Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi Red or Alpha Treasures?
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

Impi Red or Alpha Treasures?
06-09-2016 12:09 PM

Looking for an alpha leaning attraction all rounder for daytime to happy hour use. Would Impi be a good choice?

Please skip the club mixes, dating mixes, get laid mixes, boss mixes, socials, mind control mixes, etc Those are pretty well covered. Looking more general purpose pack-n-go.

So far the closest I've found without layering different mones and putatives is SS4M. But I want something a little more Boss... with sexy or naughty underneath...

Impi seems like a solid all rounder I could carry in the travel bag and steer to any situation? AT seems like it could be a cousin older A314.

Torn...? Also open to other suggestions.

TIA!
06-09-2016 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
150 thanks in 53 posts

RE: Impi Red or Alpha Treasures?
06-09-2016 12:55 PM

(06-09-2016 12:09 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Looking for an alpha leaning attraction all rounder for daytime to happy hour use. Would Impi be a good choice?

Please skip the club mixes, dating mixes, get laid mixes, boss mixes, socials, mind control mixes, etc Those are pretty well covered. Looking more general purpose pack-n-go.

So far the closest I've found without layering different mones and putatives is SS4M. But I want something a little more Boss... with sexy or naughty underneath...

Impi seems like a solid all rounder I could carry in the travel bag and steer to any situation? AT seems like it could be a cousin older A314.

Torn...? Also open to other suggestions.

TIA!

It's my understanding that impi red is more analogous to an SXD-9 than a "boss" mix. Others seem to find Alpha Treasures a very good mix for someone who is already in an authority position especially but also to make you feel more confident and authoritative as well. I'd say if you're looking for a mix that inspires deference and respect to go with AT but I've not tried either of them so I'm just going off of other people's reviews here.

Best, Chu

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-09-2016 12:55 PM
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1685
Thanks received:
2601 thanks in 1209 posts

06-09-2016 1:29 PM

From my experience (and I haven't used Impi Red in a LONG time), for a more alpha all around attraction Alpha Treasures works very well for that. Not only are women attracted to power but the blend it self has a nice dose of sexual attraction built in to it. You'll get noticed in a good way but this is a product that you have to be congruent with. I find it easy to do because of the self effects but if you aren't willing to open someone they might think they aren't important enough for you to bother with. You start chatting them up and they will reciprocate very easily.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-09-2016 1:29 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

06-09-2016 1:38 PM

(06-09-2016 1:29 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  From my experience (and I haven't used Impi Red in a LONG time), for a more alpha all around attraction Alpha Treasures works very well for that. Not only are women attracted to power but the blend it self has a nice dose of sexual attraction built in to it. You'll get noticed in a good way but this is a product that you have to be congruent with. I find it easy to do because of the self effects but if you aren't willing to open someone they might think they aren't important enough for you to bother with. You start chatting them up and they will reciprocate very easily.

Yep thanks. I wish I could get a decant of all the PT stuff, it sounds great. Hadn't noticed them until last night.

As for your comments on the AT, yeah I get that and it sometimes why I don't wear certain strong Alphas because you have to put that friendly face on when you might not be in the mood. :-) Took me a long time to figure that out..
06-09-2016 1:38 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-09-2016 1:43 PM

(06-09-2016 1:38 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Yep thanks. I wish I could get a decant of all the PT stuff, it sounds great. Hadn't noticed them until last night.

As for your comments on the AT, yeah I get that and it sometimes why I don't wear certain strong Alphas because you have to put that friendly face on when you might not be in the mood. :-) Took me a long time to figure that out..

It really makes a difference how you carry yourself when you are wearing an alpha blend. AT makes me feel very upbeat and authoritative without making me feel like a dictator. People seem to resonate with that. It isn't quite as approachable as Captain but it is more sexual. And it pairs very well with Swoon. VIP affect with Swoon's focus on the wearer from everyone in the room.

One thing that I really like about AT over something like Ascend (which is definitely an alpha blend that I like) is the fact that I don't experience a crash from AT or panic attack symptoms like some of the other alpha blends do to me.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

06-09-2016 1:43 PM
Thanks given by kerno

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 259
Thanks received:
198 thanks in 160 posts

06-09-2016 1:57 PM

Impi is a social sexual,not an alpha.
06-09-2016 1:57 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-09-2016 1:58 PM

(06-09-2016 1:57 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Impi is a social sexual,not an alpha.

It is good at what it does, however.

06-09-2016 1:58 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 259
Thanks received:
198 thanks in 160 posts

06-09-2016 2:06 PM

(06-09-2016 1:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It is good at what it does, however.

Yup.
06-09-2016 2:06 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1887
Thanks received:
1960 thanks in 1184 posts

06-09-2016 2:24 PM

I don't see Impi Red as a primary alpha mix. It definitely gets respect, but it doesn't create the same level of deference and submission I'm used to with other mixes. Given your demeanor, I think Impi Red would make a perfect all-rounder.
06-09-2016 2:24 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

06-09-2016 2:37 PM

(06-09-2016 2:24 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I don't see Impi Red as a primary alpha mix. It definitely gets respect, but it doesn't create the same level of deference and submission I'm used to with other mixes. Given your demeanor, I think Impi Red would make a perfect all-rounder.

BTW have you tried AT and compared to A314r32?

I will take your advice on ImpiRed. The PT stuff looks promising to me, sort of UtR. Reviews make it sounds like they are using high quality suppliers.
06-09-2016 2:37 PM

Share This Thread