Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got my Glace and AM today!
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 39 posts

Just got my Glace and AM today!
12-12-2011 9:59 PM

Well I pulled the trigger with Alpha Dreams and picked up Alfa Maschio, Glace and some Neno.

I must say very impressed with the cologne box AM came in, I never received a pheromone of anything with nice, very professional packaging. Thumbs up!! (Although Glace didn't, wrapped in bubble wrap - anyway who cares?)

Can't wait to wear this and report back with my results!

The Dude abides...
12-12-2011 9:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
64 thanks in 39 posts

RE: Just got my Glace and AM today!
12-16-2011 12:29 AM

Okay for the past couple of days I've been using Glace at work. Today I used 1 spray on my throat and used 2 drops of A314 for a sales meeting.

Results: Very good and positive meeting. I met the Owner and GM of a furniture company (big account $$ potential for me) and the meet went very well. Victory

Back in the office everyone was real cool and seemed at ease.

Final take: So far so good - I like Glace quite a bit.

Next test is the AM, cant wait to use this one near the ladies!

The Dude abides...
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2011 12:30 AM by andromun.)
12-16-2011 12:29 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156, Pheroman, CG_Jung, Grasshopper
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3705
Thanks received:
1793 thanks in 633 posts

12-16-2011 3:04 AM

Try 3 sprays of glace Twisted

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
12-16-2011 3:04 AM
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 15 posts

12-16-2011 11:09 AM

(12-16-2011 12:29 AM)andromun Wrote:  Okay for the past couple of days I've been using Glace at work. Today I used 1 spray on my throat and used 2 drops of A314 for a sales meeting.

Results: Very good and positive meeting. I met the Owner and GM of a furniture company (big account $$ potential for me) and the meet went very well. Victory

Back in the office everyone was real cool and seemed at ease.

Final take: So far so good - I like Glace quite a bit.

Next test is the AM, cant wait to use this one near the ladies!

Ok, not to criticize your test but if you are testing Glace then test Glace

A314 + Glace is not a test of Glace.

Calm down young grasshopper. First test for your sweet spot. Then test Glace solo at your sweet spot. Then write up a good detailed review. Include in it how many sprays you used, how long it lasted and your the effects on those you interacted with.

Then you can test Glace with other Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2011 11:41 AM by Paradox.)
12-16-2011 11:09 AM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1073
Thanks received:
348 thanks in 148 posts

12-16-2011 11:57 AM

fwiw my personal opinion is that it is a valid approach to start exploring new products or single pheromones in combination with one's existing mixes if one is an experienced and sensitive observer and aware that the picture may be somewhat muddied by unforeseen interactions. if one needs to wear, say, A314 to be at peak effectiveness in a work environment, and one has a sense of what is normal with A314 then it seems reasonable to try adding, say, Glace to the mix to see what the marginal change is likely to be.

of course, ideally one would also do purer experiments with the new product or compound on its own in a variety of different environments. but life is about trade-offs, not about living in an ideal world. one is in practice likely to get many more total opportunities to test a new product if it is worn in combination with others than if one waits for times when one can abandon one's daily mix.
12-16-2011 11:57 AM
Thanks given by LebronJames, paradigmshift, CG_Jung, Grasshopper
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 15 posts

12-16-2011 12:35 PM

(12-16-2011 11:57 AM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  fwiw my personal opinion is that it is a valid approach to start exploring new products or single pheromones in combination with one's existing mixes if one is an experienced and sensitive observer and aware that the picture may be somewhat muddied by unforeseen interactions. if one needs to wear, say, A314 to be at peak effectiveness in a work environment, and one has a sense of what is normal with A314 then it seems reasonable to try adding, say, Glace to the mix to see what the marginal change is likely to be.

of course, ideally one would also do purer experiments with the new product or compound on its own in a variety of different environments. but life is about trade-offs, not about living in an ideal world. one is in practice likely to get many more total opportunities to test a new product if it is worn in combination with others than if one waits for times when one can abandon one's daily mix.

I say you are wrong. And you know why you are wrong.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2011 12:36 PM by Paradox.)
12-16-2011 12:35 PM
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
64 thanks in 39 posts

12-16-2011 2:04 PM

(12-16-2011 11:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Ok, not to criticize your test but if you are testing Glace then test Glace

A314 + Glace is not a test of Glace.

Calm down young grasshopper. First test for your sweet spot. Then test Glace solo at your sweet spot. Then write up a good detailed review. Include in it how many sprays you used, how long it lasted and your the effects on those you interacted with.

Then you can test Glace with other Pheromones

I see your point - I only added A314 to Glace yesterday for the meeting. However for the other 4 days so far I only used Glace.

The Dude abides...
12-16-2011 2:04 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
348 thanks in 148 posts

12-16-2011 2:08 PM

(12-16-2011 12:35 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I say you are wrong. And you know why you are wrong.

I trust you will forgive my being disinclined to argue.
12-16-2011 2:08 PM
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 15 posts

12-16-2011 5:05 PM

(12-16-2011 2:08 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  I trust you will forgive my being disinclined to argue.

Sorry if I sounded argumentative. To make it simple (for me)...let's say you wanted to test Instant Honesty but you decided to add Instant Openness. You would then not be testing Instant Honesty anymore, you would be testing the mix of Instant Honesty+Instant Openness which would give you Come Talk To Me.

By mixing you change the characteristics of the Instant Honesty that you are supposed to be testing.

Sometimes by mixing 2 products you don't get known effects but something completely different. That was my point.

I understand what you were saying though. You are an expert but many testers don't have your years of experience.
12-16-2011 5:05 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, shadowknight
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
348 thanks in 148 posts

12-16-2011 5:39 PM

(12-16-2011 5:05 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Sorry if I sounded argumentative. To make it simple (for me)...let's say you wanted to test Instant Honesty but you decided to add Instant Openness. You would then not be testing Instant Honesty anymore, you would be testing the mix of Instant Honesty+Instant Openness which would give you Come Talk To Me.

By mixing you change the characteristics of the Instant Honesty that you are supposed to be testing.

Sometimes by mixing 2 products you don't get known effects but something completely different. That was my point.

I understand what you were saying though. You are an expert but many testers don't have your years of experience.

I think it really depends (as you imply) on who is testing. I confess that I did not know anything about andromun when I wrote my post, but it seems like he is a somewhat experienced user. You're right that sometimes when throwing everything on together one can just end up with an inharmonious mishmash, but at the same time a seemingly slightly undisciplined premature combination of products can lead serendipitously to a more profound discovery of each one.

When I first tried A314 I tried it for maybe three months without really being sure what it was doing, or whether it was conclusively having a useful effect. But people seem to pick things up quicker these days. I think if one has a basic sense for what A314 does, then one ought to be able to attune oneself to the marginal change caused by a social product like Glace. In fact one may actually better understand A314 by reducing the intimidation and inhibition now and then (which is what I imagine Glace might do).

I think the best way to learn is rather individual. I'm not all that disciplined, or don't like to be unless absolutely necessary, and so I found it more rewarding to learn by applying product as the Spirit moved me. But others are no doubt different. If the OP had never used mones before, I would take your point.
12-16-2011 5:39 PM

Share This Thread