Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprint has a time elapse?
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Imprint has a time elapse?
12-08-2016 7:32 PM

I was testing Kalpan56's Orbital + Titan combo yesterday ealry morning. With some great success. And then after I saw what it can do, jotted down all I need in me personal journal and i thought am gonna use it to this upcoming event I have. Thanks Kalpan. Smile and then cleaned and flushed the app point and then started me Imprint testing.

Was still mid day when I started the test. Imprint DEFINITELY has a unique smell to it and I like it. Sandlewoody. Started with 1 spray. Didn't see much. So i cleaned and flushed the app points again and applied 2 sprays. And at 2 sprays it shines. And it shines I tell ya. I've realized me reviews r way too long. So I'll pin down the main points.

Defo a lovey dovey mone. (Makes sense, it's dienone driven) hits heaps of youngins. Which is something I like about the product. Works both day and night "BUT" with a time lapse.

After I started fresh with 2 sprays I didn't have much time to clean and flush the app point when it was after dark, so I've applied another spray to a different app point. Meaning NOT overlapped. So the first 2 sprays about 4 hours ago was applied to me inner left arm between elbow and wrist and the 3rd spray was after those 4 hours to me inner right arm same area (around the center of me inner right arm) at this point it seems to amplify the first 2 sprays.

I didn't notice no selfies on Imprint. Not noticeable'nuf anyway. But hits heaps of other youngins.

There was a guy with long hair playing with his hair. Lol. That was funny to watch.

This time lapse is pretty cool. It intensifies the previous 2 sprays. I'd really value Thundr's opinion on this one. And it happened after the 4th hour of the previous fresh 2 sprays.

Imprint works better on one on one settings. In pax it seem to hit everyone too, but they're not sure who's getting hit by what. And in one trip there were 2 guys and 2 girls. One of the guy is the one who played with his hair. Lol. So I had to drop the 2 guys and one girl outta that pax to the first destination and then had to drop the other girl to the second destination. When we got to the first destination they all said their good byes and then the last girl about 22 23 brunette brown eyes, got to the front passenger seat. And we had a casual talk, her pupils were dilated and we got to the point where we were talking about dogs. Lol. Am a massive dog person, am an animal person in general, and at our back yard we have a few possoms coming out for food. So I feed them every once in a while and I have a photo of the possom and me in me phone, and I shown it to her, she had a massive DITH when I shown her that photo. Smile

People seem to wanna still hang out even after the trip is ended. Clingy welcro effect. Applies for both genders. Caucasian mostly.

Product seem to last about 4 hours at the peak. And then I THOUGHT the hits were fading, but I think I was wrong. So I sprayed another spray to me right arm (as described above) and somehow it intensifies the previous application.

Seems older people don't get hit by this. And that's a good thing. Lol. It filters out the youngins.

Another New Zealand girl (somewhat strong New Zealand accent) nice olive skin, brown eyes, black hair about 27 28. Had her pupils dilated intensely. She did the same, she wouldn't leave at the end of the trip. Welcro effect again. She had her head slightly tilted to the side. Lol.

Aussie Caucasian fella, did the welcro again.

But the welcro effect was after dark (at night) and it was after the 1 spray application after the 4th hour.

I can see some similarities and some differences in Imprint and 5Crux. They're both lovey dovey mones.

But 5crux has the giggle factor. Where as Imprint doesn't.

Imprint has the welcro effect. Where as 5crux doesn't.

5Crux hits a wider age range. Imprint hits youngins. Kinda like TabooXS.

Didnt get no depression and didn't feel lethargic on it. And I didn't experience no health issues either. I was functioning perfectly fine on it.

Am keen to know the time elapse am seeing in Imprint. Anyone else seen it before? Thanks in advance.
12-08-2016 7:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Imprint has a time elapse?
12-08-2016 7:43 PM

Far out. It's still too long of a review. Lol.
12-08-2016 7:43 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2016 12:07 AM

Awesome report Dr. C Victory
12-09-2016 12:07 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2016 12:19 AM

HI Drchocolate,

You seems to find another of my goldie. Imprint is amazing. Extreme comforter for girls.

It is high time for you to create your journal on the forum. Your reviews are scatter. It will be very helpful in the future when you want to look at them in the future. Keeping everything at one place is good. Builds up momentum.

Try Imprint at 3 spray. It brings lot of hit.

Thanks
12-09-2016 12:19 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-09-2016 12:58 AM

(12-09-2016 12:19 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  HI Drchocolate,

You seems to find another of my goldie. Imprint is amazing. Extreme comforter for girls.

It is high time for you to create your journal on the forum. Your reviews are scatter. It will be very helpful in the future when you want to look at them in the future. Keeping everything at one place is good. Builds up momentum.

Try Imprint at 3 spray. It brings lot of hit.

Thanks

Thanks Kalpan. I thought about it. But the only reason I thought I should review in threads is cos then the new members can see. Journal entries can only be accessed by the members who's been here for a while. Cos I remember I was a newbie and couldn't access journals. Lol.

But all the important info from all the products're in me personal journal. Hand written. Smile
12-09-2016 12:58 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-09-2016 2:47 AM

After your solo test, if you have an empty spray bottle, try bottle mixing Imprint with M3x at 1 : 1 ratio and let it stay for a week in the bottle, shaking it everyday. Then use 2 sprays and see how it goes. Pleasantry

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-09-2016 2:47 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-09-2016 4:05 AM

(12-09-2016 2:47 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  After your solo test, if you have an empty spray bottle, try bottle mixing Imprint with M3x at 1 : 1 ratio and let it stay for a week in the bottle, shaking it everyday. Then use 2 sprays and see how it goes. Pleasantry

Ha haaaa. Judging from ur emoticon, I rekon it's good. I got some pipettes as well. And some empty vials too. Will report back. Smile

Atm it's Fridy night live so I've gone bonkers with an advanced combo. I call it T.O.M.5. I'll update it in a different thread. Seeing some REALLY good hits. And I mean some GOOD hits. Stay tuned fellas. Am on the mission of finding the lazy man's sledge hammer panty dropper. And every 2nd week am getting closer and closer.

I like to call it the LMSHPD. I wish I tried Apex products first for this. Lol. Getting there. One day at a time. Smile
12-09-2016 4:05 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2016 3:56 PM

Hi DC
Just for the fun of it let me guess
T- Titan
O-Orbital
M-M3X
5- Crux5

I have all the products except Orbital

Looking forward to your updates and dosages

Cheers
E
12-09-2016 3:56 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-09-2016 7:17 PM

(12-09-2016 3:56 PM)excalibur Wrote:  Hi DC
Just for the fun of it let me guess
T- Titan
O-Orbital
M-M3X
5- Crux5

I have all the products except Orbital

Looking forward to your updates and dosages

Cheers
E

Yep. That's it. Smile Titan orbital m3x and 5crux. Tried it last night with some really good success on one spray each in ride share runs. But in the club it wasn't a LMSHPD.
12-09-2016 7:17 PM

Share This Thread