Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Irish newbie with some questions about brands!
WicklowFella
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Irish newbie with some questions about brands!
05-07-2021 7:43 PM

Hi all,

So I'm new to this forum although not exactly new to pheromones.
I first got some exposure to them years and years ago when I went out on a limb and bought some of Androtics old products before heading to a convention in the states (I’m from Ireland).
I wasn't sure at that point if pheromones were legit or not but I for sure saw results I wouldn't have seen if I wasn't wearing them! I gradually used up those bottles over the next year or so and saw somewhat consistent results so I’m a believer that there's definitely something to them!

...jump forward to 2019, it's been a long time since I've used them and in realising my social life had begun to dwindle away due to work and other responsibilities I thought “Hey, why not get back into the pheromone thing and get back out there!?”
Upon looking up reviews of the product landscape I discovered that 1. Androtics prices had skyrocketed since last I bought from them and 2. Apparently their products were not as effective anymore. Feck.

So I ended up buying a couple of items from Pheromonexs although I never really got the noticeable results as I did with the old Androtics products and so kind of went off the idea again.

Jumping forward to 2021 and I'm hoping to get back on the horse in terms of dating, as well as maybe picking up something that might help me out a little in the office. (I'm a team leader and have a pretty chilled, laid back approach to it)
So I'm back for round three now and would like to see what the common consensus is on brands!

Are there some brands considered higher qualities than others? Do some have consistently better reviews overall?
I’m finding it difficult to find genuine sites for reviews that aren't blatantly embellishing/ biased about different products with over the top testimonials.
I do enjoy the field reports on here but you folks seem far more experienced with your product combinations and doses which can be tough for an eternal noob like me to keep up with! confused

If there is any advice anyone would be willing to offer/ products to recommend I’d really appreciate it!

Am looking forward to hearing from ye!
05-07-2021 7:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Irish newbie with some questions about brands!
05-07-2021 10:34 PM

You may not like my answer but really, it all boils down to personal preference. I'm a fan of Love Potion, Apex, and Pheromone Treasures but other guys prefer PheromoneXS and Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Depending on what you are looking for I personally really like Mark's MILF Magnet and The Love God from LPMP for dating but M3X is also a great one for that. For the VIP effect that also has attraction qualities, TITAN from Apex, and Alpha Treasures from Pheromone Treasures are both excellent, in my opinion.

Because you are from Ireland, you may want to check out Aroma Fero because they are stationed in Europe and they also have an EXCELLENT collection of samples from various manufacturers as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021 10:35 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-07-2021 10:34 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

05-08-2021 8:41 AM

Welcome to Pherotruth.

I'll pretty much echo what Snoopy said, but also add in suggestions of TKO by Apex and that perhaps you might want to look into Hax as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-08-2021 8:41 AM
WicklowFella
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2021 7:01 AM

Thanks for the responses folks! I'm definitely going to look into the products you suggested!

So I don't mean to be a stickler but I guess where my uncertainty comes from is what is personal preference normally based on here? Are some products way more potent then others? Is it like different ratios of the same stuff from brand to brand? Do some companies use better base ingredients then others?

I know that question has maybe a more complex answer then I was originally hoping for, I just want to be extra careful making a purchase decision when I've only really dodgy product descriptions (upon first reading them I mean!) and anecdotal reports via forums to go off of you know?

I know this stuff can work I just want make a good as possible choice before shelling out the money!
05-09-2021 7:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chicago Newbie - questions PheroPhoenix 14 4,755 09-06-2019 7:30 PM
Last Post: hut
  Hello from a newbie with a few questions Kulli60 2 1,708 04-24-2017 3:51 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora