Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Iso E Super...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2488
Thanks received:
3426 thanks in 1511 posts

Iso E Super...
12-15-2015 3:04 PM

Okay, this is just a cursory review of this 'product' based on about 4 hours of wear.

First, the scent such as it is, is very interesting to my nose. I bought an 8ml bottle from The Perfumers Apprentice. It came in a small bottle with a screw top and no eurodropper or dropper bulb, etc. Just a glass bottle with a cap. Open the cap and it is open to the liquid. The IES is in a DPG carrier. In the next few days, I am going to blend it with some perfumers alcohol and make it into a 20% concentration spray.

Today, I put my finger over the top of the bottle and dabbed the liquid onto each side of my neck and tops of my hands. I could smell a very faint, sweet sandalwood/cedar scent that smelled very nice to my nose. It is very transparent and not overwhelming by any means. I will say that that after sniffing the application point I felt a bit giddy and more upbeat. I didn't expect the self effects I got. I swear I felt like I was wearing a pheromone cologne that had a lot of alpha-androstenol.

I wore this completely by itself today while out doing errands. I actually forgot that I'd put this on when I was out until I would occasionally catch a whiff of this randomly. I had to laugh because I got 2 very specific compliments on this from both cashiers I interacted with. The first was a fine tall drink of water with the cutest Tennessee accent I'd ever heard. If I was 20 years younger and single... Anyway, I walk up to her register and put my stuff on the belt and she light up like a Christmas tree and looks at the stuff I was buying and then at me. "Is that you? Is that you that smells awesome?" Of course I replied with, "Yes. Yes it is." Mrgreen When I asked her what it smelled like, she said I smelled like the worlds most amazing cedar closet but with a sexiness that was kind of weird because I'm so much older than her. Fair enough.

Then I was at another store and the cashier kept inhaling as she is ringing up my purchase. The cashier was an attractive black woman, about 35. She didn't say anything but was almost over the top nice to me. Smiling really big and being very chatty. As I'm walking away she actually stopped me to ask what cologne I was wearing. She seemed embarrassed but she said she just needed to know. The cashier at the next lane chimed in asking if that was me she was smelling because it was "intoxicating". I told them that I was wearing Molecule 01 because it's easier than explaining Iso E Super.

I think I found something new to play with. The affects on myself and others both seem to fit with the descriptions I've read of an almost pheromonic response from people. I am going to combine this with SXD-9 tonight to see how my beautiful bride reacts to the scent/phero combo.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
12-15-2015 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, amp11220, ShadowX114, NP17, ak4d4, Nicksw, kalpan56, DssMaster, Dblr619

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 158 posts

RE: Iso E Super...
12-15-2015 5:05 PM

I thought IES is odorless. Nevertheless, it's interesting how the sillage seems to be strong despite it being in oil

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-15-2015 5:05 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-15-2015 5:17 PM

I forgot to mention the sillage. I think it was about 8' or so that people seemed to notice it. It is an odd molecule because I could smell it immediately and then after a moment or two I was unable to smell it again for a while. Then a little later it came back. Other people seemed to notice it even if I couldn't. I was just in the presence of my bride before she left to go Christmas shopping (I haven't applied SXD-9 yet) and after being in my presence for a few minutes she brightened noticeably and was more touchy feely than she would normally be after working all day. If anything, it does seem to affect people like a lower dose of social pheromones might. I still feel like I'm in a pretty good mood.

12-15-2015 5:17 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, DssMaster, Dblr619
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 185 posts

12-15-2015 7:24 PM

Love it! Awesome report .

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
12-15-2015 7:24 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 98 posts

12-15-2015 9:02 PM

wait im confused are iso e super and molecule 01 the same thing?

I got a $4 sampler for molecule 01 from luckyscent and wore it yesterday, I noticed more confident feeling and a lower voice (similar to core/iso e) but I did use badwolf the day before, I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Didn't interact with many people, only went to a store down the street, on the way there I walked past a pub and 2 girls were outside chatting, I get within 5 feet and one of them suddenly turns around. I don't know if that was molecule 01/BW residue since it was outside and I was walking like a fucking boss from the confidence. At the corner store the cashier called me boss 3 times during the interaction, I don't know if that was his style or if it was a respect hit.

I do enjoy the scent of molecule 01, its a nice cedar and outdoorsy scent, long lasting too I kept catching whiffs of it about 8 hours later when I was going to sleep.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2015 9:02 PM by blitz.)
12-15-2015 9:02 PM
Thanks given by ak4d4, DssMaster

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-15-2015 9:44 PM

(12-15-2015 9:02 PM)blitz Wrote:  wait im confused are iso e super and molecule 01 the same thing?

I got a $4 sampler for molecule 01 from luckyscent and wore it yesterday, I noticed more confident feeling and a lower voice (similar to core/iso e) but I did use badwolf the day before, I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Didn't interact with many people, only went to a store down the street, on the way there I walked past a pub and 2 girls were outside chatting, I get within 5 feet and one of them suddenly turns around. I don't know if that was molecule 01/BW residue since it was outside and I was walking like a fucking boss from the confidence. At the corner store the cashier called me boss 3 times during the interaction, I don't know if that was his style or if it was a respect hit.

I do enjoy the scent of molecule 01, its a nice cedar and outdoorsy scent, long lasting too I kept catching whiffs of it about 8 hours later when I was going to sleep.

Molecule 01 is Iso E Super in alcohol.

12-15-2015 9:44 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 570
Thanks received:
1004 thanks in 397 posts

12-15-2015 10:52 PM

Snoop....

Where did you buy your Iso-E? Just did a cursory check on Amazon, and wow, looks pricey.
12-15-2015 10:52 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1963
Thanks received:
2206 thanks in 1285 posts

12-15-2015 11:22 PM

(12-15-2015 10:52 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Snoop....

Where did you buy your Iso-E? Just did a cursory check on Amazon, and wow, looks pricey.

I've never seen "pricey" Iso E Super, unless you're referring to Molecule 01. You can find it pretty cheap most places. The Perfumer's Apprentice is one of the most popular sellers.
(12-15-2015 9:02 PM)blitz Wrote:  wait im confused are iso e super and molecule 01 the same thing?

No. Molecule 01 is high-gamma Iso E Super, the isomer you'll want for pheromonal effects. This goes some way in justifying the asking price. Whether it's worth it to you is another question.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2015 11:24 PM by Ekscentra.)
12-15-2015 11:22 PM
Thanks given by ak4d4, Dafixisin
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-16-2015 12:28 AM

(12-15-2015 10:52 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Snoop....

I got mine through the Perfumers Apprentice website. It is very inexpensive.

12-16-2015 12:28 AM
Thanks given by Dafixisin

GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 140
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 233 posts

12-16-2015 2:57 AM

Molecule 1 is rumored to contain something slightly different to commercially available IES - or better, a IES variant with different Isomer quantities. If you analyse commercial quality ISE you'll find Arboron and Iso E Gamma as well, both CAS numbers are also indicated at the technical data sheet of IES. Molecule 1's stuff will differ here.
Still, it's a very neat molecule and viable approximation to Molecule 1. It's not odorless of course, it depends on the quantity of molecules that reach your scent-receptors. It's a large and diffusive molecule, receptor fatigue will set in quickly that's why people ariĆ³und are more likely to sniff it than oneself.

It can be paired with Timbersilk for another interesting variation on the theme or similar essential oils: Sandalowood, Cedar (atlas) and Amyris.
12-16-2015 2:57 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, pinacolada

Share This Thread