Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Placed My Second Order With TP
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

Just Placed My Second Order With TP
02-12-2012 2:28 AM

I just placed my second order with True Pheromones. I ordered 2 more bottles of True Love. This is good stuff and I can't run out of it right now, it works good for me.

I also requested True Opener for the free sample. I'm not even sure that TO is available as a sample. If not, I'm sure they will send me something nice.
02-12-2012 2:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
404 thanks in 127 posts

RE: Just Placed My Second Order With TP
02-12-2012 2:57 AM

Ironically, a minute or two after I read this I got up and walked around the house and discovered a package from True.

I got my prize from last month's post contest ("The Gilroy"), and I found they had enclosed a sample of True Opener inside with it. Smile You'll likely receive one, in that case.

I'm not sure, but I think I've received one of each of the men's mixes in a sample size now, with exception to True Love... But I think they've got samples for that as well.

Edit: Same "Arrow" from Love-Scent's forums? Either way, good to see you here, and a very late welcome to the forums. Smile

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 2:58 AM by txi0m.)
02-12-2012 2:57 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

02-12-2012 3:01 AM

(02-12-2012 2:57 AM)txi0m Wrote:  Ironically, a minute or two after I read this I got up and walked around the house and discovered a package from True.

I got my prize from last month's post contest ("The Gilroy"), and I found they had enclosed a sample of True Opener inside with it. Smile You'll likely receive one, in that case.

I'm not sure, but I think I've received one of each of the men's mixes in a sample size now, with exception to True Love... But I think they've got samples for that as well.

Edit: Same "Arrow" from Love-Scent's forums? Either way, good to see you here, and a very late welcome to the forums. Smile

Yes, I am the same Arrow from Love Scent. I don't know you yet, but it is good to meet you. Thank you for the welcome.
02-12-2012 3:01 AM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
404 thanks in 127 posts

02-12-2012 3:18 AM

No worries. I wasn't so active on Love-Scent's forums, but I was one of the people posting about Master there. It was shortly after they gave out free samples of it as one of their promotions. I remember you were also interested in it at the time.

Still need to get me more of that... Really good stuff.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
02-12-2012 3:18 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

02-12-2012 10:00 AM

(02-12-2012 3:18 AM)txi0m Wrote:  No worries. I wasn't so active on Love-Scent's forums, but I was one of the people posting about Master there. It was shortly after they gave out free samples of it as one of their promotions. I remember you were also interested in it at the time.

Still need to get me more of that... Really good stuff.

OK I do remember you now. Yes, Master is good stuff...I had fun with Master last summer. Maybe I'll order some more soon. I always used Master alone by itself. It would be interesting to play around with it and see if it mixes well with other products.
02-12-2012 10:00 AM

Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

02-12-2012 10:05 AM

I have been wearing True Love alone by itself with no cover scent. The smell of unscented True Love is not bad at all in my opinion. I think it smells quite nice actually. I think I will start using it like this more often.
02-12-2012 10:05 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

02-15-2012 10:59 AM

Ok, so I received my order today. I did not get the True Opener like I requested...No problem. I did, however, receive True Instinct body spray and a small sample bottle of True Radiance.

I am not familiar with TI or TR. I would search around and try to find some info on them, but I do not have time to do that right now.

It would be nice if some kind folks here can tell me a little bit about these products. I will check back later.

Thanks!
02-15-2012 10:59 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

02-15-2012 9:03 PM

I tried two sprays of True Radiance with True Love today. I think I like TR, I will have to test this product a little more.

Earlier today I had on unscented True Love by itself. I noticed a female friend of mine getting really relaxed and cozy when she was standing close to me. She was breathing in very deep through her nose, almost as if she was really enjoying the scent. It was unscented, but like I have said before...it definitely has a light, faint, pleasant scent to it. I tried to give her a hug but she rejected my hug. That was really strange. She is a very sweet girl and is always very nice to me. Maybe she was feeling something and was just a little shy...who knows??
02-15-2012 9:03 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, terry0400-40
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 7 posts

04-20-2012 6:55 AM

Posted by Arrow - 02-15-2012 4:59 PM
Ok, so I received my order today. I did not get the True Opener like I requested...No problem. I did, however, receive True Instinct body spray and a small sample bottle of True Radiance.

I am not familiar with TI or TR. I would search around and try to find some info on them, but I do not have time to do that right now.

It would be nice if some kind folks here can tell me a little bit about these products. I will check back later.

Thanks!

I got a freebie of TI body spray with an order and its been the best thing in my collection so far, I have worn it solo on a few nights out and have had consistant hits from women trying to open we without me having to do jack bearing in mind I am 40 and most of them were in their early 20's. I wouldnt go more than 2 sprays as easy to OD the scent is okay wothout a cover I reckon.
04-20-2012 6:55 AM

Share This Thread