Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Invalid store credentials"
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

"Invalid store credentials"
03-10-2012 6:01 PM

Been trying to place an order with TP, but after I enter my CC# and submit, I get a blank page with "Invalid store credentials" on the top left. Anyone else have this problem, or know what gives? Thanks!

-D4
03-10-2012 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: "Invalid store credentials"
03-10-2012 6:17 PM

I have been having plenty of problems with True, myself. I do not purchase anything with my credit card, therefore i use paypal. True does not accept paypal. Also, I as well as others on this forum do not get what they order. I, personally am beginning to question this company. I have read numerous reports questioning their quality control. Some folks have had successes with a product, yet once they reorder the consistency is not their. For me having to send a money order and waiting for them to verify payment is painfully slow, and also negates much of the 'savings' regarding their inexpensive pricing. As well as waiting for their screw up in delivery in order is quite frustrating. I have not experienced these problems from the limited other companies that i have ordered from.

Sorry for the off topic response

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 6:17 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
03-10-2012 6:17 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

03-11-2012 12:58 AM

try to contact their customer service through chat if available or send them an email or call them

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 12:58 AM by shadowknight.)
03-11-2012 12:58 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2012 8:17 AM

I ordered MEO-NOL last weekend with my CC. My order arrived one day last week (speedy delivery). And there was a free can of TA body spray.

They have an order fulfillment somewhere in Texas that seems to help with deliveries to the US.

Do you have your userid and p/w to their shopping cart? Maybe that could be the problem.

Are you using a giftcard type CC?
03-11-2012 8:17 AM

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2012 3:13 PM

(03-11-2012 8:17 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I ordered MEO-NOL last weekend with my CC. My order arrived one day last week (speedy delivery). And there was a free can of TA body spray.

They have an order fulfillment somewhere in Texas that seems to help with deliveries to the US.

Do you have your userid and p/w to their shopping cart? Maybe that could be the problem.

Are you using a giftcard type CC?

I've registered and am using my Gold Mastercard Debit card from my credit union, which I use for all online purchases with no problems. I think this might be some kind of technical problem on their end between their web store and credit card processing service. I've decided to go with some purchases from Alpha Dream for now. I'll try again with TP in a week or so.
03-11-2012 3:13 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-17-2012 3:41 AM

Just to update, I found a resolution. Turns out, my installation of Firefox didn't like their credit card payment site. I tried it again in MSIE and all is well. Got some True Trust, True Love oil, and True Opener on the way. So... yeah, the problem was on my end. Hope I didn't scare anyone off.
03-17-2012 3:41 AM

Share This Thread