Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In your opinion, what is the best purely social product?
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 54 posts

In your opinion, what is the best purely social product?
08-27-2015 9:14 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a purely social product to perhaps add to my collection. I've been using Voodoo and like the social effects but it has a sexual element as well. I would like a good product that is purely social.

Reason is, I'm brainstorming about how to build my personal combo. And at the very base of it, I want a social. Then, building on top of that I can add other products with other types of effects. And it would be a combo that I can adjust according to the situations I will be in.

It doesn't need to be an existing blend, though that would be the most convenient. (A combination of) single molecules/putatives/whatever works is ok as well.

Thanks.

P.S. I did a search for Hypnotica but I didn't find a reviews thread. Is it good?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-27-2015 9:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 403
Thanks received:
400 thanks in 250 posts

RE: In your opinion, what is the best purely social product?
08-27-2015 9:45 AM

Glace, bliss, connections are my fav socials out of what Ive tried. Each has its own situation to use it in.
Tbh i havnt used these much for a while, so my opinion may actually be different, but all 3 of these worked great for me when i first tried them.

If I could though, Id like to nominate Wolf too because it makes me and those around me very social as well.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 9:46 AM by XyzN.)
08-27-2015 9:45 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1167
Thanks received:
1988 thanks in 948 posts

08-27-2015 10:55 AM

Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures is a great social. So are Perfect Match and Charisma from Love Potion. Charisma is totally underrated, in my opinion.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-27-2015 10:55 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
381 thanks in 179 posts

08-27-2015 11:04 AM

Boy I tell ya...I've only used it a couple times, BUT Style from Apex is very good. It makes me want to try his Orbital too.

Both times I used Style I saw definite results of people wanting to talk and be around me. I also experienced an 'I Don't Give A Fuck' attitude which assisted me to push the envelope a bit. I pushed conversation a little sexual and there were no adverse reactions to it. More of a giggle with a 'this guy is bold' type feel.

That's just me, but Style is a definite 2-for-2 with me!
08-27-2015 11:04 AM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 277
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 93 posts

08-27-2015 12:36 PM

Thus far I've used Glace, AoA, and X22.

Glace: talkative and clearly works.

AoA: Not as obvious as glace but works and the self effects are WAY better than Glace.

X22: Its a behemoth that I haven't fully figured out yet. It seems like its mostly a social and sold as such but has other 'mones in there. Kinda like what you said with voodoo.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity

Working on a magical Cover...
08-27-2015 12:36 PM

ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 45 posts

08-27-2015 12:59 PM

Pure social, I would say Glace. It could make people (including you if you spray next to your nose) motor mouths. I would recommend including an alpa mone with it though to spike it up a bit because I believe the "beta image" that glace could exude is real.

On two occasions, I have sprayed a combo of bliss+wolf to the gym and I found myself really happy and social with the people there. I have switched gym since then so I can't really test it anymore because I don't know anyone in the new one. But I may try it again when hanging out with friends. AOA+Wolf could provide same results.

Thinking out loud on a combo that I want to try but keep postponing
Bliss/AOA + Glace + connections. Glace for breaking the ice, connections for deeper connection and bliss/aoa to make the conversation stay in an upbeat flow because apparently connections could lead conversations into dark/negative secrets.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: TAC (20mcg/akuto scent), P74 (5mcg), P75 (2.5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mch)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: A1, AV, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, Captain
Pheromone XS: Approach Confidence, Bliss, Evolve Oil, Flirt, Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Taboo
Other: Pherlure, Impi Red
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 1:00 PM by ShadowX114.)
08-27-2015 12:59 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned, SuperJoy
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 999
Thanks received:
930 thanks in 586 posts

08-27-2015 3:04 PM

I've tried almost all of the socials, but the best socials in my experience have not been pure socials.

Odyssey is the best "pure social" I've used. It's simple, but real fun and upbeat, more than any other mix I've used. There's also this "zen" relaxation effect to it, from the Clary Sage.

