Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Introducing Domination - High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Introducing Domination - High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil
01-15-2013 9:07 PM

I found lotion gets rid of bad odor on skin, and from observation I believe it reduces pheromone buildup when applied over old mones, and help diffusion when new mones are applied on top. Maybe it's all in my head, but might be worth trying if you are trying to fight buildup.
01-15-2013 9:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

RE: Introducing Domination - High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil
01-18-2013 9:05 PM

Steve, as always, yours and Alpha Dream's products are the only ones that have ever worked for me. I got my order of Domination. Thanks for the candy, I was laughing my ass off. Domination + sugar = fun things. Anyway, I ordered it in the pepper/nutmeg scent. I like that it has that scent but is quite subtle. So I had to run into the office today to take care of a conference call. I tossed on two drops of Domination and some Creed Aventus for cover. I didn't quite notice anything initially until I got into my car. I started feeling a definite "Don't give a fuck, let's get things done" attitude. A quick stop at the smoke shop and 7/11 to get a soda and again, the entire time, I was walking like I had a massive importance around me, nothing could stop me. At the office, I was mostly alone but nothing to report on that. After the office, I stopped by the local deli in the office park to get a wrap. There's this girl there, mid 20's I think. Hispanic. I've popped in there on occasion and each time I'm in there, I always catch her looking at me but I never really did anything about it. So today, same deal, she keeps eyeing me (I've never really bothered approaching her as I don't think she speaks a lick of English), but this time, I gave her a smile and a "buenas tardes". For me, that's a step up as I'm not the most outwardly socialable person at first glance. Again, the self effects were giving me that "I don't give a fuck" attitude. So a background on how I respond to mones. I liked the self effects of the older version of A314 but add in IJ and I develop a very nasty temper and impatience. The dosage and balancing in this mix gives me the don't give a crap attitude without becoming a PMSing bitch. Steve, you so have to put this into regular production.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
01-18-2013 9:05 PM
idle
Vendor

01-31-2013 11:43 AM

Just to notify everyone. (the old link is not working)

the new product link is:

use this until the admins change the first post link with the new one ;)

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
01-31-2013 11:43 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2013 3:10 PM

Two drops Domination and 25mcg of AD's P97 - An interesting "dark fascination" effect. Smile
02-10-2013 3:10 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

02-10-2013 3:40 PM

(02-10-2013 3:10 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Two drops Domination and 25mcg of AD's P97 - An interesting "dark fascination" effect. Smile

P97 is some really nice stuff that worked anazing with dominant stuff like P75 ...

and None ..

good one on combining this juices ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-10-2013 3:40 PM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-02-2013 6:39 PM

Hey Steve,

I know the original may have gone reformulation, so I have some questions about dosing.

On your website it states that Domination XS contains 173 mg per bottle. If there are roughly 300 drops per 10 ml bottle, this amounts to 0.577 mg per drop, or 577 mcg per drop.

Is this right? In the beginning of this thread you mention each drop is roughly 20 mcg -Androstenone and 10 mcg -stanone. So that means each drop has 547 mcg of special ingredient?

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
09-02-2013 6:39 PM

Share This Thread