Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting Evening
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 218
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

Interesting Evening
04-01-2012 11:25 AM

Well even though I am not much of a night owl I did have an opportunity to test out some of my stash of products.

Setting: Hall

Surprise 60th birthday party for a friend of my folks. (I know, not exactly much of a meat market).

Ammo:

3 drops of AV, 1 behind each ear, and 1 below chin.

2 sprays of 20mg per spray of Androstadienone (1 on each side of neck)

1 spray of Aquagen to throat

6 sprays of Original Glace (both sides of neck, back of neck, chest, and wrists)

The scene:

Well everyone was supposed to arrive by 7, therefore I do, and F**k, I am the first person. Soon arrives a 20-something young lady (awesome short, tight skirt). I do not know her, yet do know that she is part of the birthday boy's family. I yak at her (she is very friendly).
People start arriving, so I figure that I will go to the bar for a drink. (this is where I notice the self-effects of my mix). I am a very easy going, typically non-confrontational dude. I order my drink, and ask the 'small-man syndrome' bartender, 'Are you following me'? He responds cocky, with which I promptly shoot him down. All is quiet.

Back to the party. Plenty of yapping from the ladies of the younger persuasion,they are making sure that some touching occurs. Shit, I am sitting with my Mom, and this is occurring.

Outside for a smoke with a bunch of fellas that I do not know. (I am sure that they belong at this party a hell of a lot more than I do. Here comes 'short skirt' and hot legs. She walks right by everyone else looks me in the eye, smiles and says 'hi'. I am damn sure she knew atleast 1 or 2 of these dudes, yet nothing to them.
[/b] Next, up comes this old teacher of mine (asshole, plus big dude), many people here were teachers, as my Dad was. In any event, I have not seen this fella in close to 30 years, yet he is still a cocky-f**k. He talks some smack to this other lady about how he taught me in the past. She asks him, 'what did you teach him'? I reply 'not much'. Also, I called him by his last name. I totally am noticing the Alpha in me, and I have only had 1 drink. This mix could be bad for me if I was 'half-in-the-pail'.

The party continues, basically an older crowd, with some young'ins mixed in (birthday boy's nieces and nephews etc.
Time to leave. I go up to say good-bye to 'birthday boy'. His young, hot daughter is there, whom I have just met for the first time. I thank her for the invite, (through my mother), she smiles, big pupils, and says that it was great that she could finally meet me, and rubs me on my shoulder. I thought, how sweet, right in front of her Dad, and I am 20 years older than her.

In conclusion:

Not exactly a Lay Report, yet this mix seemed to have quite a bit of potential. Possibly a bit of tweaking, better setting, as well as observations.

P.S. Anymore product added and I would probably have to walk through a carwash to remove.

Also, as I mentioned I had more of an Alpha swagger about me than is typical. I must assume that atleast some of this was due to the self-effects of the magical elixir with which I was sporting. When I wear mones, I obviously am a bit more adventurous, wishing to test as much as possible, yet this was basically the first time that I actually felt Alpha/cocky. Plus I assume that Glace gave me a bit of the loose lips as well.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 12:58 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
04-01-2012 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, halo0073, extraballislit, eyeofra, idontknow

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

RE: Interesting Evening
04-02-2012 7:09 PM

I find if I must monitor what I (myself) get a whiff of. If too much Glace, I blab my fool head off. Yet if I apply AV, AM etc. to my throat, maybe.................., I become a little aggressive. Slight observation.
04-02-2012 7:09 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
340 thanks in 153 posts

04-03-2012 12:57 AM

Great reporting canadianguy! Hehe you were rocking quite the phero-bomb! It's funny how being in your phero-cloud can make people oblivious of their surroundings, onlookers/evesdroppers etc.

Repped!

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-03-2012 12:57 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

04-03-2012 7:13 AM

(04-03-2012 12:57 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Great reporting canadianguy! Hehe you were rocking quite the phero-bomb! It's funny how being in your phero-cloud can make people oblivious of their surroundings, onlookers/evesdroppers etc.

Repped!

Thanks, Brotha
04-03-2012 7:13 AM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2390
Thanks received:
1460 thanks in 491 posts

04-03-2012 9:47 AM

(04-02-2012 7:09 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  I find if I must monitor what I (myself) get a whiff of. If too much Glace, I blab my fool head off. Yet if I apply AV, AM etc. to my throat, maybe.................., I become a little aggressive. Slight observation.

That's what it's like in the beginning. I remember when i walked into a club wearing AV for the first time. It made me feel like i owned the place! AM was quite similar. Girls reacted great, not just to the Pheromones, but to how i felt.

Anyways, after almost a full bottle of AM and AV, the self-effects are now probably 20% of what they used to be. Hits are still great.

So it's probably just a matter of time and how often and how much you wear until you get used to the Pheromones. And some self-effects seem to disappear more quickly. Especially the relaxing, pleasant feeling alpha-mixes seems to persist. Though i quickly got used to 'nols and the more dominant and sexual formulas.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 9:50 AM by idontknow.)
04-03-2012 9:47 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

Share This Thread