Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Intro - engineer, science-minded, skeptic, partner yoga
Empiricus
Scammed by Androtics

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Intro - engineer, science-minded, skeptic, partner yoga
05-17-2021 9:56 PM

Hey guys,

I'm back in the game after using a bunch of Androtics products back in 2013.

Late 30's, software engineer, have had moderate experience with women (~40 sex partners, about a dozen short relationships).

My testers arsenal (mostly LAL products and from Aromafero):
* Wolf
* Bad Wolf
* Voodoo
* Overdose
* Hypnotica
* Possess
* Nude
* Max T-150
* Love God
* Dirty Primitive
* The Hookup

Covid is still on here, so my social circle is primarily partner yoga in the park by the beach, in warm weather (~25C / 76F), during late afternoons and evenings. So there's guaranteed physical contact, trust building (I base, the girls fly), and an easy opportunity to escalate by inviting the girl to go watch the sunset on the beach.

However, I've never done that escalation. That's my sticking point. I project a trustworthy/friendly vibe, I welcome newbies to the acro yoga group, but I never escalate due to the #metoo social feminist undertone here and the associated risks of being excluded from the group if I do something a girl deems "inappropriate". So I'm looking for help with that. Here's the thread, Best pheromones for women to initiate touch.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2021 10:08 PM by Empiricus.)
05-17-2021 9:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Intro - engineer, science-minded, skeptic, partner yoga
05-17-2021 10:40 PM

(05-17-2021 9:56 PM)Empiricus Wrote:  I never escalate due to the #metoo social feminist undertone here and the associated risks of being excluded from the group if I do something a girl deems "inappropriate".

I don't escalate among female friends or friends of female friends for similar reasons. Misreading signals can mess up the group. My solution was to go to bars alone and meet women there. Of course that doesn't work in the age of COVID when all the bars/clubs are closed.

I'm sure you know all the following already but I'll just put my thoughts in writing just in case this may be helpful to you or someone else down the line.

If you really want to take the risk in a social circle then there is no short cut. If a woman wants to hang with you alone she will let you know one way or another. Just hang back and wait for this to happen. Once a woman either directly or indirectly makes it clear that she wants to hang out alone then make your move and invite her somewhere. If you miss the signals and she really wants to hang out alone she will invite you out.

When out with her, be a perfect gentleman and make no moves until she gives you a green light to kiss her. Then move in for the kiss. If you happened to misread the signal she will turn her cheek then just pull back and carry on as if nothing happened. Woman don't get offended when they reject a kiss from you as long as you don't get weird about it. If anything this helps move things forward.
05-17-2021 10:40 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-18-2021 4:19 AM

Eh, invite the whole group to watch the sunset on the beach. Thats what my gut says. Not everyone will say yes, but the ones that do and you will all be closer for it. Start inviting the group to do things.

That aside, if your only escalation is “lets go watch the sunset” than every fiber in my body is telling me you never took the time to get to know them. Like your best bet would be to escalate off of something they say or do that impresses you or got you really interested in them—beside her looks—and connect and invite her to an outing based off that.

Anyways, as long as you don’t “corner” her your escalations wont make her feel uncomfortable—I mean she still can but if she feels she can say no without any repercussions you’ll be fine. You can also escalate before or after class instead of during.

Use love god or possess as your daily mone, day night date or not.

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
05-18-2021 4:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-18-2021 8:07 AM

(05-17-2021 9:56 PM)Empiricus Wrote:  However, I've never done that escalation. That's my sticking point. I project a trustworthy/friendly vibe, I welcome newbies to the acro yoga group, but I never escalate due to the #metoo social feminist undertone here and the associated risks of being excluded from the group if I do something a girl deems "inappropriate".

Welcome to pherotruth. I see that you're cross-referencing your posts, which is helpful to a point. (Caveat: the following is my opinion, feel free to disregard or to tell me to fuck the hell off)

You've mentioned the #metoo/ feminism aspect in a few of your posts, however your real personal nemesis is right up there as well. This is, of course, my opinion as an outside observer looking in. You are being Meatloaf, as in '2 out 3 ain't bad':

Empiricus Wrote:I project a trustworthy/friendly vibe

If you project solely a trustworthy and friendly vibe you will be perceived solely as a trustworthy friend. One can be friendly, trustworthy, and a sexual being all at once. This doesn't mean that you constantly thrust your one-eyed-wonder-worm into unappreciative faces nor does it mean that you come off like a creepy stereotype. It does mean that you can integrate your sexuality into your external core essence as we are ALL sexual entities despite what façade we show the rest of the universe. You can be your perfect self and also be a sexual creature at the same time without setting off ladies' danger-alarms. When ladies see you as a sexual person they will begin to consider you for sexual purposes.

The metoo movement arose from women feeling (and regretfully being) forced or pressured without their enthusiasm and consent. It is all about consent. Feminism arose from the need to be seen and treated as equals. Neither of these things are at cross-purposes with mutual respect and admiration and sexual desire and consent...in fact they align with it perfectly.

One can and should embrace all of themselves, including their sexuality. However, one should not impose that upon others unless they're down for it. I strongly feel that if you integrate your sexual energy into your core essence alongside your other golden aspects that you'd do quite well.

(edited for typos)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-18-2021 8:07 AM
Empiricus
Scammed by Androtics

Rep Post

05-19-2021 5:57 PM

Thank you guys, really helpful advice.

The sunset outing is an insta-"date" opportunity, because the yoga gathering takes place right near the beach. But it does make more sense to invite her to something more specific based on the commonalities discovered in the conversation.

The integration of my sexuality part - I need to work on that, and on the core self-confidence behind it.

(05-17-2021 10:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If you miss the signals and she really wants to hang out alone she will invite you out.

I wonder how often women would've liked to hang out, but didn't invite me out due to social conditioning. I'll never know. Feels more manly to invite her out myself, and "get the hint" if she refuses without proposing an alternative.

Back to mones - I used Possess as suggested today. Two "dips of the oil stick" from the tester bottle (I haven't yet found a thread about bottle terminology and dosage when it's not as simply as spray) on each wrist, then rubbed on the side of the neck. Haven't noticed any effects whatsoever, on men or women, new or regulars to this acro yoga jam. I've been going to it for a few months, so I have a very good baseline.
05-19-2021 5:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Curious-Minded Newcomer SUBSYNT 4 247 11-05-2022 12:11 PM
Last Post: campoviejo
  A knowledge seeker and skeptic saying hi! Vex 25 10,269 12-21-2011 11:21 PM
Last Post: Gojira
  Enthusiastic skeptic MuskyMonk 18 8,787 02-03-2011 7:36 PM
Last Post: jvkohl