Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Job interview
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 17 posts

Job interview
04-18-2013 3:57 AM

I had an interview on monday with an experienced headhunter, during which strange things happened and I wonder why.

One spray of Ascend and Cohesion in the morning after shower, on top one spray of Terre d'Hermés. I thought this would give me a deep respected rapport with my interlocutor.

Nicely dressed in a sunny day, I arrived on time, met with the secretary and was waiting in the meeting room. The guy arrived, he nocked the door politely and had this gentleman smile at the first glance, but turned right away into a mean look like he was pissed off / under controlled business hostility.

Like most people in this business, he was a nicely business dressed and nice looking alpha man. He also owns half of the cabinet and with a good professional experience. However, this is the first time I get this mean look with an experienced professional male headhunter. All of his questions were about how bad my CV is and objections toward my experience with eyes fixing into mine accompanied with questions that were intended to prove my experiences are fraud.

I thought oups, overdose, and he is reacting aggressively cause of the mone... So I was under control and at ease and answered all his questions with a smile on my face.

At the very end and we were shacking hands in front of the door, his face turned into shy red with an embarrassed smile IMHO.
04-18-2013 3:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lifeisgood7

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Job interview - empereur - 04-18-2013 3:57 AM
RE: Job interview - NRoyal - 04-28-2013, 2:59 PM
RE: Job interview - lifeisgood7 - 04-28-2013, 3:37 PM
RE: Job interview - empereur - 04-29-2013, 2:27 AM