Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interview help?(!)
scandalicious
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Interview help?(!)
05-07-2017 5:29 PM

Hi so I haven't been active that much so this is the only thread i found that lets me post Sad Oh well haha. So I have an interview coming up working in an ice cream shop.....any suggestions as to what Pheromones I should use? :o Pls help this is my first legit job and I would really like to get it! Smile I'm a F/18 and the interviewer is M/20s! I'm also asking my local dentists if I could shadow her...she's middle-late aged. What Pheromones would make give off a trustworthy, outgoing, warm vibe? :O
05-07-2017 5:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Interview help?(!)
05-07-2017 6:16 PM

(05-07-2017 5:29 PM)scandalicious Wrote:  Hi so I haven't been active that much so this is the only thread i found that lets me post Sad Oh well haha. So I have an interview coming up working in an ice cream shop.....any suggestions as to what Pheromones I should use? :o Pls help this is my first legit job and I would really like to get it! Smile I'm a F/18 and the interviewer is M/20s! I'm also asking my local dentists if I could shadow her...she's middle-late aged. What Pheromones would make give off a trustworthy, outgoing, warm vibe? :O

About the strong copulins I mentioned in ur other post in the other thread, for the dentist, please scratch that as I didn't know the is a female. In this case (the dentist case) it could actually back fire the whole situation as the cops may make her jealous. I'll let someone else correct me on that one.

But for the ice cream job, the strawberry trick still stands. I learnt that trick from a chick mate'o mine. Good luck. Smile
05-07-2017 6:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread