Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
cali4ya858

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you could own just one...
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

RE: If you could own just one...
08-27-2015 4:50 PM

(08-27-2015 4:43 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I think this idea is too broad.

We should focus on a specific goal.

Ex :

+ What is the best product for quick escalation (ons) at a bar for women under 30?

+ Best product for sales (closing)?

+ Best product for a date longer than 2hrs (dinner) for closing for women over 30?

+ Best product for getting attention in a crowded social environment?

All of these are specific focused scenarios that lend themselves to more accurate product suggestions.

................that being said, an alpha product would probably be the best "single" product.
I didn't interpret the subject as broad. It seems like more of a desert island mix thread, which is the same thing as asking at once:

-What is the most versatile mix you've used?
-What is the most significant or life-changing overall mix you've used?

The way you answer the question will depend on the way you interpret it, which in turn will depend on your priorities.

(08-27-2015 4:43 PM)theLaw Wrote:  + What is the best product to create fallout within 5min for women under 25?
Challenge accepted. Aggressive
08-27-2015 4:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
theLaw
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 143 posts

08-27-2015 5:17 PM

(08-27-2015 4:50 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I didn't interpret the subject as broad. It seems like more of a desert island mix thread, which is the same thing as asking at once:

-What is the most versatile mix you've used?
-What is the most significant or life-changing overall mix you've used?

The way you answer the question will depend on the way you interpret it, which in turn will depend on your priorities.

(08-27-2015 4:43 PM)theLaw Wrote:  + What is the best product to create fallout within 5min for women under 25?
Challenge accepted. Aggressive
That's exactly my point....

So I have a social/alpha mix that landed me a huge account at my firm, but I also used a AD Test Mix to get dith looks from every girl in the room.............so.........which do I pick?

Again, too broad.

I understand the idea, but so many threads end up dissapearing into the ether due to lack of focus. That's why the "xyz vs abc" threads are so useful.

Not trying to sh*t on the thread.......Just my $.02Focus

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
08-27-2015 5:17 PM
Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 38 posts

Yesterday 5:22 AM

Ekscentra, I highly appreciate your input. I've read it with great interest. It's obvious that you're a pheromone expert. Smile Ever considered starting your own company?

Btw, thundr owns Apex? Didn't know that.

Style sounds amazing! I've been doing a lot of searches on many products and it's beginning to narrow down. I love how it has the potential to make Wolf obsolete. It means more progress that's been made. And healthy competition between companies is good. Smile It leads to even better products.

About what you said about me wanting a product that creates all the responses needed for falling in love, except falling in love. That's because I like to have that part happen naturally. And it's something that happens naturally for me usually, given that the things I mentioned are there. And that's where my own sig falls short. I naturally get the deep connection, falling in love effect. But that does require that I get the responses I want in a blend. And those I find a bit difficult to create on my own.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
Yesterday 5:22 AM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 46 posts

Yesterday 10:42 AM

(08-27-2015 4:22 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  So in the end, Style gets my pick. Why? It covers everything to a greater degree than any other product I own, including absolutely everything listed above, and those are some fantastic mixes.

... Guess I need to add style to my wish list...(begrudgingly)

(08-27-2015 4:22 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I'm hoping my fallout mix will go an even longer way in fulfilling these conditions, and I expect it will, at the cost of not being very combination-friendly.

Keep us updated!

Resolve and thou art free

Arsenal:
LAL - Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha
PXS - Cohesion, Taboo, Xist, Loveboat, Bliss, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, PSE, Barely Legal
Apex - Core, Titan
Androtics - A314, Turn Up The Heat

Wish List:
Dirty Primitive, ImpaXS, Alpha Treasures, The Hook Up, Captain, Style
Yesterday 10:42 AM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 289 posts

Yesterday 11:23 AM

The self affects, in style, are not as nice as wolf but the affects on others are very evident.
Yesterday 11:23 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E
Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
61 thanks in 38 posts

Yesterday 11:36 AM

(Yesterday 11:23 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  The self affects, in style, are not as nice as wolf but the affects on others are very evident.

Just wondering, what are the self-effects of both products for you?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
Yesterday 11:36 AM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 289 posts

Yesterday 11:49 AM

I have not tested style enough to know exactly but does not give me energy like wolf does.
Yesterday 11:49 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E

Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
61 thanks in 38 posts

Yesterday 11:54 AM

(Yesterday 11:49 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I have not tested style enough to know exactly but does not give me energy like wolf does.

Is it some energy or a big energy boost? And how long does it last?

Yesterday 11:54 AM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

Yesterday 3:43 PM

(Yesterday 11:49 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I have not tested style enough to know exactly but does not give me energy like wolf does.

I don't get this either. I suspect that energy boost is a result of the DHEA, for the most part (and the EST only at higher doses). Style's lack of beautifying components compared to Wolf (and the resultant reduction in self-effects) is the only potential downside I could see.
(Yesterday 5:22 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  About what you said about me wanting a product that creates all the responses needed for falling in love, except falling in love. That's because I like to have that part happen naturally. And it's something that happens naturally for me usually, given that the things I mentioned are there. And that's where my own sig falls short. I naturally get the deep connection, falling in love effect. But that does require that I get the responses I want in a blend. And those I find a bit difficult to create on my own.

Yes, so you're looking for something less pushy. In that case, I'll say it again: SXD-9 is exactly what you're looking for. I got the impression you were looking for complete control over others' responses, and this really isn't something pheromones can achieve.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 3:45 PM by Ekscentra.)
Yesterday 3:43 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E

Share This Thread