Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Introduction
PureMones Rep
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

Thumbs Up Introduction
02-08-2012 9:44 AM

Hi Guys,

I am Robert and I am the "mastermind" behind the new PureMones pheromone line. Let me give you some background about myself and my company.

My interest in Pheromones began in 2005 when I was single. I quickly became obsessed with pheromones and the effects they have on women and people in general. In the name of research I bought 20+ pheromone products off the internet and started to mix and match them to see what effects I can get.

Pheromones sparked my interest in the fascinating world of organic chemistry and the science of scent and smell and what an important role they play in human sexuality. I was determined to develop my own pheromone product. A couple years later I launched the product, that was in 2007.

Initially my company was getting raw materials from vendor X and everything worked fine. However vendor X stopped contact with me and closed his business. So I found another phero material sourcing company. A year later vendor X resurfaced doing business under a different company name. I found his post at this forum that claimed that our company does not put any pheromones in our products and was defamatory in nature. So I contacted Mark to remove this false info. Since then this issue has been resolved. That's all I can say to clarify the situation, please do not ask about the details or comment on this issue, I do not want to open a can of worms and lose our focus on task at hand: testing pheromones.

Since the new line "PureMones" is coming out, I thought it would be great idea to get feedback from you guys "“ experienced phero users - to make sure it's a solid product and fine tune the dosing protocol before the official launch. Marked welcomed this idea and helped put everything together and I am very thankful for that.

So, please keep the feedback coming! I really appreciate it, thank you!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 9:50 AM by PureMones Rep.)
02-08-2012 9:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by nuketheworld999, Statix, Vladimir

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

RE: Introduction
02-08-2012 9:52 AM

Welcome, fellow.

Be sure we will help you as we can. You'll find great people here, open-minded and open-hearted.

Wish you success on you new phero enterprise.

Smile

EDIT: Gave you a little rep to start off.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 10:02 AM by Fly So Hi.)
02-08-2012 9:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread