Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Juicing
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 88 posts

RE: Juicing
08-05-2012 9:55 PM

Halo,

Check out the Blendtec Blenders, I make a ton of green smoothies and its quick and delicious. I throw in Spinach, fruits, and yogurt and it all comes out buttery smooth with no chunks. If it tastes bland I add either some honey, ice cream or protein powder. If I have company Vanilla Vodka is always nice!
08-05-2012 9:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
Arnold - Spammer Ban
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

10-22-2012 6:05 AM

I mixed ginger and apple juice.Ginger gives some special taste to this juice.I love to drink it.
Today I have drunk carrot juice.It was delicious and full of taste.I added some oranges in it.
I use carrot juice as treatment of my eyesight.It is really effective for eye sight.
10-22-2012 6:05 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1371
Thanks received:
2690 thanks in 1304 posts

10-22-2012 8:35 AM

try carrot apple ginger. That's one of my favorite blends
10-22-2012 8:35 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 88 posts

10-22-2012 11:11 AM

Heres My green smoothie blend: Spinach, vanilla yogurt, Protein Powder, fruits and a banana, Liquid Vitamins and Fish oil, Crystal light for taste. Vanilla Vodka on the weekends. Sounds gross but tastes awesome!

I will try the Carrot, Apple and Ginger as it sounds really good.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 11:13 AM by Hurakan.)
10-22-2012 11:11 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 456 posts

11-01-2012 1:55 AM

Juicing rocks! So glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. I'm a lemon head but my husband is the fruity - adding oranges and apples to sweeten his. We burn through carrots, spinach and cucumbers. Dark leafy greens like kale or swiss chard or beet greens...oh and you said you thought beets were earthy! That's exactly how we describe it, lol, but so sweet too. My husband has actually gotten into a habit of juicing and then adding the juice into the vitamix with his bananas/yogurts/avocados/protein powders etc, you know, the stuff that just should not be put in a centrifugal or auger juicer ^-^ Long fasts are something that I personally worked up to. I think it took me time to wrap my head around how to deal with other people's reactions and how I could explain myself. (sad that we should have to...mostly to quell fears) So many people equate fasting with starvation and it's not! If it's done properly! Ah, the stigmatisms of what is socially acceptable...

I hope you're still enjoying this journey...but be careful, lol, you may never want to go back! Once your body gets a hankering for the goodness, it won't settle for less...if you try, it will tell you so! Big Grin

PS
Yes! Ginger is great...and if you like lemon-y, cayenne pepper is a really punchy addition too! Victory

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-01-2012 1:55 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 460
Thanks received:
423 thanks in 181 posts

02-26-2013 5:46 AM

(11-01-2012 1:55 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Juicing rocks! So glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. I'm a lemon head but my husband is the fruity - adding oranges and apples to sweeten his. We burn through carrots, spinach and cucumbers. Dark leafy greens like kale or swiss chard or beet greens...oh and you said you thought beets were earthy! That's exactly how we describe it, lol, but so sweet too. My husband has actually gotten into a habit of juicing and then adding the juice into the vitamix with his bananas/yogurts/avocados/protein powders etc, you know, the stuff that just should not be put in a centrifugal or auger juicer ^-^ Long fasts are something that I personally worked up to. I think it took me time to wrap my head around how to deal with other people's reactions and how I could explain myself. (sad that we should have to...mostly to quell fears) So many people equate fasting with starvation and it's not! If it's done properly! Ah, the stigmatisms of what is socially acceptable...

I hope you're still enjoying this journey...but be careful, lol, you may never want to go back! Once your body gets a hankering for the goodness, it won't settle for less...if you try, it will tell you so! Big Grin

PS
Yes! Ginger is great...and if you like lemon-y, cayenne pepper is a really punchy addition too! Victory

How long was your longest fast nutrix? I can never pass month! This time I only got around to a week and switched over to eating just raw fruits and vegetables.
02-26-2013 5:46 AM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 135 posts

02-26-2013 9:57 AM

My new favorite thing to juice is yicama. It has the consistency of an Unripe pear and the taste of pear crossed with root flavor. It also holds a lot of juice. They're a little hard to find. I just started juicing and I am hooked. I can't wait for the farmers markets and my garden to come to life. Right now everything is white and boy am I ready for spring.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
02-26-2013 9:57 AM

Jamie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

02-28-2013 1:52 AM

Ah me too! I love juicing. I especially love mango, melon, and orange with some milk and sugar. Definitely a blast!

Relationship Booster
02-28-2013 1:52 AM

Share This Thread