Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Instant Sexiness B for Women?
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Instant Sexiness B for Women?
12-21-2017 11:42 PM

So I can't seem to find recent reviews for this and I see that apparently there was some mess going on??????

I just ordered this...maybe should have cone on here first. Can anyone clue me in? The raging posts seem to jump in the middle of some fiasco or other and I can not get a handle on what is going on.

Thanks!
12-21-2017 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Instant Sexiness B for Women?
12-23-2017 6:50 AM

I am still over on the Ptalk board and have actually tested this one on my wife and also on myself as well! I have a journal over there for women I created where I test some of there women`s line on myself and my wife and reported on it and I am under the same screen name if interested. I liked Instant Sexiness/B more than the Instant Sexiness/A because the Instant Sexiness/A just put made me very moody. I have reported on both of these over there with details if you are interested.
12-23-2017 6:50 AM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-23-2017 3:25 PM

(12-23-2017 6:50 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I am still over on the Ptalk board and have actually tested this one on my wife and also on myself as well! I have a journal over there for women I created where I test some of there women`s line on myself and my wife and reported on it and I am under the same screen name if interested. I liked Instant Sexiness/B more than the Instant Sexiness/A because the Instant Sexiness/A just put made me very moody. I have reported on both of these over there with details if you are interested.

Thank you....I will look for that board. I appreciate it!
12-23-2017 3:25 PM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2018 1:39 AM

So what are the Pheromones in this? Is it okay to ask?
01-03-2018 1:39 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-03-2018 12:59 PM

Uhh, Androtics in particular, does not release the mones or compounds that they use in their mixes.

If any of what you found had a mention of A314, this is the reason why some men still revere it: it was an awesome product and can’t be replicated without chemical analysis of any product still available.

This also adds to the frustration of it’s customer base. They have been known to change things in their formulas without informing the customer. There is also, although no direct knowledge of, speculation that A314 may have contained compounds that may have been cancer causing. There is little information on doses that would cause such affects to my knowledge and the jury is still out, but many companies have stopped selling formulas with this believed to be harmful phero.

To make matters worse, Androtics does not contest it’s customers allegation of concern, they just silence them with bans on their boards. This is seen and understood to be a”guilty as charged” response.

I wouldn’t recommend asking, but I haven’t been on that board in years. Maybe they’ve changed?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-03-2018 12:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Sexiness A pinklemonade 8 2,691 03-10-2016 11:32 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Instant sexiness A/B, can't tell the difference on the bottles. Miss Chanandler Bong 3 2,553 06-04-2012 7:55 PM
Last Post: Lexy