Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just a little naughty
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
209 thanks in 159 posts

Just a little naughty
08-19-2009 5:01 PM

This is a fun shop for all our naughty little items. They also have a pheromone oil made for them by Love potions.

Quote:JALN's signature scent, created by Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie and available exclusively @ ! Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie specializes in hand crafted, fresh, micro-brewed fragrances created with the magical, mystical properties of the ingredients in mind. Like its title, this potion is only "a little naughty". At first breath, the prominent notes of light florals and powdery sugar cane give off an air of demure innocence - yet as he is drawn closer, he’ll experience the deeper, sexier notes underneath that induce lust and passion. Just a Little Naughty® Perfume has a top note of delicate Lady of the Night (aka Night Blooming Jasmine), complimented by lacy spun Sugar and the silkiest Vanilla; sultry Arabian Jasmine follows, supported on a bed of feathery softness by notes of powdery Oak Moss and Musk. Pheromone enhanced with our exclusive Blatant Invitation Pheromone Formula! Blatant Invitation is sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers, "yes" , and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins. Ingredients followed by their magical meanings derived from folklore: * LADY OF THE NIGHT ~ The intoxicating scent of these heady blossoms is fabled to inspire lust clouded sleeplessness. * ARABIAN JASMINE ~ Boosts self-confidence, reduces anxiety, attracts prosperity; and is a powerful attractant of both physical and spiritual love. * VANILLA ~ A strong aphrodisiac, vanilla inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, and lust, and is physically vitalizing. * SUGAR CANE ~ Attracts love, good fortune, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing too. * OAK MOSS ~ Luck enhancing, success, protection. * MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal. Perfume Ingredients: Fragrance, dipropylene glycol (DPG).

Besides the sensual toys they carry some fun gifts like bite size boobies and the dickie platter. Just dont buy them in hot weather like I did LOL

Tisha
08-19-2009 5:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

RE: Just a little naughty
08-19-2009 5:09 PM

Ooh I know this place!

I really need to try that perfume, I'm not into the pheromone but the scent sounds amazing! My wishlist keeps growing!

LOL @ the bite size boobs!!! hahahahaha, funny I know some people I can give it too!

I couldn't find the dickie platter but I did find a "Pecker Party Platter" lol
08-19-2009 5:09 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
209 thanks in 159 posts

08-19-2009 7:30 PM

(08-19-2009 5:09 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Ooh I know this place!

I really need to try that perfume, I'm not into the pheromone but the scent sounds amazing! My wishlist keeps growing!

LOL @ the bite size boobs!!! hahahahaha, funny I know some people I can give it too!

I couldn't find the dickie platter but I did find a "Pecker Party Platter" lol

Pecker Party Platter snort......... P Yep thats the one, I bought it a while back for a party I went to. The boobs melted but I was able to salvage the peckers Angel
08-19-2009 7:30 PM
ladyofthewoods
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

10-29-2009 10:46 AM

(08-19-2009 7:30 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Pecker Party Platter snort......... P Yep thats the one, I bought it a while back for a party I went to. The boobs melted but I was able to salvage the peckers Angel

Well thank Goddess for that! There's nothing worse that soft peckers!

"Strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government" - The Pythons
10-29-2009 10:46 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

11-01-2009 6:16 PM

(10-29-2009 10:46 AM)ladyofthewoods Wrote:  Well thank Goddess for that! There's nothing worse that soft peckers!

lol!!!!! hahahahaha

you are so bad!!!
11-01-2009 6:16 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
209 thanks in 159 posts

12-27-2009 2:27 PM

Quote:Well thank Goddess for that! There's nothing worse that soft peckers!

LOL I just noticed this ROFL Its true though. P
12-27-2009 2:27 PM

Share This Thread