2:03 PM)baelish74 Wrote:  Hi,

am new here. I have passively read this forum for a couple of weeks and then decided to buy TLG as a first try. I had it in the mail today and put it on to test before going out to shop around a bit. First Impressions? Works!

Some info about myself: I work in research and therefore are a real sceptic. My MBTI-Type is is INTJ/INTP (have have taken different variations of the test over the last 20 years and always score about 50/50 on the J/P dimension) My Enneagramm is 5w4. I have some training and practice in hypnotherapy and NLP, so I consider myself quite good at observing and reading responses.

What else? I am a German caucasian male, 45 years old, bald, wear glasses, and my BMI is 27.5. So not exactly George Clooney but also not Danny deVito. More like the overweight nerd brother of Bruce Willis.

Cover scents? My normal Cologne regimen consists of a base layer of ISO E Super (from Tribute8) and one spray of one of my favorite colognes: YSL Kouros, Eau Sauvage Extreme, and recently a clone of Tom Ford Oud Wood.

I am looking forward to share and discuss experiences with all of you.

Alriiiight! Looking forward to reading some of your experiences. popcorn

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-09-2020 3:18 PM
baelish74
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-09-2020 4:06 PM

(01-09-2020 3:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Alriiiight! Looking forward to reading some of your experiences. popcorn

I have a first impression on TLG. Should report that in the TLG thread or here? I would think TLG thread? Thx
01-09-2020 4:06 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-09-2020 4:16 PM

(01-09-2020 4:06 PM)baelish74 Wrote:  I have a first impression on TLG. Should report that in the TLG thread or here? I would think TLG thread? Thx

That'd be my suggestion as well. Post it in The Love God thread. Good, bad, or ugly, inquiring minds want to know!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-09-2020 4:16 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-09-2020 5:32 PM

(01-09-2020 4:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Good, bad, or ugly...

Wa-wo-Wa-wo...wha, wha, waaa.

Welcome to Pherotruth, Lord Baelish.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-09-2020 5:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-09-2020 11:25 PM

(01-09-2020 5:32 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Wa-wo-Wa-wo...wha, wha, waaa.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2020 11:27 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-09-2020 11:25 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2020 2:33 AM

Willkommener an Bord!

Beside the fact that we share quite some features (nationality, body type, eye sight or lack thereof, profession, age) you also seems to be interested in the MBTI. While I'm first stumbled in this forum into the MBTI model (some guy mentioned his type) it seems strongly neglected in respect of what mone works for what type and on what woman (if woman is what you are interested in). In the archives I only found one or two threads which are years old.
In looking back to some recent club encounters, I see some pattern in what types of woman reacted in which way on what mone. TLG made 2 archetypical ENTJ woman to act very interested and friendly, to push me in Long Term Relationship direction on the first encounters, but acted only with quite chaste kino (only hand touching on my upper body). On an other occasion a SP girl (I think she's ESFP) reacted heavily sexual/physical on BW (like crotch grinding, butt bouncing and pelvis bumping) before we spoke 100 words (details in my journal). And most likely an Ixxx girl isn't to find by herself in a dance club and a xNTJ wouldn't do likely an ONS.
And also the own actions and "inner game" is type depending. So while I admire some of the forum elders and their views and advises, I'm not sure if it works for all of us the same (or rather I'm sure that it's not).
Ups, now it's again a long rant. Sorry for that!
Again, welcome on board, I found it most educating and entertaining, hopefully I will do the same for you.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020 5:38 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-10-2020 2:33 AM

Share This Thread