Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for an androsterone heavy guy
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
179 thanks in 76 posts

Ideas for an androsterone heavy guy
01-30-2013 11:04 AM

Hey guys,

Lets have a hypothetical question here. I believe my own natural phero signature is Androsterone heavy. I say this because my own damn bedroom smells like my dad's house. I have an old bottle of a single molecule of androsterone that only amplifies my own perception that I smell like my dad.

So if I have more androsterone what would be good phero products to compliment it?
01-30-2013 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Ideas for an androsterone heavy guy
01-30-2013 11:11 AM

(01-30-2013 11:04 AM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  Hey guys,

Lets have a hypothetical question here. I believe my own natural phero signature is Androsterone heavy. I say this because my own damn bedroom smells like my dad's house. I have an old bottle of a single molecule of androsterone that only amplifies my own perception that I smell like my dad.

So if I have more androsterone what would be good phero products to compliment it?

Just socials like Glace and etc. Or AndrostaDIENONE as a single really good buffer from what I've seen.
01-30-2013 11:11 AM
Thanks given by wiserd
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-30-2013 12:29 PM

I believe I am naturally -Androsterone heavy too. People seem to respect and trust me more than they should, notably... drug dealers inviting me into their homes, a teacher of mine going above the call of duty to allow me certain priveledges, and in general, I have always seemed to be trusted as a leader. When I was a kid we had a small group of "investors" for our makeshift school currency which was valid 1 day of the week, I was chosen as the head lol...

I do have an evil side though. In school me and my friend copied that currency on the same color paper... graduated to bus tickets Big Grin
01-30-2013 12:29 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
179 thanks in 76 posts

01-30-2013 12:44 PM

(01-30-2013 12:29 PM)phertest Wrote:  I believe I am naturally -Androsterone heavy too. People seem to respect and trust me more than they should, notably... drug dealers inviting me into their homes, a teacher of mine going above the call of duty to allow me certain priveledges, and in general, I have always seemed to be trusted as a leader. When I was a kid we had a small group of "investors" for our makeshift school currency which was valid 1 day of the week, I was chosen as the head lol...

I do have an evil side though. In school me and my friend copied that currency on the same color paper... graduated to bus tickets Big Grin

Yeah, I have ... similar stories. Mostly drug dealers offering stuff to me.

I use my charm to weasel my way into places I shouldn't be. It works excellently most of the time.

I've used Glace and Androstadienone together before. Definitely amps up a bit of who I am.

Glace and Cohesion work nicely together too. I like the effect that has. AV is also a gold standard, but I was wondering what other things I can do as well.
01-30-2013 12:44 PM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-30-2013 1:36 PM

What products have you had the most prominent self effects from? For me its hands down been A314 and corpo. I get a buzzy feeling in my chest when the -Androsterone hits.

I used to get aggro off one spray of Turn Up The Heat, but now I can handle 2 without getting pissed off for no reason. I think the AM might have helped me adapt to the -none sig better, but this is just speculation on my part.
01-30-2013 1:36 PM

okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
179 thanks in 76 posts

01-30-2013 4:07 PM

(01-30-2013 1:36 PM)phertest Wrote:  What products have you had the most prominent self effects from? For me its hands down been A314 and corpo. I get a buzzy feeling in my chest when the -Androsterone hits.

I used to get aggro off one spray of Turn Up The Heat, but now I can handle 2 without getting pissed off for no reason. I think the AM might have helped me adapt to the -none sig better, but this is just speculation on my part.

Aqua Vitae hands down. It makes me want to join Fight Club.

Glace also works wonders. It tends to amplify the self effects of the products I am using.

Cohesion I was not so sure on, but with some FB glace I noticed a slightly different vibe coming from me.

Wolf makes me very buddy buddy. I wore it with my boss and it was very whimsical. I was treating him like my friend.

Next time I see him it's Aqua Vitae, Glace, and Cohesion.

Corpo does not really do anything for me that I can notice. Alpha Mascio I still can't pinpoint, although it is doing something. I've seen it work.
01-30-2013 4:07 PM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-30-2013 10:32 PM

AM for me seems to make me really calculated in my movements... I react instantly when I girl makes a move on me, theres little hesitation. If I move too quickly I take a step back allow her to come back again. Its something along those lines for me.

I was under the impression that AV was a -none heavy product but I might be mistaken.
01-30-2013 10:32 PM
Blade
Razor Sharp

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 66 posts

01-31-2013 9:11 AM

I was under the impression that androsterone increases with age, and I'm assuming your both young guys, maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
01-31-2013 9:11 AM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-31-2013 11:29 AM

There is a very interesting post regarding this from JVK in the research forum Blade.
01-31-2013 11:29 AM
Thanks given by Blade

Share This Thread