Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jeremy Fragrance, the Fragrance king of YouTube made a video about pheromones!
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Jeremy Fragrance, the Fragrance king of YouTube made a video about pheromones!
01-06-2020 11:43 PM

A lot of people on this site began their journey with fragrances. I was one of those people as well. My love for fragrance lead to me discovering pheromones and now I am here.

Jeremy Fragrance is the king of the online fragrance community with about 1 million subs on YouTube. He has also recently launched his own fragrance line and is using perfumer Alberto Morillas as his perfumer. For those of you who don’t know, he is one of the greatest perfumers in the world. He created the great ADG (Agua di gio) that many of you use with your pheromones.

Jeremy recently made a video on his channel titled 99% women love this scent. In it, he doesn’t use the word pheromones, but he talks about wearing a t shirt and being a freshly showered clean manly high testosterone dude and working out at the gym and women LOVING the smell of the T shirt.... he’s obviously talking about pheromones. I read the comment section to see if anyone mentioned this and of course someone did. Jeremy said yes I agree it is pheromones in the reply to the comment...

So with the following and influence in the fragrance community Jeremy has, more people will likely follow my path and end up in this hobby as well... Good or bad??
01-06-2020 11:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Jeremy Fragrance, the Fragrance king of YouTube made a video about pheromones!
01-07-2020 4:37 AM

Let say that pheromone became like apple everyone had them on guess what? People back in the day didn't use to shower, so I don't really think it going to have a huge effect.
01-07-2020 4:37 AM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Jeremy Fragrance, the Fragrance king of YouTube made a video about pheromones!
01-07-2020 7:09 AM

(01-06-2020 11:43 PM)kpown Wrote:  A lot of people on this site began their journey with fragrances. I was one of those people as well. My love for fragrance lead to me discovering pheromones and now I am here.

Jeremy Fragrance is the king of the online fragrance community with about 1 million subs on YouTube. He has also recently launched his own fragrance line and is using perfumer Alberto Morillas as his perfumer. For those of you who don’t know, he is one of the greatest perfumers in the world. He created the great ADG (Agua di gio) that many of you use with your pheromones.

Jeremy recently made a video on his channel titled 99% women love this scent. In it, he doesn’t use the word pheromones, but he talks about wearing a t shirt and being a freshly showered clean manly high testosterone dude and working out at the gym and women LOVING the smell of the T shirt.... he’s obviously talking about pheromones. I read the comment section to see if anyone mentioned this and of course someone did. Jeremy said yes I agree it is pheromones in the reply to the comment...

So with the following and influence in the fragrance community Jeremy has, more people will likely follow my path and end up in this hobby as well... Good or bad??

What's the link. He has a lot of videos.
01-07-2020 7:09 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 12:50 PM

(01-07-2020 7:09 AM)Thor Wrote:  What's the link. He has a lot of videos.

Here you go
01-07-2020 12:50 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-07-2020 12:58 PM

Interesting watch.

More people in the pheromone hobby is neither good nor bad in my opinion. It is what comes later that would decide.

Too few people in and the hobby falters and palsies due to not enough individuals contributing their input. Too many hobbyists could draw unwanted and unneeded regulatory and commercial focus and oversight.

Most guys would also cite the "Incredibles" factor. "When everyone is super, nobody is."

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-07-2020 12:58 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 5:48 PM

(01-07-2020 12:58 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Interesting watch.

More people in the pheromone hobby is neither good nor bad in my opinion. It is what comes later that would decide.

Too few people in and the hobby falters and palsies due to not enough individuals contributing their input. Too many hobbyists could draw unwanted and unneeded regulatory and commercial focus and oversight.

Most guys would also cite the "Incredibles" factor. "When everyone is super, nobody is."

I was thinking about the incredibles factor as well. Especially since Jeremy is the most influential figure in the fragrance community. He even reaches into the mainstream with his following and his new fragrance brand
01-07-2020 5:48 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-07-2020 8:41 PM

I've been a fan of Jeremy for a few years now. I was a Kickstarter purchaser of his cologne Office for Men. I mention him in my journal several times and have posted his videos in my journal.

Looks like the cat has poked his head out of the bag again.

Jeremy is on to something. My opinion is that he will just come out with a musk based cologne.

Most of the perfume/cologne community does not believe in pheromones.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-07-2020 8:41 PM
oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 9:29 PM

How is that cologne?
I have read reports that weren’t exactly glowing.
01-07-2020 9:29 PM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2020 4:41 AM

I'm also slightly concerned about the incredibles argument, but than also not. Let me explain:
Yes, a beneficial trait - here actively using a communication channel most people neglect, i.e. mones - that everybody has is no evolutionary benefit anymore, it's called the "Red Queen's Race" based on Lewis Carroll ( and ). So if you come to a point where something like 10% of your competitors using mones the blade gets blunt.
On the other hand, we are nearly 8 billion humans, so even 1 million followers is just one out of 8000, i.e. nearly nothing. We know Jeremy - I also viewed his videos - because we are already into smell communication and perfumes. So a certain percentage of his followers are already using mones anyhow. I guess you need to ask at least a 100 random guys before you find someone who knows him.
It's also like the PUA and subcommunication stuff, it's out since years and in the broader public not really pay attention. And since there's no "one fits all" solution, most people will be too lazy to find their sweet spot and will claim that it doesn't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 4:53 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-08-2020 4:41 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-08-2020 5:07 AM

(01-07-2020 9:29 PM)oncearound Wrote:  How is that cologne?
I have read reports that weren’t exactly glowing.

It's over hyped and overpriced. Nice fragrance, long lasting but nothing special. There are better buys out there.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-08-2020 5:07 AM

Share This Thread