Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Is it bad to use certain mones daily?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 898
Thanks received:
1177 thanks in 670 posts

RE: Is it bad to use certain mones daily?
07-19-2014 8:41 PM

(07-14-2014 2:00 PM)Akp69 Wrote:  mind sharing your knowledge?

Almost everyone , if not everyone, whose used Androstadienone daily for many years on pherotruth , have eventually stated they either cannot wear it anymore at all, or have reduction the quantity they used to apply, or the frequency.

Androstadienone is a mone that has to be used in moderation. Side effects include decreased libido, lethargy, and depression.

Hope that helps with why almost no one in the long run can wear Androstadienone daily. Perhaps things will change in the future.. We're on the cutting edge of pheromone science!
07-19-2014 8:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lunch
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

04-20-2015 10:04 PM

(01-15-2014 8:30 PM)beastmode Wrote:  i always take at least 1 or 2 days a week off from wearing mones, but it's really up to what i'm doing...football sundays are a day off from mones for me since i don't tend to go out to social places

if i'm not going out on a friday or saturday sometimes i'll skip that day too....i've been wearing very light amounts to work and it's usually a dress down type day so sometimes i'll skip that day if i don't have any plans that night

i'm kind of interested if ppl wear the same products every day, like you said you have AV and lets say thats your "work" mone, is that what you go to day after day and is that better? because i've kind of been mixing and matching different things during the week just to see if i can find something special....then get more "experimental" when going out for the night
You have a point
(07-12-2014 1:01 PM)moe Wrote:  Been wearing NA the whole week, alternate with Captain Fantastic from Love Potion which has Heart Throb.Today I feel drained like I've never felt. My batteries are dead. It's just crazy how tired I feel. Don't know if it's just a coincidence or if it's mone related

It's always mone related
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 10:06 PM by kingtut savage.)
04-20-2015 10:04 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

04-20-2015 10:07 PM

(07-13-2014 3:37 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ask anyone whose used Androstadienone daily for more than 3 years....

Does soap count
(07-19-2014 8:41 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Almost everyone , if not everyone, whose used Androstadienone daily for many years on pherotruth , have eventually stated they either cannot wear it anymore at all, or have reduction the quantity they used to apply, or the frequency.

Androstadienone is a mone that has to be used in moderation. Side effects include decreased libido, lethargy, and depression.

Hope that helps with why almost no one in the long run can wear Androstadienone daily. Perhaps things will change in the future.. We're on the cutting edge of pheromone science!

The only reason i put the soap down is because i started using the oils, im in thebprocess kf getting more soaps
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 10:10 PM by kingtut savage.)
04-20-2015 10:07 PM

moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 16 posts

04-21-2015 1:36 PM

(04-20-2015 10:07 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Does soap count

The only reason i put the soap down is because i started using the oils, im in thebprocess kf getting more soaps

Yeah it doesn't matter you soap in the end of apps.
Usually the effects were still quite noticeable. Even after a good wash and scrub. Bb

Best to use is every 2nd day just to make sure it was a fresh application each time.

And recently I'm learn not to use mones frequently especially for health and impression reason.
04-21-2015 1:36 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-22-2015 8:12 AM

Using pheromones affect health?

------
LAL: NA, DP
PXS: A1, BLISS - sample
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA
AD: AM, (L2K V1 / GLACE - sample)

Next target: Certo, Coporativo
04-22-2015 8:12 AM
moe
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 813
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 297 posts

04-22-2015 9:51 AM

(04-22-2015 8:12 AM)haggy Wrote:  Using pheromones affect health?

I would say nobody knows for sure. We wear human pheromones, which implicitly means they should not harm us since it is something natural that we are biologically equipped to deal with (send/receive pheromone signals) . However, we likely use dosages that are far greater than our normal/natural production (plus other compounds in the mixes that are not human pheromones but present pheromone-like properties). I think that is why some of us feel rundown/lethargic after continuous use and that is why a break is recommended every few days.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive

Alpha Dreams:
Alfa Maschio

Apex Pheromones:
Core

Androtics Direct:
P130, TAC

A1

Journal: Moe++

04-22-2015 9:51 AM
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
242 thanks in 134 posts

04-22-2015 4:53 PM

@moe While I agree with most of your post, it's worth mentioning that there are some mones that most definitely *do* affect one's health for the worse.

Androstadienone 's bloating and weight gain, not to mention its depression would be a noteworthy example here. Methoxyestratetraenone also causes bloating and weight gain in the ridiculous doses often used of this molecule, likely both due to their presumed (at least in the former case) estrogenic effects. I would consider anything above 7.5mcg of this latter molecule in a man to be "bad" to use every day. As to Androstadienone , that molecule is bad in general to wear every day. It seems to me that there's some sort of sensitization to its effects that cause depression in daily users even if one is not otherwise inclined to experience Androstadienone depression. Of course, I'm far from the first to notice this effect.

Not surprisingly, plenty of Androstadienone mentions in this thread already. I used to not be able to wear Androstadienone at all, but now I can wear it 2-3 times a week spaced apart without experiencing depression, so long as I buffer this effect with MAX T-150 and Nude Alpha and/or other mood-lifting mones, as well as wearing it on the back or, at the very least, on the back half of the side of my neck. Once my nearly-finished bottle of Imprint is done, I'm cutting out Androstadienone for life. There are many far more effective alternatives out there that don't cause the negative side-effects of Androstadienone . I have no desire to use a molecule that is counter-productive to the efforts of its user, however effective it might be for others. P96 is more than reason enough for me to get rid of Androstadienone forever, not to mention low doses of Estratetranol/TAH and Beta Androstanol/TAL and the good few other Androstadienone alternatives out there. Seriously, I feel everyone would do best to drop the Androstadienone and never look back.
04-22-2015 4:53 PM
Thanks given by moe

moe
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 813
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 297 posts

04-23-2015 1:54 AM

Thanks Ekscentra
I did know about the bloating and weight gain with Methoxyestratetraenone but I did not know that Androstadienone does the same Eek

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive

Alpha Dreams:
Alfa Maschio

Apex Pheromones:
Core

Androtics Direct:
P130, TAC

A1

Journal: Moe++

04-23-2015 1:54 AM
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
242 thanks in 134 posts

04-23-2015 4:13 PM

(04-23-2015 1:54 AM)moe Wrote:  Thanks Ekscentra
I did know about the bloating and weight gain with Methoxyestratetraenone but I did not know that Androstadienone does the same Eek

M.

Androstadienone can do the same but, like Methoxyestratetraenone , this only seems to occur at especially high doses. The two together in high doses as in True Love? You can expect some *very* undesirable results there. Just keep the doses low, no more than 5mcg Androstadienone and no more than 7.5mcg Methoxyestratetraenone , alone or in combination, and you should be fine. Note that I'm not saying that higher doses than these will definitely cause side effects, but higher doses of both molecules, though more blatant in effect, aren't in fact more effective. Better to save your money and, if desiring something blatant, to use something intended for that purpose instead! I do enjoy using female molecules at low doses, but I loathe the possible estrogenic effects as much as anyone. The doses I use seem to avoid these side-effects, the only possible exception being that Androstadienone , at any dose, seems to cause depression with daily use. As I'm giving up Androstadienone here soon, this isn't too big a deal for me anymore.
04-23-2015 4:13 PM
Thanks given by moe

Share This Thread