Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Jumping ship from Androtics Direct, Need help Creating the FallOut Effect
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

Jumping ship from Androtics Direct, Need help Creating the FallOut Effect
02-10-2013 2:14 PM

Hi there everyone,

I'm really glad to be on this forum and it has really opened my eyes to the wonderful products that exist outside of AD. AD has changed in a manner that I don't like since John has come aboard and I'm really interested in trying new pheromone products and adding it to my current arsenal.

I'm really interesting in recreating the A314 Fall Out effect and was hoping on your inputs and especially Steve's input as well.

I'm a 23 year old Asian male and would like to create a superpowerful mix.

For those of you that are not familiar, Fall out is defined as:

Quote:I know most users here, especially those dabbling in A314 , are familiar with the "fallout effect;" the total surrender of an enamored young maiden to her alpha agressor. Guaranteed to induce trust, commitment, and the clinginess of a velcro jacket.

Gentleman, I have set out to perfect a mix that will induce a massive fallout. And I don't mean a little crush-- I'm talking about a head-over-heels, Chernobyl-sized meltdown of the lass's romantic faculties. No soldiers marching, no elaborate strategy, no creative pickup routines. Just a fifty thousand pound mushroom cloud of affection and obsession delivered where you want it, when you need it.

'll explain "fallout" in more detail: women tend to want typical A314 users all for themselves. It's truly a "this is my man" type of mix, when used for attraction. A314 can attract some amazing women to you, normally out of reach women -- no doubt -- but it comes with a price normally. That price is often ownership of your soul."

Essentially, Harris says that when a man who wears A314 starts getting closer with a women(physically/emotionally) it causes women to want to latch on to you. Of course this is metaphorical but it does make sense.

Pesonally, I'm experiencing this RIGHT NOW. Even though me and this girl aren't "official" she still trys to include me in a lot of things like scheduling college workshops with me, eating with me, asking where I'm going, wanting me to be around her, all that stuff. And she probably qualifies for the "out of reach" women because I can tell you that 3 years ago I wouldn't have had a CHANCE with this girl.

Has anyone else experienced or is experiencing " A314 fallout"?

Now, I have A313, Instant Honesty, P74, P83, Androstadienone , and P96.

Should I replace the Androstadienone with cohesion? What mixes should I try out?

Thanks so much guys and I really appreciate your input!
02-10-2013 2:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 69 posts

RE: Jumping ship from Androtics Direct, Need help Creating the FallOut Effect
02-10-2013 2:26 PM

hahahaha I am aiming to create something similar and ended up getting all sorts funny weird pheromones into the mix. Although I have yet to test a few out, such as e-trione and dienOLs

I would get rid of the straight Androstadienone and use cohesion instead. That, or True Love, since its got Methoxyestratetraenone in it which is kind of a crushy vibe.

Keep the p83 and Instant Honesty. I'm still testing out p74 and soon p96.

You can use A-Thdoc which will disinhibit the target and be more open with you.

Also do some research on the girl, a314 can be serious and some girls find that a turn off. If she has weird daddy issues the a314 is going to be BOMB on her.
02-10-2013 2:26 PM
Pagodeiro

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1018
Thanks received:
2392 thanks in 1020 posts

02-10-2013 2:38 PM

heya and welcome to the board ...

i´m sure you will know me from the other site Wink

Man we all want to create a super powerful mix ...

first a few questions ... where did you get the Androstadienone from ?

next thing is that you will only understand your mix when you know exactly what you put in there and that´s why there is no way around to work with single molecules !

If you have issues with getting depressions from Androstadienone it will not help you a shit do replace it by another product that contains Androstadienone as well ... in minute amounts maybe ... but not to the extent cohesion is said to contain it !

Well ..

P+R ...

first let us know a bit more about you ..

where do you live ( in Asia or in the US )

what targets are you hitting on ?

how are your experiences with mones that far ..

i see you have a nice arsenal .. why not only combine A314 with P96 + Androstadienone

that´s the hell of a romantic ... bonding and sexual mix ..

what are your goals .. except to create an effect that rarely anybody did get from A314 !

