Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

It's been a decade!
Pherospider
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

It's been a decade!
09-21-2022 10:19 AM

Hi all

I am from India and It's been a decade since i used pheromones. It was obviously AD. Bought Ammo, IS, IG, A314 and Turn Up The Heat in winters and the experience and results were great.

Ammo+IS gave a rockstar vibe (Pulled almost 4-5 chicks in 2 months)
A314+IG was a office paradise (Respect from Men and Women)

Turn Up The Heat never worked for me (Reason might be that indian women are too conservative and always gave me a Undecided looks with Turn Up The Heat.)

Later went for Love Scent, Alter ego and Scent of Eros , very subtle effects on women pulled only 1 office colleague (May be i tried in summers and indian summers are very harsh upto 47-48 Degree Celcius.)

Now 10 years later i started my journey again and ordered Chikara. Found it a good social product, self effects are like 60% of A314. Women love to talk at gym and office. (But nothing like Ammo).

My next purchase plan is AV + BW because of much popularity in posts and reviews.

I am not sure how oil based mones will work since its winter is coming in 1 month and likely to have less diffusion in low temperatures.

inviting any Indian folks for suggestions. Smile @KaranRaj @Yudhjit @narasinguhemanth
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2022 4:26 AM by Pherospider.)
09-21-2022 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread