Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Increase Female Libido
WhiteNoise309
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

RE: Increase Female Libido
11-02-2015 6:47 PM

Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) works on me for libido. It depends, it can get me anywhere from a little horny to really horny. I guess it influences testosterone. Some women don't have very high libido because their testosterone can be down when they're older, particularly after they've had a child. HGW does work on women as well as men.

The problem with horny goat weed is that it doesn't taste or smell particularly good. If you take a capsule you swallow it, bit if you open it up and try to mix the powder in a drink, it's going to taste nasty and it clumps unless it's a hot liquid, then it just smells bad.
I went on the hunt for an Epimedium liquid extract. All I could really find was this:

They also have an Amazon listing and the few reviews are inconclusive. I don't read too much into them because I think most people have no idea how to use herbal products and what they should expect.

I just ordered some today so I have no idea what the color or taste is like, but it's a liquid (in alcohol) and it could potentially be added to a beverage (particularly if your plan is to administer it to a woman's drink clandestinely.) From what I read, it's intended to add to a beverage so it can't be that bad (I hope.) I can try to let you know how it goes in a week or two or at least let you know right away what it smells/tastes like.
This is something that would probably work best if it can be taken daily for a while, not something you'd just give someone and get them horny in an hour. IDK, read up on best ways to use horny goat weed.

Maca has proven to enhance female libido too in a similar way. It's something that needs to be taken daily as well. It works slowly. You can find liquid versions as well but I haven't looked yet, myself.

My wife is older and her libido is somewhat down. She doesn't like to take pills (I have trouble getting her to take daily vitamins) so I'm getting this to see if she'll try it for a while in beverages.

By the way I've tried several phereomones with my wife an none of them work except certain ones that smell bad repulse her (LOL, FAIL.) A complete waste of money on my part. This is my second wave of attack. Maybe I can get her fired up form within? Not that I have trouble "getting some" and she loves the sex when I initiate, but it's rarely her idea which is what I'm attempting to change. Of course if I get her drunk she's easy, so that's no problem. It's hoping for that spark of libido when we aren't drinking.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 6:56 PM by WhiteNoise309.)
11-02-2015 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abazalgette
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Increase Female Libido
01-10-2016 12:04 PM

thanks for info
01-10-2016 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boost Your Libido: 21 Foods to Increase Your Sex Drive Naturally Niatalya 7 4,372 09-03-2011 5:18 PM
Last Post: SeriousSmile