Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Intensecity is here!
intensecity
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Intensecity is here!
03-25-2019 10:33 PM

Hi everyone! I just like to introduce myself after I been lurking here since last week.... I am 35 year old female living in Orange County, California.....I am very new to the world of pheromones and copulins.... The only ones I have tried are from LPMP sampler kit and haven't noticed any hits yet because I barely tried it today Love Potion Cougar @ work for the first time.... I am (im)patiently waiting on my Xist for Female that I ordered from PheromoneSX yesterday..... I am excited to see what results that pheromones + cops can bring me.... I consider myself attractive and tend to get checked out and/or hit on by guys on occasions when I was going out regularly.....But, ever since my breakup late last year, I hardly left the house....What I am hoping is that the "magic" of these products will enhance my attraction with people as well as help me feel better for myself.... I am looking forward to have engage with y'all and learn!
03-25-2019 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Intensecity is here!
03-27-2019 9:15 AM

Welcome on my behalf!
And welcome to the intriguing world of pheromones. Good call on PSX, I've liked their products a lot. Many of them are easy to "drive." Beware of OD, start with little and up the dosage if there isn't anything in the air.
I would see social pheromones could be the right call for now along with some cops. Too much of a good thing (cops) can do bad though, so as said, little by little!

I recall using the Loveboat was easy to steer and created a good atmosphere.

Get yourself out there (I try to do this myself too, soon enough P ) and have fun!
03-27-2019 9:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread