Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ice Breaker
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Ice Breaker
01-16-2017 1:57 PM

Hello everyone!
I have previously tried pheromones, a few from Androtics with very minor hits. It is always something I wanted to come back to and give a proper go. With the changes to A314 and the AD line I delved deep into research in an attempt to find reliable alternatives and this is what brought me to Pherotruth. I've been guest lurking these forums for around two weeks now and have been reading pages upon pages of reviews, I think it's about time I introduced myself. Im a 28 y/o resident of the UK, used to have severe social anxiety, have been pretty nastily ill for the last two years (not complaining, the nerve damage I had fixed my anxiety lol) and I'm ready to get back out there and back on the career... and love horse. I'm not disillusioned, believing that pheromones will turn me into Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night (If you've not seen the original 1985 Fright Night, go watch it now) but I do think I could use the extra kick that the mones seem to give. My health condition has taken a lot of the life out of me and Im really just getting it back, armed with my nerve damaged decrease in anxiety and my new life changing experience. Personally I would love to try Bad Wolf, OD and Evolve, having a thing for cougars, Latinas and black women it should give me kick in the right direction. But what do I bring to the table with my experience?.. Being ill I have tried many different vitamins and minerals etc and done a lot of research on enzymatic and chemical reactions in the body. Without trying to sound up myself, I think I have a way to make positive self effects last longer, during the day and longer before you get used to them, and to completely curb negative self effects.. IF, pheromones work AND the self effects are stimulating neurotransmitter activity like I theorise they are. I apologise for the lecture, I look forward to making my purchase soon.. As soon as the LAL site is back online.. And filing my first reports... Not only on the effects of mones on my daily life, but also the validity of my self effect theory. Thanx for reading xD
01-16-2017 1:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ice Breaker
01-16-2017 6:27 PM

Welcome. Smile

I was the same. Was a religious fan of AndroticD but after their change I found heaps of other alternatives.

Ha haaaa. I was the same. I was lurking around Pherotruth for a while too. Before I even started posting anything here. This forum is the only one I could find that has honest unbiased reports.

Good to know u're back again out there. Someone wise told me, the past is the past, there's none ya can do about it. But ya can DEFO change the future.

U seem to have a fair bit of knowledge but it may or may not benefit reading this. But I have a feeling ya already know all of it. But give it a try anyway. U may or may not find a few things helpful.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...#pid196420

About mones helping health issues, read this. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-ADHD-Scent...#pid196320
By Jimmycrack. And also the main forum of that thread. There's a few things that essential oils can do as well from what I read when I searched the forum.

Good luck. Smile

Edite: Forgot to mention. BW amd evolve r both good starts. I second them both. Never tried OD so am not sure about that one.
01-16-2017 6:27 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2017 3:51 PM

(01-16-2017 6:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Welcome. Smile

I was the same. Was a religious fan of AndroticD but after their change I found heaps of other alternatives.

Ha haaaa. I was the same. I was lurking around Pherotruth for a while too. Before I even started posting anything here. This forum is the only one I could find that has honest unbiased reports.

Good to know u're back again out there. Someone wise told me, the past is the past, there's none ya can do about it. But ya can DEFO change the future.

U seem to have a fair bit of knowledge but it may or may not benefit reading this. But I have a feeling ya already know all of it. But give it a try anyway. U may or may not find a few things helpful.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...#pid196420

About mones helping health issues, read this. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-ADHD-Scent...#pid196320
By Jimmycrack. And also the main forum of that thread. There's a few things that essential oils can do as well from what I read when I searched the forum.

Good luck. Smile

Edite: Forgot to mention. BW amd evolve r both good starts. I second them both. Never tried OD so am not sure about that one.

Thank you for the links and the reply my friend Smile I'l check them out and go over everything to make sure Im as up to date as I think I am.
01-17-2017 3:51 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-02-2017 10:25 AM

Pulled the Trigger on M3x and Titan! Very excited! Will take a while to come through but as soon as I do and get a chance to test I will be back with a report Smile I have some interesting situations I wish to use them in.
02-02-2017 10:25 AM

Share This Thread