Bliss is too intimidating, more IDGAF than anything. It's an okay mix, but if I wanted an Androsterone Sulfate-based mix with nice social qualities, I'd go for CORE (or CV4) every time.

Connections is a simple Beta -nol mix with a light dose of Alpha -nol to counteract Beta -nol's sometimes overly serious/dark vibe. I don't care for it much.

I haven't tested Hypnotica, but there's tons of reviews out there for this mix. You just need to look harder. Try using Google rather than PTruth's search function. That's often worked better, IME.

I haven't done extensive testing on others so far, but AoA's self-effects aren't that impressive for me. There are still so few reviews around, and early reviews are so often built on enormous amounts of hype, so it's hard to come to a consensus one way or another. It's worth a test, but time will tell if we're still recommending this mix a few years from now.

Having said all that, my favorite socials, by far, are SXD-9 and Style. SXD-9 takes awhile to hit, but once it builds up, let the dirty talk begin! The self-effects are a strong sense of being comfortable in your own skin. This is a real easy mix to love, but the diffusion is a major downside for me. Nude projects better, but it's missing that sense of relaxation and being comfortable in your own skin - this is the TAC causing this effect. It's more a playful form of flirtatiousness, less sexual in nature than SXD-9.

As for Style, I've already used up nearly half the bottle, and with good reason. It's attractive, it's respectful in that "cool guy" Epiandrosterone sense, and unlike Wolf, it doesn't cause others to invade your space without your express permission. There's a sense of distance created, one that allows you to decide to invite others in, one that gives a greater sense of freedom in any given situation. Men are real buddy-buddy, but even they won't invade your space as they do with Wolf, and alpha males don't get that sense they can walk all over you. I don't think there's any EST in Style at all, for this reason. Buy it - you won't regret it one bit (same goes for SXD-9).

I imagine Orbital at least somewhat resembles Style, but considering there's Alpha -nol in there (and no Androstanone?), it may be a noticeably different mix. Style may be in the beta testing stages right now, but I still strongly recommend this mix.
08-27-2015 3:04 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, SuperJoy, BeautifulEnigma, Mr. E - Banned, hsmcbaby
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
627 thanks in 294 posts

08-27-2015 3:11 PM

Fantastic input Ekscentra I just may have to look into Style while I'm at it.

The Dude abides...
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 3:12 PM by andromun.)
08-27-2015 3:11 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 79 posts

08-27-2015 3:51 PM

Honestly with the products that you have that are all LAL, i'm guessing Hypnotica might be your best choice. Hypnotica is really good for dialing in a mix to fit you. One of the best mixes i've tried so far A314 + DP (Thanks Ekcentra) Which is a monster mix in itself. It's just that with that mix did not work for me that well self-effect wise as i felt really serious.
Effects on others are also more serious as they seem to speak very politely like there scared to offend me. This all changed once i added in some hypnotica. Guys started to become extra nice to me and engaged in conversation, while women seem to hover around staring i've even been approached once with this mix on by a cute milf with her baby in a stroller.

If i use it solo it's a really humorous mix to me, the self-effects are great its like i'm always feeling positive it's like i go around looking for things to humor me. It always effects others around you the same way people become more humorous and light.

I honestly think Hypnotica is the only mix out there that i've tried so far that can dial a mix to the point of it feeling natural to my body, and psyche.

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal, AV
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
08-27-2015 3:51 PM

cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 27 posts

08-27-2015 4:21 PM

I bought the B.C.E pack from PXS and the BlissXS when it hits people makes people talk non-stop.

PXS- Bliss; Cohesion; Evolve; Xist(sample), Ascend(sample), Taboo(Sample)
LAL - Max-T copulin stick; Bad Wolf (sample)
Apex - Core; CV4 (sample)
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
08-27-2015 4:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Product Recommendations for Social and Boner Enhancement LoveInSpain 5 215 Yesterday 10:51 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Asking opinion about the congruency of product with behavior you present pam2 9 266 09-22-2015 9:11 PM
Last Post: cali4ya858
  Best Most Consistent social product? PheroJack 13 1,657 03-31-2014 2:16 PM
Last Post: KIMBA