Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Is a woman sitting alone on a park bench approachable?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Is a woman sitting alone on a park bench approachable?
10-14-2021 6:42 PM

I took a walk in the park today and there were quite a few women sitting on a bench by themselves doing shit on their phone. One of them had a top on with her ample breasts hanging out. Of course I do understand that dressing sexy does not mean a woman is interested in meeting a man.

If I see a attractive woman sitting by herself on a bench looking at her phone, what's the best way to find out if she is open to meeting a man or if she wants to be left alone?

Also for guys who meet women in parks, what pheromone products do you wear?
10-14-2021 6:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Is a woman sitting alone on a park bench approachable?
10-14-2021 7:56 PM

I saw a young woman and the first thing that caught my attention was her eyewear. I loved her glasses, in particular the frames. Just approach her from the front (not sides or behind) and say something. I just approached and asked her about her glasses. I only wished I had donned some of my favorite mones, but it was an impromptu visit to a mall to pick up some phone accessories.

Something I've learned from bot the folks here and on another related forum, better to experience rejection than to live with regret.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
10-14-2021 7:56 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-14-2021 8:06 PM

(10-14-2021 7:56 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I saw a young woman and the first thing that caught my attention was her eyewear.

Was she sitting on a park bench?
10-14-2021 8:06 PM
GrimRapper
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-15-2021 5:21 AM

Oftentimes it's a matter of how the woman (W) is seated on the bench:

|---W---| -> sitting in the middle usually communicates that she's not interested in other people joining her

|--W----| -> having a seat at 1/3 of the bench means that she's open for other people joining her, ask her if you may take a seat and if she could give a little space; if she follows, you already got a little compliance; ask her name, if she asks yours back, she's interested in at least having some small talk

|W------| -> sitting on the edge means she's polite and keeps space free for others but generally is more likely to keep to herself.

As always: try for yourself and see how things work out for you. I wouldn't suggest to speak to a seated woman directly opposed from the front while you are standing, that's a lot of preasure. Smile, tilt your head, show your pamls, make sure she can see you approaching, that's right, but keep you body at least in an 45° angle to the bench, it also communicates that you are willing to walk away, only give her more of you presence, when she's earned it by paying you some attention.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021 5:22 AM by GrimRapper.)
10-15-2021 5:21 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

10-15-2021 5:22 AM

Everyone is approachable, unless they have a fierce look in their eyes haha. You will never know what she's thinking of, if she wants to be approached or not. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't, sometimes she unconsciously does want it. Many times women send signals to men so they'd approach, the sad part is a lot of the guys can't read that body language well, it's a whole art form. So in a way, the safest bet is if she sends you those signals, you'll know for sure if she wants or not( keep in mind that you should get a few of them cause body language is a tricky thing).

With that said, you can and should in fact talk to her anyway. If you're not sure if she's open, try an indirect opener just to initiate the conversation with her. Could be an opinion of some sort, a context opener. And then after an exchange of some words you could see if she's interested in continuing, sometimes she'll start a new topic, ask you questions, etc (those are IOIs). Sometimes she'll be shy or passive in which case you could either initiate more conversation or go or whatever. And at times you could see complete disinterest and then you'll have the answer.

About the dressing sexy part - they dress like that cause they feel good when they dress like that, later they rationalize it in whatever way they want.
And about the pheromones hmm.. I used to do it before my mone days (cause I started in July), but I recall using Escape the Friendzone with it and had a pretty smooth talk one time. And with AV managed to pick up two young girls who were sitting on a bench, AV is the mone I used the most so I'll vouch for it.

Remember you got nothing to lose really, if you approach worst case you'll feel a bit down for a few min, best case you met a wonderful new person in your life. Best off luck!

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021 5:24 AM by TracerX.)
10-15-2021 5:22 AM

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2021 7:35 AM

(10-14-2021 8:06 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Was she sitting on a park bench?

She was sitting on a bench outside at a shopping mall. Close enough?

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
10-15-2021 7:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

10-15-2021 9:21 AM

All you need to remember is that any woman you think is attractive enough to approach has probably been approached so much in the past few minutes that she's ready to scream. Keep that in mind, stroll on up with confidence and aplomb, and say something that makes her laugh with delight and let's her know that you see her, not just her body.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-15-2021 9:21 AM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2021 12:17 PM

(10-14-2021 6:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I took a walk in the park today and there were quite a few women sitting on a bench by themselves doing shit on their phone. One of them had a top on with her ample breasts hanging out. Of course I do understand that dressing sexy does not mean a woman is interested in meeting a man.

If I see a attractive woman sitting by herself on a bench looking at her phone, what's the best way to find out if she is open to meeting a man or if she wants to be left alone?

Also for guys who meet women in parks, what pheromone products do you wear?

that's a really good one, go for it!

don't sit right away, check if she is receptive by saying "hi" or something like that.

you can watch this guy for inspiration, he is pretty good at it:

don't think, just go

what to say, no techniques, bad angles, bad body language, she has been approached tons of times, you need to say something special, she is not interested = excuses

just go and say hi

worst case scenario nothing will happen but if you say something, something good might happen

i like to use AQ for day game

anything that makes you feel good, hits fast, and usually gets girls interested in you, will work

i also like corporativo solo( a few more sprays than the regular dosage), New Pheromone Additive+p96, evolve+dienone, AV solo, are also really good
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021 12:19 PM by Rcount.)
10-15-2021 12:17 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-22-2021 4:22 PM

Just tell her she seems interesting with that book in her hand and you had to introduce yourself.

Go from there....

It's real simple.. Don't get into a woman's head by analyzing everything to death.

10-22-2021 4:22 PM
GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-02-2021 8:52 PM

(10-15-2021 5:21 AM)GrimRapper Wrote:  Oftentimes it's a matter of how the woman (W) is seated on the bench:

|---W---| -> sitting in the middle usually communicates that she's not interested in other people joining her

|--W----| -> having a seat at 1/3 of the bench means that she's open for other people joining her, ask her if you may take a seat and if she could give a little space; if she follows, you already got a little compliance; ask her name, if she asks yours back, she's interested in at least having some small talk

|W------| -> sitting on the edge means she's polite and keeps space free for others but generally is more likely to keep to herself.

As always: try for yourself and see how things work out for you. I wouldn't suggest to speak to a seated woman directly opposed from the front while you are standing, that's a lot of preasure. Smile, tilt your head, show your pamls, make sure she can see you approaching, that's right, but keep you body at least in an 45° angle to the bench, it also communicates that you are willing to walk away, only give her more of you presence, when she's earned it by paying you some attention.

Very interesting concept. I like it. Where did you learn that? lol
11-02-2021 8:52 PM

Share This Thread