Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Imprinting effects of AV..
dsouza

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 404
Thanks received:
797 thanks in 427 posts

Imprinting effects of AV..
06-17-2014 8:30 PM

Lately there's been some controversy over whether AV has any imprinting effects.

It had seemed that only NA from the same company, LAL, had imprinting going on.

Let me share with you a brief story about why I think AV does have real imprinting qualities.

I visited a model about a month back who never would ask me questions. But with AV she loved to impress me. Then she would ask me for my full name first and last.. She stated she only knew my first name but not my last.. Coincidentally, I had been giving her my full first and last name over the past few months when I signed the paperwork for clothing alterations.

Anyways a month later I returned to shop again and I had flirted with her and called her by her full name.. I asked her do you remember mine.. She stated it first and last name without hesistation.. It seems she sees HUNDREDS of customers a month, many millionaires etc many models, many good looking men but she seemed to have my name glued to her mind.

Now I have never had this happen. Where a person doesn't give a fuck about my name for 6 months and then after av asks me first and last, and then a month later when I return has it memorized.

This MUST be imprinting in AV... only with NA have I see such responses.

Please, if you've noticed imprinting qualities with AV please share your experiences in this thread. I would like this thread to be composed of all AV imprinting stories.

There is more in this juice than just status .....
06-17-2014 8:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Imprinting effects of AV.. - dsouza - 06-17-2014 8:30 PM
RE: Imprinting effects of AV.. - Vinzanity - 06-17-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Imprinting effects of AV.. - RussianWolf - 06-25-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Imprinting effects of AV.. - dsouza - 06-25-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Imprinting effects of AV.. - xtraspecial - 06-25-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Imprinting effects of AV.. - Vinzanity - 06-30-2014, 10:30 PM