Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interaction between pheromones and perfume
duderator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Interaction between pheromones and perfume
07-29-2015 9:11 AM

Hey, everyone.

I am thinking about joining the "mone club" and I've been doing some research.

Now, in this case I have some questions about perfumes and their interaction with pheromones.

1st, what you call "cover scent" is basically your run-of-the-mill perfume, cologne, after shave, whatever?

2nd, for a long time I have been using Invictus, by Paco Rabanne. It became a kind of trademark of me, you know, like when you approach a girl from behind and she knows you just by your smell (in a good way) and had a very positive feedback using it. So, can I still use my perfume and use unscented pheromones? Will the mix of both alter the smell of the perfume or the effect of the pheromones? Are unscented pheromones equal, more effective or less effective than scented ones?

Thanks!
07-29-2015 9:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

RE: Interaction between pheromones and perfume
07-29-2015 1:26 PM

(07-29-2015 9:11 AM)duderator Wrote:  Hey, everyone.

I am thinking about joining the "mone club" and I've been doing some research.

Now, in this case I have some questions about perfumes and their interaction with pheromones.

1st, what you call "cover scent" is basically your run-of-the-mill perfume, cologne, after shave, whatever?

2nd, for a long time I have been using Invictus, by Paco Rabanne. It became a kind of trademark of me, you know, like when you approach a girl from behind and she knows you just by your smell (in a good way) and had a very positive feedback using it. So, can I still use my perfume and use unscented pheromones? Will the mix of both alter the smell of the perfume or the effect of the pheromones? Are unscented pheromones equal, more effective or less effective than scented ones?

Thanks!

Hi Duderator, welcome!

To answer your first question, yes, a cover scent is basically any scent you choose to wear along with your pheromone product. Just be wary that applying the two in the same spots, if they have different carriers, might affect the mone's longevity and diffision.

To answer your second question, yes you can still wear invictus with an unscented pheromone product. As far as efficacy, there have been varying reports on the effects of wearing a cover scent or what not. Some say that it helps direct the attention to the wearer, which is a plus. While some say that not doing so might also help in having your targets think that whatever they're feeling or however they're perceiving you is attributed solely to you, and not your cologne. Also, again, depending on if you apply the cover scent directly on your mone app point may affect diffusion and lasting power. But like what everyone else here enjoys and are dedicated to..testing will help you discover what works best for you Smile Good luck!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
07-29-2015 1:26 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3375 thanks in 1535 posts

RE: Interaction between pheromones and perfume
07-30-2015 2:23 AM

I very firmly believe fragrance works side by side with Pheromones. They say smell is the most evocative of the senses. The company I work for, LPMP, started as a perfume company only and then got into pheromones about 8 years ago. They make phero enhanced fragrances which only have 1/3 strength the Pheromones as the unscented version. Many, and by many I mean most of our customers get just as good if not better hits with those than the full strength Pheromones. Hell I get hits just from the perfume. Not trying to sell you any LPs, just trying to explain how fragrance and Pheromones are symbiotic. So, go ahead and wear them with your favorite cologne. I would always suggest using a cover scent anyway because some Pheromones smell pretty bad to some people.
07-30-2015 2:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best time to spray/apply before interaction/self-effects Boompanes 1 770 10-09-2016 9:33 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy