Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Instant Gentleman
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Instant Gentleman
08-29-2009 9:30 AM

Possibly Androtics most underated product, Instant Gentleman is my all time favorite from the Smartmones Store.

From my first experience with it, Instant Gentleman set itself apart from anything else. It works for me by closing distance with women. Especially younger women who might not give me second look otherwise. Now I'm not saying this is great pick up juice...I don't think sexual feelings are what it primarily inspires. It gets the door open though.

I also think it blurs age differences. I've seen reports from younger guys saying that it helped them seem more mature. My experience is that it makes me seem younger. I've actually worn it around singles groups where people are guessing ages and gotten guesses of my age that are 5-10 years younger than guesses I get when I'm wearing something else or no pheromones at all.

If you are a guy who finds that the androstenone (-none) based products seem to push people farther away from you, give Instant Gentleman a try. If you find that products like A314 create too much distance or just want an alternative, try wearing Instant Gentleman a few days a week instead.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2009 11:47 AM by renny.)
08-29-2009 9:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph
=]

Rep Post

RE: Instant Gentleman
09-17-2009 4:42 PM

I'd have to agree with Renny when he says that this is probably one of the most underrated products that AD has to offer. It doesn't do it justice to call this baby A314/A314 jr/ etc, you get the picture. Just like how it takes time to learn and use A314, the same goes for IG. There are a lot of subtle nuances to this mix and once you figure out how to use both A314 and IG, you can choose the right one for whatever you are doing. IMO, A314 takes a lot of work to be congruent with. Not that its a bad thing, its just a very heavy mix. IG worked the right way can give you an alpha male vibe that is more approachable, the friendly leader. The type that you can chill with, talk to and have fun with while commanding respect and interest.
Very good product, and in my opinion, a way to in a sense test the waters when experimenting with -Androsterone.
09-17-2009 4:42 PM
idle
Vendor

09-18-2009 2:23 PM

Arghhh.. one of those times you waste Pheromones.
Last time i broke a bottle of spaceland..
and now a brand new instant gentlemen went down the drain.

I was just leaving from my hotel room when i dropped the bottle of IG on the floor.
It cracked in the middle and all the content poured out on the floor. :mad:

It ...
I watched it for 10 min while it formed a small pound and finally decided to rub the content all over me.
Hands, chest, shoulders, neck... everywhere.

I felt good.. really good, confident and proud Smile
i though this will be a great night...
and i was wrong.

All the people i met this night ware acting like i was a fragile 8 years old.
I got the same reaction through the night from both males and females.

Even the people that know me started to tap me on the shoulder and touch me every now and then.

You all know how women(and some men) react when they see a puppy.

Now imagine the same look on yourself.

... YEP ... this was uncomfortable...
I got allot of unwanted attention that night and barely made it back to my room.

IG is a GREAT product but in reasonable amounts(and with combination of -NONE or A314)

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
09-18-2009 2:23 PM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-05-2009 7:00 PM

IG along with IS were the only alcohol based products that I liked from AD. IG is very similar to A314 but I think It's much more social even on self effects. I always felt comfortable wearing it.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2009 1:11 PM by DaveRam.)
11-05-2009 7:00 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-05-2009 7:04 PM

I also really like Instant Gentleman, and have been adding it when wearing sexual mixes and going to clubs, with good results.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-05-2009 7:04 PM

Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-05-2009 7:44 PM

I just got it in my last order, looking for results now. I've replaced A-314 with it in my "work mix". So far doesn't seem as effective.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-05-2009 7:44 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

11-06-2009 3:16 AM

(11-05-2009 7:44 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  I just got it in my last order, looking for results now. I've replaced A-314 with it in my "work mix". So far doesn't seem as effective.

True, you need to add a wee bit of New Pheromone Additive, The Edge or chemset androstenone for the big balls effect. Otherwise you're just a big lovable daddy figure. Great for hangin' with the grandkids but not so great for work environments.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
11-06-2009 3:16 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-10-2009 2:28 PM

(11-06-2009 3:16 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  True, you need to add a wee bit of New Pheromone Additive, The Edge or chemset androstenone for the big balls effect.

Was thinking the same thing myself.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-10-2009 2:28 PM
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2015 7:14 PM

Guys I have a question: I'm 31 years old and my target group are 20-23 year old women (good girls).

If I use IG, would that increase the perceived age difference?
In other words, would I be perceived as 'old man' instead of an 'experienced man' ?

thanks
11-16-2015 7:14 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2015 8:49 PM

(11-16-2015 7:14 PM)pinacolada Wrote:  Guys I have a question: I'm 31 years old and my target group are 20-23 year old women (good girls).

If I use IG, would that increase the perceived age difference?
In other words, would I be perceived as 'old man' instead of an 'experienced man' ?

thanks

Not in my experience. I met my wife who is 14 years younger than I am while wearing IG. She intially thought I was much closer to her age.

The Androstenone Discussion
12-30-2015 8:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Headaches with Instant Gentleman? Shcshc11 11 7,177 11-20-2013 5:32 AM
Last Post: leon333