Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
International shipping to a nordic country? (Norway)
Perception
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

International shipping to a nordic country? (Norway)
12-04-2013 1:17 AM

I recently placed my first pheromone order on the 26th of November, and chose Liquid Alchemy Labs' Unscented Aqua Vitae.

As I am eagerly waiting for my order, I keep checking the tracking number all the time.

But there's been no change for 7 days now, so I've been wondering. How long does it usually take from Hawaii to Norway with USPS First Class International? (Cheapest option)

Here is the tracking info as of yet.

November 27, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility
HONOLULU, HI 96820

November 27, 2013 , 7:46 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
HONOLULU, HI 96820

November 27, 2013 , 2:39 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
KEAAU, HI 96749

November 27, 2013 , 1:30 pm
Acceptance
KEAAU, HI 96749

So I guess the question goes out for those of you living in Norway and neighbouring countries; How long does Liquid Alchemy Labs usually take to ship to you?
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 1:17 AM by Perception.)
12-04-2013 1:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Benchy2
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: International shipping to a nordic country? (Norway)
12-04-2013 7:44 AM

Due to the current season with all the christmas shopping on the internet going on, it might take quite some time.
I placed an order on LAL around the same time last year with the cheapest delivery option and it took it about 20 days to arrive. I don't really know how long the delivery time between America and Norway usually is, but since I live in a neighbouring country I figure it would take approximately the same amount of time.
12-04-2013 7:44 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
770 thanks in 287 posts

12-04-2013 7:59 AM

LAL is one of the fastest company getting their orders out. I got their mones to Norway within a week. Never had problems with customs either.
Dont put to much weight in the tracking numbers, it usually fail getting you any information before you have your order, and even then its still doesnt say much, especially after leaving US.
However this is for shure the wrong time getting anything due to christmas. The times i placed order before christmas ment at least 2-3 extra weeks to wait.

About the Aqua Vitae, considering your age, be shure you dont overdoze. You might need to give it some tests before you find what you think is the best amount for you.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 8:02 AM by Q-Tips.)
12-04-2013 7:59 AM
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 25 posts

12-04-2013 12:44 PM

Was about 10 days to Sweden. Tracking won't update after it leaves Hawaii because it is only in country trackable. Stupid I know, Sweden has the same type of in country trackable shipping service, completely useless.
12-04-2013 12:44 PM
evitala
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

12-04-2013 1:53 PM

Happy that this topic exists, moving to Sweden has left me with quite some questions. These answers are generalizable to Sweden, so I'm happy! Hope you get your package soon, and let us know about your results! Smile
12-04-2013 1:53 PM

Perception
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

12-06-2013 1:13 PM

New update!

December 5, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

December 5, 2013 , 11:38 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Looks like something is happening, at least.

Does anyone know if it will go directly from California to Norway, or would it most likely stop somewhere on the east coast before leaving for Norway?

I guess the most logical would be another stop, but yeah.
12-06-2013 1:13 PM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
770 thanks in 287 posts

12-06-2013 1:51 PM

Considering the short deliver time it usually have to me (7days to Finnmark), i would say it have to go directly from California. But i cant say for shure.
12-06-2013 1:51 PM
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 25 posts

12-07-2013 3:21 AM

It usually goes from the US to Germany and then head up north I think.
12-07-2013 3:21 AM
Benchy2
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

12-10-2013 11:18 AM

(12-07-2013 3:21 AM)_alex_ Wrote:  It usually goes from the US to Germany and then head up north I think.

I second _alex_'s theory. I haven't found any detailed info regarding the shipping routes to the Nordic countries but I suspect it goes that way.

As a small heads-up regarding the delivery time;
I placed an order to LAL the 24:th november with the cheapest international shipping option, the handling of the order lasted less than a day as I got the message that it had been shipped less than 24 hours after I had placed it.
The package arrived today, 15 days after it had been dispatched. I'm used to waiting about 2,5 weeks for any product from the US to be delivered to the Nordic countries and considering the current Christmas rush and the fact that LAL ships from Hawaii (which is as close as to the other side of the globe you can get, unless you order from New Zealand or manage to find a company shipping from the Easter Island), I'm more than happy with the delivery time.

Big kudos out to Garry both for the effective handling of the order and the fact that I have never been charged by the customs (which in my country seize any parcel marked with a value over 35 US $) for any of his products.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 11:42 AM by Benchy2.)
12-10-2013 11:18 AM

Perception
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

12-10-2013 12:08 PM

Benchy2, do you also live in Norway? That customs policy sounds far too familiar.

I woke up just about an hour ago (I've been sick all day, haven't had the time to check the mailbox), and saw that I had received a package.

I'm a big internet shopper, so that's not so unusual, but as I haven't ordered anything in a while, I was almost completely sure this was my Aqua Vitae, labeled as candle.

And indeed it was Aqua Vitae! Along with a sample of Lucky 7 Royal!

As this was my first purchase, I didn't specify any kind of distribution method for the Aqua Vitae, so it came with the bulb roll-on style. I found that this is easily removable, just stick your nail underneath and use a tiny bit of force to take it off. Snaps right into place when you put it back.

As it turns out, after my shipment left USPS Los Angeles sort facility, the tracking number were no longer scanned anywhere. Because of that, I have no idea what route it may have taken from Los Angeles. It was also not scanned anywhere in Norway, so it really came as a surprise to me to find the shipment in my mailbox today!

Ordered 25th of November, received 10th of December. That's actually really fast from Hawaii to Norway!

Can't wait to try this out tomorrow!
12-10-2013 12:08 PM

Share This Thread