Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Im done being FZ'nd
rash219
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

Im done being FZ'nd
02-20-2012 6:48 PM

Hey Guys/Gals,

My names Rocky. I am a 24yr asian indian male and completing my senior year at a University in Detroit in Science/Chemistry. Probably gonna end up being a super senior in order to finish a dual bachelor but forgetting all that I have been since a while intrigued in the whole business of Pheromones but due to all the lack of info and the initial cost kept my distance.

About me lets say I am not overly shy but also not overly confident when it comes to the ladies. I always have trouble breaking that initial barrier but once I overcome it then I can get pretty chatty and fun to talk with, at least as per my account. I am as far as look go pretty average looking. Clothing style also average simple jeans and plain half sleeve T's. I would like to say I am working out but its very inconsistent lol. I am not much of club goer but I can say I can still have fun since I try to plan trips and events with friends. I have done extreme sports just for the rush of it. I would LOVE to learn to salsa/ball room dancing but a little shy going byself. Which I know contributes to my lack of confidence >_
Well as far as why I am here lets just say the title says it all....I keep getting friend zoned which in some cases is fine by me but when it happens to people I am interested in (also indian asian) it can get a little annoying. Like just recently....well we still hang out and all but I think I am going to apply some tips I got from a friend, shes a psych major lol, ie at this point reduce your conversations to just "hello and hi" and give some excuse to that I am busy. Well all in all I say "NO MORE!!!" no more friend zone business and no more its okay even in some cases.

As far as expectations go I hope for these to BOOST my confidence levels and get a few IOI 's from the ladies as I know that will definitely help me boost my self confidence. And if by chance help in my original cause to get the girl I am interested in to look at me MORE than just "A Friend".

I have already purchased some Pheromones from TRUE such as TL, TA, TI, and The Edge (250% boost). I am hoping for them to be by my doorstep by tomorrow so I have no way of testing them. But was wondering are there any others that you would recommend. Specially ones that help the Attractor/User to get an edge. Thanks and cant wait for your feedbacks.....

True Pheremones . . . . . . . True Love | True Essence | True Alpha | True Instinct
Alpha Dream . . . . . . . . . . . . Alpha Maschio | Glace
After Shave/Colonge . . . . Adidas (AS) | Brut (AS) | Burberry London | Hugo Boss | Express Honor

Future....Wolf, NA, Androstadienone, Acqua Di Gio, Oil Fragrance Big Grin
02-20-2012 6:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 386
Thanks received:
912 thanks in 488 posts

RE: Im done being FZ'nd
02-20-2012 7:23 PM

welcome to the forum!
02-20-2012 7:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 476
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 130 posts

02-20-2012 7:26 PM

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your great introduction.

By committing to change, you have already changed. I would advise you to work on your inner game and to understand a little more about women psychology. You can get from Internet some Ebooks about the basics of PUA game. You may start by The Game, by Neil Strauss.

It will also give you some advises on how to change your body language and how to improve your look.

The advise that your friend gave you is good. That would be a good way to "increase your value". But try not to focus on her. You may get her some day only if you are willing to take the risk to lose her.

Being friend zoned sucks. But it's quite easy IMHO to learn to never be friend zoned by any girl. You will achieve it if you decide to change.

Mones will help you, but if you don't change anything else, don't have over expectations. You have already ordered some great products from True. I love TA. Try to start by it, one drop, then 2 drops, maybe 3. And then you may try TL by itself. Once you will have found your sweet spot, you can mix them. TI and The Edge are more sexual.

I would not advise you to buy anything else at this time. You already have enough to play with. If you have some money left, you'd better consider changing your style, clothes, or maybe add some peacock to step out from the crowd. That would be beneficial for your self confidence.
02-20-2012 7:26 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
216 thanks in 141 posts

02-20-2012 9:31 PM

NewAlpha provided you with some awesome advice. I am a huge fan of making sure to use Socials with the Attraction mones. I personally found that the Alpha products can be somewhat intimidating to use without some social buffers. But like NewAlpha suggested, test the products out individually and you will star to get a handle on the properties the the solutions themselves.

Enjoy
02-20-2012 9:31 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2271
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 472 posts

02-21-2012 4:50 AM

Welcome!
For girls in your social-circle/friend-zone my favorites are:
Heart Throb, Aqua Vitae and Corporativo. Once a girl is comfortable around you, you can turn safely use those heavy hitters. Probably 4+ drops TI with 2 drops TA and 6 drops TL would work for you. Or The Edge solo. Or one of my recommendations.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
02-21-2012 4:50 AM

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 888
Thanks received:
1618 thanks in 742 posts

02-21-2012 6:24 AM

Hi Rocky,

welcome on the most exciting board out there !!

i see you´d get some great advice by the guy´s ... follow their suggestions !

well .. you´re going to have to change a few things in how you handle the girls .. but it´s going to be fun Wink

Cheers,

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
02-21-2012 6:24 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 572
Thanks received:
1259 thanks in 669 posts

02-21-2012 9:49 AM

Hey Rocky, welcome to PheroTruth! You've stumbled upon the right place for information on pheromones, as well as self-improvement! We have an awesome group of members here, and our forum has morphed into so much more than just a phero discussion board.

Look around, read up, and of course ask questions or chime in when you feel like it.

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
02-21-2012 9:49 AM
rash219
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

02-21-2012 12:06 PM

Thanks for the advice NewAlpha. I have already started researching on how to change my style. I definitely need a wardrobe change I just find it hard to find clothes that meet my taste here. I got a liking for UK style. And I have already downloaded the audio book "The Game" from audible looks interesting. Will have to start listening to it next week when I am driving kinda tied down with midterms atm lol. But cant wait to use it once I get it specially for this friday since we have a potluck party event planned and there are some girls coming who I can experiment on Secret. I just hope the thing shows up soon feels like its taking forever.

Thanks IDK for the mix tip...will definitely give this combo a shot once I test these individually.

True Pheremones . . . . . . . True Love | True Essence | True Alpha | True Instinct
After Shave/Colonge . . . . Adidas (AS) | Brut (AS) | Burberry London | Hugo Boss | Express Honor

02-21-2012 12:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 248
Thanks received:
290 thanks in 127 posts

02-21-2012 12:20 PM

Welcome to the forum. You've found a real hidden gem.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-21-2012 12:20 PM

rash219
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

02-22-2012 1:13 AM

Hey guys just a couple of quick questions. I didnt want to open up a new thread just for these simple questions....

1. How long does the effect last once applied....roughly in hrs?
2. How long does the potency of the Pheromones last in the bottle? 6months or 1year or longer.
3. Is there any harm using them everyday?
4. How long have your supplies lasted? using everyday or otherwise...

02-22-2012 1:13 AM

Share This Thread