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
02-10-2013 2:38 PM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

02-10-2013 2:53 PM

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone! I'm really excited to apply all of your insights into my mixes and share my experiences with you guys in a journal!

First, I've purchased the Androstadienone from Lovescent. Fortunately for me, I haven't experienced any of the depression effects that have been associated with the Androstadienone and I seem to be handling it pretty well.

I'm located in the US and my target is mostly asian and particular korean girls. As for my experiences, I've been testing repeatedly with the consumer line of the Instant products, instant shine, ammo, instant openesss and I get fairly decent results, however, I haven't gotten any of the WOW results that are shown in many of those reports. I'm trying my best to be congruent with the signature but there seems to be a disconnect from what is reported and what my actual results are.

My goals are to increase my understanding of the pheromones so that I can independently utilize the best of the various pheromones and understand how they interact closely together to create superb mixes as well as to calibrate to get the perfect mix for my targets based on the real life data that I collected. I also want to figure out the doses needed to achieve the effects, sure I can choose a combination of products to use, but I'm not sure what the best ratios are.

A314+P96+Androstadienone sounds awesome! What are your thoughts of P83 in addition to that? Also, thanks for the suggestion of A-Thdoc. I'm going to research on this right now as I never heard of this product before
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 2:55 PM by ParisandRome.)
02-10-2013 2:53 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1018
Thanks received:
2392 thanks in 1020 posts

02-10-2013 3:05 PM

Alright ..

Androstadienone from Love Scent is top notch stuff and i find it easiest to use ... and it creates way less depressions than Androstadienone from other sources i´ve tryed .. .

make sure that you do not spray the Androstadienone .. it comes with a dropper and depending on what strengh you bought you need 2 to four drops of it ...

again .. do apply drops .. not sprays !

you will see way better effects with Androstadienone !

A314 + P96 + Androstadienone will give you insane results .. have not tested it with P83 but i see no problems with it ... but dont quote me on this ... just try it !

I do not support that much this you have to be congruent to the mone sig you´re projecting ... yes you have to be aware of what product you´re using and what are the goals ... the outcome you want to reach !

With Ammo .. except the long long long gone Ammo in Game scent all peeps complained about not getting good results .. honestly .. do not use it around Asians because it contains None ..

Instant Openness is nice but there is waaay better stuff out there !

I think you should give that Mojo Pro a run from Love Scent ..it´s inexpensive and it has glowing reports on the site ..

If you want a proven product that works on Asians ...

get you some Chikara from Bruce ( owner of Love Scent ) who developed this juice whilst he was married to a Japanese women ...

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
02-10-2013 3:05 PM
Thanks given by as33156, terry0400-40, mark-in-dallas, extraballislit

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8147
Thanks received:
5232 thanks in 1801 posts

02-10-2013 5:54 PM

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to find the products that will propel you to where you want to go.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
02-10-2013 5:54 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

02-10-2013 10:54 PM

The high-status jealousy effect is from androsterone. A little dab will do you. Seriously, less is often more with alpha molecules, which are stressful and aggressive in high dose. s .001-.01 mcg is enough in most cases, though some people have gone as high as 2mcg. The range of personalities/ages impacted is wider than with Androstenone

Androsterone diffuses slowly like Androstenone does, but a Androsterone overdose isn't quite as bad as an Androstenone overdose.

So look at mixes that use Androsterone as the/an alpha molecule.

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-10-2013 10:54 PM
Thanks given by thundr, as33156
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-10-2013 11:20 PM

Welcome! Happy experimenting Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-10-2013 11:20 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

02-11-2013 5:45 AM

Welcome!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
02-11-2013 5:45 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

02-11-2013 2:27 PM

Hey ParisandRome, welcoem to PheroTruth. You've been given some great advice from some of the most experienced phero users around, and more is just a question away. Smile

I think you'll also find our members to be more friendly, helpful and honest that what you've gotten used to, but hey that's what happens when you set them free.

If you caught the drama we had this weekend its probably something you've grown accustomed to, but it is not the norm around here and for the most part we usually tend to be pretty drama free.

Anyway, once again welcome to the free world, have fun in your phero experiments and be sure to share any killer combos the mad scientist in you discovers. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-11-2013 2:27 PM

Share This Thread