Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting Development...
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Interesting Development...
09-10-2018 3:09 AM

The other day I slapped on some AV,VD,69 and Asian and went out to dinner with 3 Chinese girls that I have known a long time. The Asian always makes these girls laugh and giggle and it did it's job.

Later that night, one of them called me up and asked me to go away with her for the weekend. She wants to go camping, and made it very clear that we would be sleeping in the same tent.

Strange thing is we have been friends for 2 years and she never showed much interest other than just friendly conversation. The last few days she has been all over me and people think we are a couple already. So pretty cool.

I think it was the VD. I noticed the big thing it does, for me anyways, is make you feel like you are already in a relationship. The other person also gets stuck in your head and you think about them all the time.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
09-10-2018 3:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: Interesting Development...
09-10-2018 8:52 AM

(09-10-2018 3:09 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  The other day I slapped on some AV,VD,69 and Asian and went out to dinner with 3 Chinese girls that I have known a long time. The Asian always makes these girls laugh and giggle and it did it's job.

Later that night, one of them called me up and asked me to go away with her for the weekend. She wants to go camping, and made it very clear that we would be sleeping in the same tent.

Strange thing is we have been friends for 2 years and she never showed much interest other than just friendly conversation. The last few days she has been all over me and people think we are a couple already. So pretty cool.

I think it was the VD. I noticed the big thing it does, for me anyways, is make you feel like you are already in a relationship. The other person also gets stuck in your head and you think about them all the time.

Hello Randy Savage,

Her circumstances could have changed and now she wants you. Have you ever worn just Voodoo around her? Just curious.
09-10-2018 8:52 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

09-10-2018 1:40 PM

I've noticed Voodoo also affects Asian girls strongly especially with a Androsterone heavy status mix. I remember wearing 2 drops of voodoo and 2 drops of Ascend and walking into this perfume store this Asian girl that worked there kept eyeing me while I was asking her a question about the colognes they sold, she didn't even look like she was paying attention to my words just eyeing every bit of me and the next thing she tells me after I finish my question is, "I really love your eyes."

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 1:44 PM by Lucent.)
09-10-2018 1:40 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-10-2018 8:58 PM

(09-10-2018 8:52 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Hello Randy Savage,

Her circumstances could have changed and now she wants you. Have you ever worn just Voodoo around her? Just curious.

I have worn VD around her before, but that evening when she called me, we ate together and were sitting very close. So she definitely got a good whiff of it.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
09-10-2018 8:58 PM

kevinwha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2018 6:21 AM

Nice start. And what was the end? Just curious//
09-11-2018 6:21 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-11-2018 8:59 AM

I'm curious. Is she, in your opinion, the type that keeps a small 'harem' of male friends and then recruits her next boyfriend from them?

If so, then it sounds like it is now your turn. If not, then it still sounds like it is your turn.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-11-2018 8:59 AM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2018 4:44 AM

(09-11-2018 8:59 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm curious. Is she, in your opinion, the type that keeps a small 'harem' of male friends and then recruits her next boyfriend from them?

If so, then it sounds like it is now your turn. If not, then it still sounds like it is your turn.

I never got much from Voodoo though no bad effects neither that I could recall. Maybe time to dig up my old journals. Ever combo it with l2kv1?
09-25-2018 4:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Relationship Development (with frequent updates) NikkiReloaded 14 5,113 10-27-2015 12:27 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully