Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi and Impi Blue Dot...
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

RE: Impi and Impi Blue Dot...
07-29-2011 4:52 PM

I've received my bottle of Impi (red) just today!

I'm crazy to try it out based on what some members told me.

By the way, it's smell is not manly, is "boyly", hehehe! Mrgreen But i've loved the smell, anyway. Just a liiitle bit girly, but boyly even though. Razz

Just for the record: I smiled and kept growing happier while smelling it for the first time. Every phero i smell for the first time gives me a new sensation that only comes back again if i keep away from it for some time and then smell it again.

Fly
07-29-2011 4:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

07-29-2011 8:38 PM

(07-29-2011 4:52 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I've received my bottle of Impi (red) just today!

I'm crazy to try it out based on what some members told me.

By the way, it's smell is not manly, is "boyly", hehehe! Mrgreen But i've loved the smell, anyway. Just a liiitle bit girly, but boyly even though. Razz

Just for the record: I smiled and kept growing happier while smelling it for the first time. Every phero i smell for the first time gives me a new sensation that only comes back again if i keep away from it for some time and then smell it again.
WoW i was only just looking at Impi red dot yesterday and wondering how it would go, good luck with it cheers TAB Hi

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-29-2011 8:38 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 64 posts

06-02-2012 3:45 PM

Fly so high, how's your impi testing going on?

Buying into the recent hype, I got myself the impi red dot and sprayed 2 good sprays to my neck. The smell is a bit like Wolf if you have that and it has that electrifying smell a bit like the Akuto in Mx297 though not as strong - personally I like Neroli better and Dial blue or Turn Up The Heat smell the best.
Anyway, didn't notice any significant self effect at first. Weather hot: near 80s so pretty sure diffusion isn't a problem.

I'll probably write a full report later when I have more conclusive and comprehensive testing going on and finding out my sweet spot. But from today's testing grounds (high end restaurant, bank, auto shop, shoe boutique) nothing really stand out of the ordinary. It gave you a bit of VIP status but people are less friendly and talkative - though I don't feel any intimidation factor associated with it though.

One last thing, it made me a bit spaced out - 2 instances happened in the same day which I never have done before since I was not paying attention.

Not sure how to use this yet - this product doesn't seem to be an Alpha product - my first impression is that it's more like a weaker version of Mx390 with no socials Mda
06-02-2012 3:45 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

07-06-2013 10:34 AM

(06-02-2012 3:45 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Fly so high, how's your impi testing going on?

Buying into the recent hype, I got myself the impi red dot and sprayed 2 good sprays to my neck. The smell is a bit like Wolf if you have that and it has that electrifying smell a bit like the Akuto in Mx297 though not as strong - personally I like Neroli better and Dial blue or Turn Up The Heat smell the best.
Anyway, didn't notice any significant self effect at first. Weather hot: near 80s so pretty sure diffusion isn't a problem.

I'll probably write a full report later when I have more conclusive and comprehensive testing going on and finding out my sweet spot. But from today's testing grounds (high end restaurant, bank, auto shop, shoe boutique) nothing really stand out of the ordinary. It gave you a bit of VIP status but people are less friendly and talkative - though I don't feel any intimidation factor associated with it though.

One last thing, it made me a bit spaced out - 2 instances happened in the same day which I never have done before since I was not paying attention.

Not sure how to use this yet - this product doesn't seem to be an Alpha product - my first impression is that it's more like a weaker version of Mx390 with no socials Mda

An old thread but I'll post here still. Reading up just about all I can on this stuff because it's very intriguing.

I find that Impi (red) is very much Alpha. Three sprays is an OD for me but not 100% bad. It just intimidates people a little more than I'd like but they still talk to me and like to have me around, but I have to initiate all conversation and be really, really friendly. Otherwise even friends seem to be a little bit afraid of me. Two sprays is better but still it instills either A: Fear B: A feeling that I'm some VIP or C: Admiration. Whichever, I have to show people that it's OK to talk to me or they stay out of my path. Absolutely fantastic product. Maybe not the easiest to wear, since I don't become very approachable but it gives me big balls and makes approaching people easy for myself.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
07-06-2013 10:34 AM

Share This Thread